Matthew Soltys / Nitro Rooski / Capital City Fur Con / Spark the Dalmatian / Cyder the Donkey / DJMSOL Entertainment / Nitro Production Company - Stole $4000 from charity to fund his vanity convention. Spent years failing to sockpuppet back into the fandom. Got evicted for a harem of underage boys kept in his home. Currently impersonating and stalking a far more likable furry.

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

emo fag

kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to get the feeling that whoever they are, whether it's actually BlueHeartFox, Nitro, or possibly one of Nitro's other orbiters, they're here to try to pull gay ops and expose farmers.
2 bucks bets Nitro and crew are currently pissing and shitting themselves trying to find a way to derail or take down this thread, probably trying to revert to gay ops as blackmail like you already said. Hey @BlueHeartFox you're a ginormous faggot, stop sucking Nitro's shrimp and make your inglorious return already.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
I don't have the patience to sit here and yell at Blue Fox and/or Nitro to show up in the thread again since I know they're both lurking it, so I am instead going to make a declaration:

Before I made that post showing Blue's face, I already grabbed the personal information on most of Nitro and Blue's extended families. Either stop hiding and get your ass back in the thread, or I'm going to post that extended family information in this thread as well.

Nitro and Blue, you both have until 11PM (EST) on 1/31/21 (slightly over 24 hours from this post) to verify yourselves via the photo methods I posted about earlier. I will not engage with you on Telegram. If you want to talk, either get in here or contact me privately using KF's messaging system.

-If neither of you verify, I will post all the information.
-If only Blue verifies, I will post Nitro's information only.
-If both Nitro AND Blue verify, I will post none of that information.

This deal is non-negotiable. Either verify yourself on KF and engage with us like goddamn adults, or I will make this personal.

UPDATE: Time's up and there was no attempt to reach out by either of them. The information is going up in the next day or so when I have some free time.

Last edited:

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double post, but there are 9 hours to go on my offer and I haven't heard anything yet.

It's also worth pointing out that between the beginning of the offer and now, Blue went into some of their social media and deleted most of the photos of the two of them together.

Blue, if you're reading this, I'd strongly suggest verifying yourself on KF and following up on what's going on with you and Nitro, because making two quick posts and then immediately fucking off looks incredibly suspicious and makes you look like you have more to hide.

If you truly broke up with Nitro, all you have to do to get the Farms to stop bothering you is take a photo of yourself holding up a paper towel with "Kiwi Farms 1/31/21" written on it and state "we broke up and do not share any contact anymore". If you wanted to share anything further, that would be up to you. Assuming you're not lying about breaking up and you truly want to move on, I think that would be the safest bet for you right now and would give you an easy out. This is Nitro's problem, not yours, and most people don't get an opportunity to remove themselves from a thread.

Again, Blue, PLEASE verify yourself before 11PM EST today. Hell, I'll even censor some of the information about you in this thread if you do so it's less obvious we're talking about you. If not, I'm probably going to post more information about yours and Nitro's extended families. Granted, I can't say much about your sister since she's still in high school and KF has rules about featuring underage people, but there's plenty of other family that I'm sure would be thrilled to know they're mentioned on this site because you wouldn't take a simple step to verify yourself and end this before it got worse.
IMG_1612109448668.jpgIMG_1612109612545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cable

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double post, but there are 9 hours to go on my offer and I haven't heard anything yet.

It's also worth pointing out that between the beginning of the offer and now, Blue went into some of their social media and deleted most of the photos of the two of them together.

Blue, if you're reading this, I'd strongly suggest verifying yourself on KF and following up on what's going on with you and Nitro, because making two quick posts and then immediately fucking off looks incredibly suspicious and makes you look like you have more to hide.

If you truly broke up with Nitro, all you have to do to get the Farms to stop bothering you is take a photo of yourself holding up a paper towel with "Kiwi Farms 1/31/21" written on it and state "we broke up and do not share any contact anymore". If you wanted to share anything further, that would be up to you. Assuming you're not lying about breaking up and you truly want to move on, I think that would be the safest bet for you right now and would give you an easy out. This is Nitro's problem, not yours, and most people don't get an opportunity to remove themselves from a thread.

Again, Blue, PLEASE verify yourself before 11PM EST today. Hell, I'll even censor some of the information about you in this thread if you do so it's less obvious we're talking about you. If not, I'm probably going to post more information about yours and Nitro's extended families. Granted, I can't say much about your sister since she's still in high school and KF has rules about featuring underage people, but there's plenty of other family that I'm sure would be thrilled to know they're mentioned on this site because you wouldn't take a simple step to verify yourself and end this before it got worse.
It is now 2:05 EST a day after the promised time and BHF has not came back since then.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
It is now 2:05 EST a day after the promised time and BHF has not came back since then.
yeah, I know. Even if he were to miraculously come back in the next 5 minutes, the offer's now out the window. I already have the information I need to add it to the thread, but I'm pretty busy with work this week so it'll be added at the time of "when I have some free time"

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
yeah, I know. Even if he were to miraculously come back in the next 5 minutes, the offer's now out the window. I already have the information I need to add it to the thread, but I'm pretty busy with work this week so it'll be added at the time of "when I have some free time"
Godspeed, Pinball. We know it's going to be good stuff, we can wait.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Before I get much farther into my extended family writeup, some interesting information came up in my research. To put it simply, because of this, I’ve decided to hold off on posting Blue’s part (for now) but I’m still planning on uploading the Nitro part of it. I know that might confuse some of you as to why I’d backtrack, and I’d like to explain why I’m doing it. I hope you’re all ready for some concentrated autism, because there was a lot of connecting here.

Yesterday, while I was working on the extended family information (since I figured the likelihood that either Nitro or Blue would show up again was slim), @Leonard Helplessness contacted me privately and informed me that in another section of the forums, there was an incident regarding a KF user who had registered a bunch of sockpuppets pretending to be various lolcows, and they then pretended to react to their own threads. All of their socks were later banned and the derailing posts were removed, but this puts a bit of doubt in my mind that the “Blue” who posted in the thread was the real deal, especially given that the window between Blue appearing and the socks appearing on the other Farms threads are very close.

At the same time, “Blue’s” second post they made in this thread puts the 1/17 incident (where Blue spammed random Telegram chats asking people to take down this thread) to question. In the screenshot I shared of the incident, “Blue” apparently nuked their telegram account sometime during this spamming, but “Blue” also claimed that they did not do it and it was someone else trying to make them look bad.

What makes this interesting is that Blue uses the username “BlueHeartFox” on Twitter and Instagram, but on Telegram, it’s “BlueHeartFoxx” with two X’s. My first theory was that Blue actually did spam the Telegram and their old account had a single X (then they made a new telegram with two X’s), but that theory was destroyed by the fact that if you look at this twitter archive where Blue stupidly tweeted the C&D that Nitro received, Blue’s twitter bio (on the right side) has a link to their telegram, and it specifies two X’s.

So how did Blue bring back their (previously nuked) Twitter? To put it simply, Twitter will give you a 30 day grace period when you delete your account to undelete it, bringing it back as if nothing ever happened. If you delete your account on Telegram, you can’t recover it, it’s removed on the spot. I looked up Blue’s account on Telegram and can confirm that if you look at their profile pics (which is a feature you can do to any public telegram account), most of Blue’s profile pics were uploaded well before this thread existed, signifying it’s an older account and not just something that was quickly re-created.

So to summarize all this information:
-Blue absolutely fucked up when he tweeted Nitro’s C&D, there’s no denying that actually happened
-The 1/17 incident seems inconclusive that it was actually Blue due to the fact that the Telegram account that did it was not Blue’s, and Blue's kept the same account since before this thread was made.
-I do believe that the Blue who was in the thread earlier was the real deal because they specifically mentioned the 1/17 incident wasn’t them, however, the timing of their appearance with someone trying to ween with sockpuppets across multiple lolcow threads puts some doubt on it.

I am very inclined to believe that Blue actually did break up with Nitro. Not only did Blue remove mentions of Nitro from their bios and set their status to “single”, Blue also went into their Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and deleted all the photos that had Nitro in them. His Facebook was also updated to no longer feature Nitro as his boyfriend, as were most of Nitro’s pages were updated to remove mentions of Blue.

Given that all this new information puts some of my previous information into question, I don’t feel like I can put up the information I had on Blue’s family in good conscience. He really does truly seem as he’s trying to get away from this situation and move on. That being said, if I find out Blue is still in contact with Nitro and/or this is all a ruse to draw attention away from himself, I will not hesitate to put the information up later.

Nitro on the other hand is still 100% fair game and I still plan on putting the information on Nitro’s family up. Normally, I would hesitate to post information on extended family, as I know a lot of people who are good people themselves but have shitty siblings/relatives. However, given what I’ve heard from other furries while doing research, most of Nitro's family is well-aware of his fraudulent activities and definitely enabled him. They've also willingly ignored the fact that Nitro has manipulated a concerning number of vulnerable furries into being his boyfriend and/or sleeping with him within a very short window, so honestly, fuck them all.

TL;DR Blue’s still an exceptional moron, but there’s enough doubt on some of his actions to make me hold off on exposing him further (though that could change if I find out he’s lying). Nitro is still garbage though and I’m putting up that writeup eventually.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
So I gave this video another watch. At one point, Nitro and Blue try to perform some sort of "prank" on the Walmart manager, which backfires, pisses the manager off, and they nearly get kicked out of the store in the process. Seems like they were very close to having yet another place on the Nitro ban list.

I'll save you all the trouble; it's at 8:57 in the video and it's actually pretty funny.
I can't quite hear what the manager says, unfortunately. I only understood something that sounds like a money amount, is she maybe telling them that if the trash bins are even scratched they'll be paying $100+ for them?

OccamsShaveClub

Maybe ju an' me are amigos !
kiwifarms.net
I can't quite hear what the manager says, unfortunately. I only understood something that sounds like a money amount, is she maybe telling them that if the trash bins are even scratched they'll be paying $100+ for them?
She basically said she didn't want them to injure themselves in her store and try to hold them liable for their own stupidity, and their behavior wasn't appropriate in a multi-million dollar business.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
and their behavior wasn't appropriate in a multi-million dollar business.
Well, yeah, that was true the moment they actually walked on into the store. I sorta wish she would've ordered them to buy the trash bins as punishment though. Since they were already obnoxious furfags where they belong.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
So I updated the OP again with a few things. Sorry it took so long, but without going too much into powerleveling, I've been very busy with work and wasn't able to devote enough time to it until recently.

First off, I added some personal information on Nitro's extended family, it's under the dox section. To be completely honest with you guys, most of what I grabbed is pretty boring. Regardless, there's some very basic stuff added. I was recently told privately that dox are supposed to be under the new "private" spoilers, so that part may not be visible unless you're signed in to KF now.

More importantly, I gave the #TeamNitro section a bit of a revamp. I touched up the existing member's bios, and we somehow didn't have a section on Nitro's roommate yet, so I fixed that problem.

There is also a bit of a PSA I'd like to throw out there: someone who has helped provide me information reached out and stated there's reasonable concern Nitro created a new sona/sockpuppet for himself and is trying to sneak back into areas he's been banned from. Unfortunately, I don't have any more information on who or what to look out for yet, but if any lurkers in this thread are furries from Pennsylvania or the surrounding states, I would advise them to be wary of any recently joined users in group chats who don't seem to have much of a web presense.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Hey, do we have any legal Kiwis in here? I just want some verification I'm correctly understanding this new case that just popped up on Pennsylvania's court docket system. Anyone who wants to verify this for themselves can go to this link and search by participant name (Matthew Soltys). I stuck the PDF to this post too.
Screenshot_20210221-162544_OneDrive.jpgScreenshot_20210221-162558_OneDrive.jpg

Legal documents are not my strong suit, but what I think is happening is that Matthew is getting fucking sued by his landlord for $10,000 of unpaid rent. If this is true, lol.

Attachments

• MdjDocketSheet.pdf
    67.4 KB · Views: 51

Sintharia

Ruining your fursona
kiwifarms.net
Hey, do we have any legal Kiwis in here? I just want some verification I'm correctly understanding this new case that just popped up on Pennsylvania's court docket system. Anyone who wants to verify this for themselves can go to this link and search by participant name (Matthew Soltys). I stuck the PDF to this post too.
View attachment 1939393View attachment 1939394

Legal documents are not my strong suit, but what I think is happening is that Matthew is getting fucking sued by his landlord for $10,000 of unpaid rent. If this is true, lol.
IIRC, in PA, you have to sue for eviction. The rent in arrears is the reason for the eviction. Sounds like Matt took advantage of the eviction moratorium, which is totally unsurprising.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
It looks like there was a hearing and judgment in favor of the plaintiff (the landlord) and the case was closed. Also, it's joint and several liability against both tenants, meaning that the plaintiff can pursue either of them for the entire amount of the judgment and they'll then have to sort it out amongst themselves. Whoever has the deepest pockets is the one the landlord is going to fuck.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to make a wild guess it's the other poor slob.
I reached out to someone familiar with Matthew and asked who the Garrett guy was (since I also noticed his name on the C&D from a couple months ago). Garrett was the co-chair of CCFC and was dating Matthew at the time.

Why Garrett's name is still on the apartment lease after they broke up months later is beyond me though, but I wouldn't be shocked if Matthew didn't remove him out of laziness and/or to extort rent money out of him, because now Garrett's stuck with paying part of this unpaid rent back now too.

So, are they out on the street yet?
My best guess is not yet, but probably soon. From what I can see, it's really hard for landlords to force people out due to extra protections put in place during covid, so he's certainly trying his hardest to stay there as long as possible.