Matthew Patrick / "MatPat" / @MatPatGT / The Game Theorists / The Film Theorists - Just a homosexual theory: Everyone is a HATER?; Plagiarism & Clickbait King

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
-at 9:23 and 9:42 is where it gets interesting, at 9:23 it is revealed that Matpat admits to brushing aside evidence he knows would contradict the point he is trying to make in his videos. At 9:42, he provides an example of going about this process of “sweeping aside contradictory evidence.”
... Okay, knowing that, i can easily classify matpat's vids as not "Fan Theories" (witch his content is advertised as), but outright "Fan FICTION", witch pretty much mean's this is a outright scheme to make money off fanfiction by misnaming them as "Theories". And usually in copyright law, means he could and should be outright sued by the owner's of the source material he makes his vid's off off. but for ever reason, (probably because they don't know this fact and think these are simple fan theories and "What harm could they possibly be?" ) they don't.
MatPat is human garbage.
for the love of GOD, someone should bring this up with the thousands of companies that own the stuff he's making his video's on.
This is borderline illegal.

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
So, according to Matpat's latest video, he's trying to get his fans to bug Scott Coffin enough to agree to his idea of buying Chucky Cheese and making it a FNAF horror-themed business (it starts off as a joke, but he ends it saying he's not joking and hopes his fans will help get Scott to hear the idea). Suffice to say, I don't think Chucky Cheese will be saved by putting a marketable brand on it.

Otis Boi

Chunky Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
So, according to Matpat's latest video, he's trying to get his fans to bug Scott Coffin enough to agree to his idea of buying Chucky Cheese and making it a FNAF horror-themed business (it starts off as a joke, but he ends it saying he's not joking and hopes his fans will help get Scott to hear the idea). Suffice to say, I don't think Chucky Cheese will be saved by putting a marketable brand on it.
I mean even suggesting buying a restaurant during this quarantine is such a short sided idea.

Titos

Can't stop. Won't stop. Please stop.
kiwifarms.net
How much of a retard do you have to be to think Scott would want to buy and run a restaurant? If I remember right before fnaf blew up he was working a dead end job at a grocery store. He's probably just fine sitting back and being a millionaire pumping out fnaf shit, I know if I had that kinda money the last thing I'd want to do with it is open a food place.

• Agree
Reactions: Petronella

Plenki

kiwifarms.net
What sane parent would take their kid to such a restaurant anyway?
"Mom, I wanna go, it's based on possessed demon robots that kill you!"
Might as well reference the pedo killer lore while they're at it, it's bound to attract customers.

• Agree

FluffyTehFennekin

Where can I get some decent sushi?
kiwifarms.net
Wow, just wow, is he seriously stupid enough to do something like that? He really is an idiot!

Petronella

kimochi warui
kiwifarms.net
If they had a real restaurant based on FNAF it would last maybe a month before either some Karen clutched her pearls over little Snaughtlynn going to a restaurant revolving around child murder, or some dumbass furries showed up to have an orgy dressed up like Bonnie the Bunny.

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
If they had a real restaurant based on FNAF it would last maybe a month before either some Karen clutched her pearls over little Snaughtlynn going to a restaurant revolving around child murder, or some dumbass furries showed up to have an orgy dressed up like Bonnie the Bunny.
Yeah, he's really overestimating how much a niche establishment like that would make, definitely not attracting enough people to make a profit that would sustain the joint.

• Agree