Matthew Patrick / "MatPat" / @MatPatGT / The Game Theorists / The Film Theorists - Just a homosexual theory: Everyone is a HATER?; Plagiarism & Clickbait King

Joe Swanson

Famed TV Cripple
kiwifarms.net
Feel free to rate my dumb or whatever, but can someone get me cliff notes on the new video? I have no patience for watching 20 minutes of what looks like him crying.
Tl;DW:
-Spends half the video talking about how he's afraid to fly due to a foiled terrorist attempt
-Shifts to over to how Kobe's death devastated him
-talks about how 2020 has been scary due to coronavirus while making video game reference
-says not to let fear overwhelm you

Atomic!

1844 rice war now!!!
kiwifarms.net
this faggot has always cried on camera whenever the mob of 6 year old undertale/fnaf fans slightly disagrees with his latest crackpot, definition of "a stretch," theory about some meaningless garbage being connected to some other meaningless garbage.

not proud of it but i used to eat that shit up as a kid myself.

side note: what the fuck happened to his hair? punished, "venom," Matpat.

FallOfGrumps

kiwifarms.net
This video was so boring. Him almost crying this entire time because he is afraid of planes is SOOOOO pathetic. Why would he tell anyone this story? Does he enjoy embarrassing himself?

Scratchin' Pro

kiwifarms.net
Why would he tell anyone this story? Does he enjoy embarrassing himself?
Maybe it's to dispel any rumors that he'd make a video on which vidya characters would survive 9/11. lol

Or he's doing this to show how much he CARES~ about all the poor, quarantined souls and how he'd NEVER try to be so insensitive to the struggling plebians beneath him.

Smug Chuckler

Youtube Intellectual
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's to dispel any rumors that he'd make a video on which vidya characters would survive 9/11. lol
Yeah I saw the video, especially MatPatt's theory that Wario and his army of Bomb-ombs would orchestrate it and then profit from it. He also told me that he was working on his next video about which Nintendo character would most likely survive the Holocaust and gave me a sneak peek of a thumbnail of Samus in an SS uniform with dying Goombas in the background.

shoashuffle

kiwifarms.net
Tl;DW:
-Spends half the video talking about how he's afraid to fly due to a foiled terrorist attempt
-Shifts to over to how Kobe's death devastated him
-talks about how 2020 has been scary due to coronavirus while making video game reference
-says not to let fear overwhelm you
Why does he always make other peoples deaths about himself?

gangweedfan

kiwifarms.net
he made a new vid on some random horror game. didint watch it cause it started with a cringe skit where based mat pat figures out some pupeteer is playing a fast one on him

• Informative
Reactions: BlueSpark

gangweedfan

kiwifarms.net
new FNAF theory vid. I enjoy his FNAF vids actually I just wish he would do less of them. like for example he could condense the fnaf vids he makes everytime a book comes out into like a yearly theory video. IDK thats just my idea. if he really cared about video game mysteries he would cover games with a ton of secrets (aside from FNAF) like metal gear or slender man (look up marble hornets) and not just whatever game just came out.