Matthew Soltys / Nitro Rooski / Capital City Fur Con / Spark the Dalmatian / Cyder the Donkey / DJMSOL Entertainment / Nitro Production Company - Stole $4000+ intended for charity at his short-lived vanity convention. Spent months failing to sneak back into the fandom via sockpuppets. Long history of abusive dating behavior. Currently impersonating a far more likable furry.

Lapis.Fennecat

Broly can have a little bit of salami as a treat..
kiwifarms.net
that's why it'd be fun, especially with Nitro's crew.
Luckily account registrations here are closed (or they were for some time).
That's like 80% of the content in 🇰hord🇰itty's thread. I had to spell his name wrong just so he wouldn't google his ass into this thread.
LMFAO YUP, sounds like Kh*rd K*tty thing to do. See I did it too!

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
Not to get too off-topic, but I would pay actual money to see KhordKitty, Nitro, and Lou in the same thread arguing with each other.

We can only dream, right? *sigh*
We need to make it a site-wide event. Put 100 certified Angus-quality lolcows into a single thread, only one of them may be the winner after 100 pages.

Call it Cattle Royale.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
I don't have any notable updates (yet), but I do have a new video of #TeamNitro being exceptional at walmart.

I've watched my fair share of stupid furry stuff, and even I can't stand more than a minute of this. I'd like to challenge anyone reading this to watch the video in its entirety without pausing or turning off the sound.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
I don't have any notable updates (yet), but I do have a new video of #TeamNitro being exceptional at walmart.

I've watched my fair share of stupid furry stuff, and even I can't stand more than a minute of this. I'd like to challenge anyone reading this to watch the video in its entirety without pausing or turning off the sound.
Holy shit, man. I stopped at 2 minutes and I'm pretty sure I got my entire dose of cringe for the entire month after that.

I'll take "what is self-awareness?" for $500, Alex.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, man. I stopped at 2 minutes and I'm pretty sure I got my entire dose of cringe for the entire month after that.

I'll take "what is self-awareness?" for $500, Alex.
So I gave this video another watch. At one point, Nitro and Blue try to perform some sort of "prank" on the Walmart manager, which backfires, pisses the manager off, and they nearly get kicked out of the store in the process. Seems like they were very close to having yet another place on the Nitro ban list.

I'll save you all the trouble; it's at 8:57 in the video and it's actually pretty funny.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Blue re-activated their Twitter (and very conveniently wiped all of the tweets from the Cease and Desist saga), but I still grabbed some interesting information from the account.

So according to this tweet, Blue got their suit in early November 2020, and knowing Nitro's proclivity to only asking out furries who own fursuits, this means that (at most) they've been going out for two months as of this writing. Blue stated in a couple of arguments that Nitro was their fiance. While declaring you're going to marry someone in less than two months of knowing them is nothing short of exceptional, a lot of Nitro's former friends I reached out to while working on the OP have described him as pretty manipulative IRL. Considering how many clueless furries Nitro got to sleep with him in 2020, I'm inclined to believe that testimony.
1611818509965.png

(sauce)(archive)

There's not much else of note on Blue's account, most of their other tweets are retweeting other people's fursuiting stuff and canned "omg that's cute" responses to some of them. But we do at least get some face pics (which are probably already in the OP by the time anyone reads this).
1611819087897.png
1611819118570.png

(sauce 1)(archive 1)(sauce 2)(archive 2)

EDIT: Here's Kyle the Wolf's f-list while I'm at it (archive):
1611820024423.png

EDIT 2: Blue updated their Twitter and Instagram bios to say "Single" and removed references to Nitro or Cyder. I have no idea if Blue actually broke up with Nitro, or if they're just lying about it to avoid drawing more attention to themselves.
1611871098553.png
1611871181574.png

Interestingly, Blue's Facebook lists Nitro as being engaged to them, but Nitro's does not. (Both of their pages are set to public, lol)
1611871674145.png
1611871695133.png

While I have Blue's Facebook information already (and screenshotted and archived), I'm going to avoid fully doxing Blue (yet) because based on the information I've seen so far, Blue may have actually ended the relationship, and based on Nitro's track record for being a super manipulative person, I'd like to give Blue a chance to redeem themselves.

Blue, since I know you and/or Nitro are reading this thread, here is my proposal; register on the Farms and share some of your experiences with this whole shitshow of a situation. We'd love some actual testimony from someone who has actual knowledge of the CCFC situation and/or what Nitro is like IRL. If your information is entertaining and/or notable, I will amend some of the information about you in my earlier posts and make it less obvious we're talking about you specifically.

Last edited:

BlueHeartFox

kiwifarms.net
Blue re-activated their Twitter (and very conveniently wiped all of the tweets from the Cease and Desist saga), but I still grabbed some interesting information from the account.

So according to this tweet, Blue got their suit in early November 2020, and knowing Nitro's proclivity to only asking out furries who own fursuits, this means that (at most) they've been going out for two months as of this writing. Blue stated in a couple of arguments that Nitro was their fiance. While declaring you're going to marry someone in less than two months of knowing them is nothing short of exceptional, a lot of Nitro's former friends I reached out to while working on the OP have described him as pretty manipulative IRL. Considering how many clueless furries Nitro got to sleep with him in 2020, I'm inclined to believe that testimony.
View attachment 1877291
(sauce)(archive)

There's not much else of note on Blue's account, most of their other tweets are retweeting other people's fursuiting stuff and canned "omg that's cute" responses to some of them. But we do at least get some face pics (which are probably already in the OP by the time anyone reads this).
View attachment 1877303View attachment 1877304
(sauce 1)(archive 1)(sauce 2)(archive 2)

EDIT: Here's Kyle the Wolf's f-list while I'm at it (archive):
View attachment 1877311

EDIT 2: Blue updated their Twitter and Instagram bios to say "Single" and removed references to Nitro or Cyder. I have no idea if Blue actually broke up with Nitro, or if they're just lying about it to avoid drawing more attention to themselves.
View attachment 1878765View attachment 1878767

Interestingly, Blue's Facebook lists Nitro as being engaged to them, but Nitro's does not. (Both of their pages are set to public, lol)
View attachment 1878783View attachment 1878786

While I have Blue's Facebook information already (and screenshotted and archived), I'm going to avoid fully doxing Blue (yet) because based on the information I've seen so far, Blue may have actually ended the relationship, and based on Nitro's track record for being a super manipulative person, I'd like to give Blue a chance to redeem themselves.

Blue, since I know you and/or Nitro are reading this thread, here is my proposal; register on the Farms and share some of your experiences with this whole shitshow of a situation. We'd love some actual testimony from someone who has actual knowledge of the CCFC situation and/or what Nitro is like IRL. If your information is entertaining and/or notable, I will amend some of the information about you in my earlier posts and make it less obvious we're talking about you specifically.
I’m am no longer with cyder but I am more than willing to talk on my actual telegram @BlueHeartfoxx

Forwarded to me from someone near New Jersey: Blue Heart (Nitro's current BF) discovers this thread and spams links to Kiwi Farms in a completely unrelated chat.
View attachment 1852854

Not pictured: from what I was told, another furry tried to explain why this thread existed, but an admin caught wind of the drama/spam and deleted everything that was posted by both Blue heart and the other furry. Blue Heart then nukes their telegram account sometime during all this.

I can't fault the admin too much for trying to stop a situation before it gets worse, but it's funny to me that blue heart started it by spamming KF links to a chat that did not even know Nitro's thread existed.
This wasn’t me someone’s really impersonating me that’s kinda sad and pathetic tbh and extremely childish

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
I’m am no longer with cyder but I am more than willing to talk on my actual telegram @BlueHeartfoxx
This wasn’t me someone’s really impersonating me that’s kinda sad and pathetic tbh and extremely childish
Well, that's an interesting development. Do you have any way to verify that you are who you say you are?

Cable

kiwifarms.net
god if what you say is true then I wonder if this is Cyder/Nitro impersonating you.

Also, if you are the real deal, is there anything about Cyder/Nitro you feel comfortable sharing here?

omori

go the fuck to sleep
kiwifarms.net
Hate to tell you but no one here is willing to engage you via telegram, no hard feelings but we all prefer to keep our anonymous status here. There might be the off chance but who knows. You might want to PM @Pinball 2000 to prove you’re really who you say you are before you share with us.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Damn, I was out for the day and I missed Blue coming into the thread?

@BlueHeartFox you'll have to understand that I'm not going to give out my personal contact information to you. But assuming you're the actual Blue, you're more than welcome to contact me privately to verify that you are indeed Blue.

I will uphold my promise that if you have good/reliable information you're willing to share, I will censor some of the information brought up about you in this thread. But I want to be clear that if you give me knowingly false information and/or you're lying about breaking up with Nitro, I will not hesitate to put up even more incriminating information about you.

If you agree to those terms, you are more then welcome to message me privately using Kiwifarms PM system.

Cable

kiwifarms.net
1611985124565.png

1611985654652.png

with the Twitter being allegedly "not mine" one would think that it's kind of suspicious for the Twitter to go dormant for a day, BlueHeartFox the Kiwifarms account to be created, and then the KF account be created only to go dormant a whole two hours after being created, all while listing the allegedly real Telegram account of BHF. This is also taking into consideration that Nitro having created several accounts to hide his tarnished identity, so who knows this could be Nitro hiding behind his ex's username.

Is this the "lolcow joins KF" arc of this thread by chance? This will be fun. Nitro is incredibly bald and I would not have sex with him.

Last edited:

Cuscuta

kiwifarms.net
Wow, only 3 pages in, and we've already got one of them in the thread... It will be interesting to see who it actually is, if they either confirm their identity, or if something can be dug up to prove it's just Nitro himself fucking around with alts again.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Blue hasn't shown back up or logged into the thread since yesterday. Figures that he'd show up on the one day I was busy with IRL stuff, am I right?

@BlueHeartFox if you want to prove you're the real Blue, here's the easiest way to do it:

-Get a napkin/paper towel (not a piece of paper), use a marker or crayon to write "Kiwi Farms" and today's date (so "Kiwi Farms 1/30/21")
-Take a photo of yourself holding the paper towel with the text readable.
-Post the image to KF. You can either post it in this thread, or you may send it to me privately in a PM on here (it's the "start conversation" option when you look at someone's profile)

We already know what you look like, so if you are indeed Blue Heart, it should be no problem to produce a photo like that.

NadahFingah

kiwifarms.net
Hate to tell you but no one here is willing to engage you via telegram, no hard feelings but we all prefer to keep our anonymous status here. There might be the off chance but who knows. You might want to PM @Pinball 2000 to prove you’re really who you say you are before you share with us.
I'm starting to get the feeling that whoever they are, whether it's actually BlueHeartFox, Nitro, or possibly one of Nitro's other orbiters, they're here to try to pull gay ops and expose farmers.