Matthew Patrick / "MatPat" / @MatPatGT / The Game Theorists / The Film Theorists - Just a homosexual theory: Everyone is a HATER?; Plagiarism & Clickbait King

Isolated Incident

three point one four four four four four four
kiwifarms.net

He recently showed up with the completionist. Within the first five minutes he's both making a sob story and patting himself on the back at the same time.

• Informative
Reactions: BlueSpark

Cool kitties club

ACAB- All cats are baby
kiwifarms.net

Youtube recommended this video of a mario maker youtuber reacting to matpat playing his level. Alpha just takes the piss out of matpat a bit but its all in good fun nothing too special but Matpat has some funny flipouts. Matpat's gamer rage moments where he just starts dancing (?) or jumping on the couch are so weird and childish I love it.

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
New video on The Last of Us II
From a bit of research it seems like he’s right that no vaccine for fungal infections exists (also the game takes place after the collapse of society meaning medical knowledge has also been set back a bit). Just further proof that the fireflies are retards, Joel did nothing wrong, and TLOU2 is shite.

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
So, MatPat launched a new channel today, Food Theory. Alongside the channel launch, he threw up 5 theory videos to support the channel. Yes, it is incredibly autistic, no I don't know why he thought this would be a good idea.

End of day one, it has 385K subs with 150-260k views per video. I can't even.
i clicked on it thinking "How bad could it be-"
bandicam 2020-07-24 00-02-52-087.jpg

oh dear god
matpat info wars.png

Last edited:

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
So, MatPat launched a new channel today, Food Theory. Alongside the channel launch, he threw up 5 theory videos to support the channel. Yes, it is incredibly autistic, no I don't know why he thought this would be a good idea.

End of day one, it has 385K subs with 150-260k views per video. I can't even.
I wouldn't worry. Some folks just want something to listen, even if it sounds ludicrous. Just how we laugh at MatPat as a cow, someone laughs at his dumb theory videos. It's a strange course of events.

Opleak

kiwifarms.net
The "What fry size serving is the most efficient ?" and "Do you really need to put eggs in premade cakes ?' episodes reminded me of his old game theories that were more science based.
It's a weird idea for a channel, but relatively normal so far (I write that without having seen the Kool Aid Man episode however).

Otis Boi

Chunky Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
The "What fry size serving is the most efficient ?" and "Do you really need to put eggs in premade cakes ?' episodes reminded me of his old game theories that were more science based.
It's a weird idea for a channel, but relatively normal so far (I write that without having seen the Kool Aid Man episode however).
Honestly if his channel sticks to those 2 I would actually watch a few. I tend to like cooking related things so I would give it a shot. The kool-aid man one seems like video HIV though

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What you could also add to this OP is how one other Youtube theorist almost worked for MatPat and told his whole tale and progress of how he would go about working with game theory as a Free-lanced writer but (un)fortunately couldn’t.
https://youtu.be/EeHzGEgDcig
Key points:
-He was contacted by Matpat via email after seeing this dude’s theories and seeing how well put together they were and would like to have had this person join GT’s team to work as a free-lancer.
-Matpat has also contacted other small theorizing Youtubers as seen around 1:53
-In order for someone to join Matpat’s team, they must write a good audition script for a theory video for him, so Matpat gave the dude a few suggested topics to write a theory about.
-The narrator decided to take on a Gravity Falls theory script and it has shown that Matpat has used this script you can see at the beginning of his gravity falls theory video on his Film Theorists channel here. If you want to see if it is true, go to 7:49 on the Narrator’s video and back to the beginning on Film Theory’s GF’s one, they are both textually similar.
-at 9:23 and 9:42 is where it gets interesting, at 9:23 it is revealed that Matpat admits to brushing aside evidence he knows would contradict the point he is trying to make in his videos. At 9:42, he provides an example of going about this process of “sweeping aside contradictory evidence.”
-As the narrator sent in his script to get a responce back, soon it is relized that he was not going to be messaged back by Matpat in well over a month or two and only got contacted by Mat’s assistance some weeks later telling him that they are busy with stuff right now and would get back to him some other day.

In the end, he never got the job. And as a responce to the long radio static the narrator was given, MatPat wrote this comment on his video:
Oh and remember that Gravity Falls video Film Theorists made? Apparently they never credited the dude who worked weeks on end on and never got a responce back from Mat himself. Then again, Matpat never credits his script writers or editors in his videos and Jamie could have just as well be fine with this but it’s totally up to you to decided if this is morally wrong or not.

And one more thing, it’s probably wise if OP would also add these videos as well as they seemed to stirr up quite a fuss and contributed to the “hate” of Game Theory.
Why I Now Hate Game Theory:
https://youtu.be/Whp1zO3Ndjw
My Responce To Matpat/Game Theory Live:
https://youtu.be/-_-T-3XFpxI
I wasn't really on board with the thread until I read this. Any respect I might've had for MatPat just went in the trash.

Opleak

kiwifarms.net
Honestly if his channel sticks to those 2 I would actually watch a few. I tend to like cooking related things so I would give it a shot. The kool-aid man one seems like video HIV though
I watched his episode about how supermarkets trick you into buying as much shit as possible., it was a bit surface-level but not too cancerous, I even learnt a thing or two.
Honestly outside of the Kool Aid man thing he'll probably won't jump the shark on this channel for some time, there's enough reasonnable topics for now.

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme