Matthew Patrick / "MatPat" / @MatPatGT / The Game Theorists / The Film Theorists - Just a homosexual theory: Everyone is a HATER?; Plagiarism & Clickbait King

Cool kitties club

ACAB- All cats are baby
kiwifarms.net
You know, one of the biggest reasons I dislike matt is how petty and jealous he can be.

He is like a highschool nerd complaining that the jocks and cheerleaders are so much popular than him despite all the hard work he does...

Except that the "nerd" is just a pretentious asshole that can't stop bragging about how smart he is and simply tries to bandwagon on every popular trend for attention even if he has no genuine passion for it, and "the jock", that is Pewdiediepie, is actually just a down to earth person everyone likes because he is genuinely likable and charismatic.
He's kept that same gamers rise up attitude in youtube constantly complaining about youtube censoring him and gamers. Youtube does have a problem with handling and banning "edgier" content but its hypocritical for him to be bitching when he's one of the biggest youtubers who makes tons of money in merch and sponsorship. He also through pewds under the bus in the original n-word drama which is again hypocritcal.

Pixy Misa

kiwifarms.net
when he's one of the biggest youtubers who makes tons of money in merch and sponsorship. He also through pewds under the bus in the original n-word drama which is again hypocritcal.
Pretty much. It also annoys me how much he complains about money. That time he made a video complaining about his network swindling money of him, he cried about evil corporations bullying small creators and demanded that those "evil" banks wouldn't collect money so he could charge first.

I mean it was shitty he lost some money don't get me wrong, but he talked as if he was a struggling creator that was barely able to eat, and pay rent, and lived paycheck to paycheck.

In reality, he should be a multimillionaire by now and rich enough not to work one day of his life again. It's no exaggeration. Like I said before, h3h3 recently bought a 9 million mansion with half the subscribers he has. Matt is not a struggling creator, but one of the top paid people on the entire site.

Unless he has been literally been burning money all these years, he should be really, really loaded. I wouldn't be surprised if he secretly owned a mansion with a pool somewhere.

Last edited:

Suck the Cock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is like a highschool nerd complaining that the jocks and cheerleaders are so much popular than him despite all the hard work he does...

Except that the "nerd" is just a pretentious asshole that can't stop bragging about how smart he is and simply tries to bandwagon on every popular trend for attention even if he has no genuine passion for it, and "the jock", that is Pewdiediepie, is actually just a down to earth person everyone likes because he is genuinely likable and charismatic.
That sounds exactly like high school.

The Grinch

kiwifarms.net
Coincidentally, Jirard Khalil in a recent video said that he sees YouTube AS a high school now. So yeah, he definitely is that uptight "well ackshually" nerd.
There's a saying that I've always found to be true, "you never really leave high school." No matter what career, country, or people you're around, it's natural for cliques to form and hierarchies to be established.

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
Coincidentally, Jirard Khalil in a recent video said that he sees YouTube AS a high school now. So yeah, he definitely is that uptight "well ackshually" nerd.
Considering how Normal Boots has worked over the years and the constant drama he's been semi-involved with, surprised he only realised now

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Pretty much. It also annoys me how much he complains about money. That time he made a video complaining about his network swindling money of him, he cried about evil corporations bullying small creators and demanded that those "evil" banks wouldn't collect money so he could charge first.

I mean it was shitty he lost some money don't get me wrong, but he talked as if he was a struggling creator that was barely able to eat, and pay rent, and lived paycheck to paycheck.

In reality, he should be a multimillionaire by now and rich enough not to work one day of his life again. It's no exaggeration. Like I said before, h3h3 recently bought a 9 million mansion with half the subscribers he has. Matt is not a struggling creator, but one of the top paid people on the entire site.

Unless he has been literally been burning money all these years, he should be really, really loaded. I wouldn't be surprised if he secretly owned a mansion with a pool somewhere.
Don't forget when he was railing on the "evil" corporations (MCNs) he glossed over the fact that he was a Vice President at one for several years, meaning he probably took tons of channels for rides and only got mad when it was his being taken for the same ride.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ryotaro Dojima

A drunk, a pervert, a junkie and a sodimizer.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Disc

A Dubious Disc indeed.
kiwifarms.net
shouldn't they have moved on from this game by now?
Move on to what?

The one thing Hello Neighbour proved is that A: they can't help but mess with a good idea and B: you shouldn't take their first release as representative of the final product. How do you pivot from that? Even if your promotional material is good, people will expect you to cock it up.

Davidson_duo

Hey you're a Dredgen, now fight like one!
kiwifarms.net
Move on to what?

The one thing Hello Neighbour proved is that A: they can't help but mess with a good idea and B: you shouldn't take their first release as representative of the final product. How do you pivot from that? Even if your promotional material is good, people will expect you to cock it up.
All i remember from that game was people really liking the "demo" where it was a puzzle stealth game where you could throw shit around like it was gmod and disliking the actual game because it turned into a shitty unity horror game with the gmod physics stuff being turned way the fuck down

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
All i remember from that game was people really liking the "demo" where it was a puzzle stealth game where you could throw shit around like it was gmod and disliking the actual game because it turned into a shitty unity horror game with the gmod physics stuff being turned way the fuck down
The original alpha was a horror game notable for its surprisingly promising AI, that would try and predict where you needed to go next and lay traps and such accordingly.

But then FNAF3 happened. Why the fuck does that have anything to do with it? Because it was the first FNAF game to have this weird little “puzzle path” thing, where you had to do a bunch of extremely obscure, community-solved steps to get the good ending. The Hello Neighbor devs saw that, decided that creating unique AI was hard, and threw absolutely fucking everything that they were working on out the window to make their entire game a logic-less “puzzle” that was practically impossible to solve without a guide. Quite a legitimate shame.

Cool kitties club

ACAB- All cats are baby
kiwifarms.net
The original alpha was a horror game notable for its surprisingly promising AI, that would try and predict where you needed to go next and lay traps and such accordingly.

But then FNAF3 happened. Why the fuck does that have anything to do with it? Because it was the first FNAF game to have this weird little “puzzle path” thing, where you had to do a bunch of extremely obscure, community-solved steps to get the good ending. The Hello Neighbor devs saw that, decided that creating unique AI was hard, and threw absolutely fucking everything that they were working on out the window to make their entire game a logic-less “puzzle” that was practically impossible to solve without a guide. Quite a legitimate shame.
The orginal builds also had wacky physics that required you come up with increasingly creative solutions to beat the game. The final game in comparison felt like an earlier version with a shit ton of glitches and everything toned down. Matpat covered the game at first because he thought it would be a cash cow like Fnaf or Bendy but quickly dropped it when even he couldnt milk it enough.

Thexenoclop

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Burning Fanatic

Slamerella

Impossible to get rid of.
kiwifarms.net
So Matt made another Cronoa virus video this time about WOW (and which I thought he learn from the last one and how swimmingly that went)

The most surprising(or in this case unsurprising) part for was the fact that it was based on this Washington post article and given Matpat tendencies, wouldnt be surprised if it was an exact copy

[/URL]
If he can't learn from his mistakes using fan made art without permission and even using fake/fanmade cartridge art like in a Pokemon Film Theory, why would he learn his mistakes profiting off tragedy?