Matthew Soltys / Nitro Rooski / Capital City Fur Con / Spark the Dalmatian / Cyder the Donkey / DJMSOL Entertainment / Nitro Production Company - Stole $4000 from charity to fund his vanity convention. Spent years failing to sockpuppet back into the fandom. Got evicted for a harem of underage boys kept in his home. Currently impersonating and stalking a far more likable furry.

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
sorry if I'm late, but where did "Nitro Production Company" come from?
From what I can tell, "Nitro Production Company" is just his DJMSOL business, but with a different name. I believe he tried to shill his DJ/AV work under two separate names, the "Nitro" one for furry events/conventions, and the "MSOL" one for non-furry stuff like parties and live events. I believe the picture of him in the OP standing in a makeshift DJ booth was taken from one of his Facebook pages at a local event of some kind.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
1614918919351.png

1614919186966.png

The Nitro dating cycle begins once again.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Since I'm now the official keeper of Matthew lore, I've got a couple of smaller updates on Matthew:

First off, Matthew is still creeping on random furries using his Spark account on Twitter. 98% of his activity seems to be retweeting random furry crap, with occasional 2-3 word replies to random furries:
1615794490729.png

(archive)

A few simple replies like these on their own normally wouldn't be that interesting, but when you bring up his account on something that lets you filter more thoroughly (like a dedicated column in Tweetdeck that filters out all his RTs), you get a better idea of Matthew's general ideas of social etiquette.
1615794633227.png

Worth noting two things on his current Twitter profile: First, he claims he is single on Twitter, but his Telegram still says he's taken. He also now claims he's taken by a "kitty" instead of a "mutt" like my last post. He's confirmed both of these accounts are his so I don't know why he's lying about his relationship status on one of them.

(Also worth noting that he stole the dog in his Twitter avatar from this DeviantArt post, and very conveniently cropped out the artist's signature on the bottom.)

1615794785140.png
1615794800632.png

Anyways, Matthew creeping on furries and stealing more art is not the main reason for this update. What actually caught my eye was when FurSquared had their "virtual convention" a few weeks ago. Most of these virtual conventions haven't been all that exciting and ultimately just boil down to "furry rambles on Twitch for a few hours", but one panel specifically was brought to my attention in their schedule (viewable here):
1615795252060.png

For the non-furries reading this thread, Uncle Kage is the founder and chairman of Anthrocon, which can generally be considered a successful convention. Kage was also a guest at CCFC and notably the only non-fursuiter guest as well. I'm 99% sure this was a stream about Kage talking about how fucked Matthew is over CCFC, which honestly, I'd like to see.

Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with Twitch, and I don't see any recordings of the stream on their twitch page. If anyone knows if it was mirrored somewhere (or if the recording is actually there and I just missed it), I'd love to see it for myself.

NadahFingah

kiwifarms.net
Since I'm now the official keeper of Matthew lore, I've got a couple of smaller updates on Matthew:

First off, Matthew is still creeping on random furries using his Spark account on Twitter. 98% of his activity seems to be retweeting random furry crap, with occasional 2-3 word replies to random furries:
View attachment 1998550
(archive)

A few simple replies like these on their own normally wouldn't be that interesting, but when you bring up his account on something that lets you filter more thoroughly (like a dedicated column in Tweetdeck that filters out all his RTs), you get a better idea of Matthew's general ideas of social etiquette.
View attachment 1998554

Worth noting two things on his current Twitter profile: First, he claims he is single on Twitter, but his Telegram still says he's taken. He also now claims he's taken by a "kitty" instead of a "mutt" like my last post. He's confirmed both of these accounts are his so I don't know why he's lying about his relationship status on one of them.

(Also worth noting that he stole the dog in his Twitter avatar from this DeviantArt post, and very conveniently cropped out the artist's signature on the bottom.)

View attachment 1998558View attachment 1998559

Anyways, Matthew creeping on furries and stealing more art is not the main reason for this update. What actually caught my eye was when FurSquared had their "virtual convention" a few weeks ago. Most of these virtual conventions haven't been all that exciting and ultimately just boil down to "furry rambles on Twitch for a few hours", but one panel specifically was brought to my attention in their schedule (viewable here):
View attachment 1998565

For the non-furries reading this thread, Uncle Kage is the founder and chairman of Anthrocon, which can generally be considered a successful convention. Kage was also a guest at CCFC and notably the only non-fursuiter guest as well. I'm 99% sure this was a stream about Kage talking about how fucked Matthew is over CCFC, which honestly, I'd like to see.

Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with Twitch, and I don't see any recordings of the stream on their twitch page. If anyone knows if it was mirrored somewhere (or if the recording is actually there and I just missed it), I'd love to see it for myself.
A lot of conventions put their events up on their official YouTube channel a few months afterwards, so we'll probably get to see it at some point. It would be funny if the whole panel boiled down to Kage saying "Here's what CCFC did. Do the opposite of that."

Sintharia

Ruining your fursona
kiwifarms.net
It’s likely that Nitro will be held up as an example of how not to run a convention in much the same way that Tumbles the Stairdragon is held up as an example of how not to attempt suicide (among other things). That is to say, given 10 years down the road, only the ”old” furries will remember he and CCFC even existed.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
given 10 years down the road, only the ”old” furries will remember he and CCFC even existed.
Personally, I could see furries wearing CCFC merch as a bit of an ironic badge of honor in a few years time. I think the only reason CCFC wasn't meme'd to hell like DashCon was is simply because not a lot of furries even knew the event happened until the shutdown months later.

To Matthew's credit, his most successful part about CCFC was he was able to supress any bad PR (up until a few months after the event), and there weren't any memorable drama-filled moments at the actual event like dashcon had (eg the "lock everyone in a room for donations" moment or Night Vale walking). I reached out to a few furries who went to CCFC and they've all said they had no idea any of this mismanagement was going on behind the scenes at the time.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I could see furries wearing CCFC merch as a bit of an ironic badge of honor in a few years time. I think the only reason CCFC wasn't meme'd to hell like DashCon was is simply because not a lot of furries even knew the event happened until the shutdown months later.

To Matthew's credit, his most successful part about CCFC was he was able to supress any bad PR (up until a few months after the event), and there weren't any memorable drama-filled moments at the actual event like dashcon had (eg the "lock everyone in a room for donations" moment or Night Vale walking). I reached out to a few furries who went to CCFC and they've all said they had no idea any of this mismanagement was going on behind the scenes at the time.
He was also lucky that any drama coming immediately after CCFC was overshadowed by the COVID panic, and while you mentioned Dashcon the yardstick of furry convention drama is actually Rainfurrest, which while not as mismanaged as CCFC was publicly catastrophic. No matter what happened at CCFC it didn't go as visibly and obviously awry as that one, and most furries don't care about things going wrong backstage so long as their experience on the convention floor (and the hotel parties afterwards) is positive. Hell, many expect mismanagement from their conventions.

On the other hand, I think this lack of immediate and powerful backlash did embolden Matt. Which is good news for us, since it means there's always more content coming from him.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
He was also lucky that any drama coming immediately after CCFC was overshadowed by the COVID panic, and while you mentioned Dashcon the yardstick of furry convention drama is actually Rainfurrest, which while not as mismanaged as CCFC was publicly catastrophic. No matter what happened at CCFC it didn't go as visibly and obviously awry as that one, and most furries don't care about things going wrong backstage so long as their experience on the convention floor (and the hotel parties afterwards) is positive. Hell, many expect mismanagement from their conventions.

On the other hand, I think this lack of immediate and powerful backlash did embolden Matt. Which is good news for us, since it means there's always more content coming from him.
I'm not entirely sure if I'd agree with the rainfurrest comparison myself, but that's just me. A lot of RF's problems stemmed from the guest's poor behavior and the RF staff not addressing or curbing that shit for years until it finally reached critical mass at that very infamous RF. In comparison, most of Dashcon's problems stemmed from poor planning from an inexperienced staff, and I don't remember any notable incidents involving any of the dashcon attendees behaving badly.

Most of the attendees who attended CCFC were fairly civil and well-behaved. Other than the typical people getting overly drunk at a room party or two, there weren't many incidents worth noting. I don't think anyone was actually kicked out or banned (with the exception of a security staff who was banned post-convention for getting drunk on the job).

I do agree that Matthew didn't get nearly as much backlash as he should have, though. As of now, his infamy is only confined to a certain section of the Pennsylvania furry scene, and he's not as well-known as say, Kero, who will absolutely never be able to live down fucking animal corpses. Theoretically speaking, Matthew could get back into furries good graces if he were to somehow repay back all of the money he owes charity and his guests/staff. It's super unlikely to happen because 1) it's a lot of money and 2) he'd rather waste it on scamming furry shit from people, but it's a very slim possibility of redemption nevertheless.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
I'm not entirely sure if I'd agree with the rainfurrest comparison myself, but that's just me. A lot of RF's problems stemmed from the guest's poor behavior and the RF staff not addressing or curbing that shit for years until it finally reached critical mass at that very infamous RF. In comparison, most of Dashcon's problems stemmed from poor planning from an inexperienced staff, and I don't remember any notable incidents involving any of the dashcon attendees behaving badly.
That's exactly what I mean. Rainfurrest is seen as the ur-example of a Bad Furry Convention because people could see the insanity going on. There were people posting in real time about it. CCFC was, on the ground at least, a pretty okay con. Unfortunately, the only thing that truly matters in those situations is how the average attendee saw it. And, in the end, most furries think "it's only money". No matter how much he has scammed from whom, it's always going to be a second-tier crime in a fandom crawling with dogfuckers, child groomers and literal rapists.

Theoretically speaking, Matthew could get back into furries good graces if he were to somehow repay back all of the money he owes charity and his guests/staff. It's super unlikely to happen because 1) it's a lot of money and 2) he'd rather waste it on scamming furry shit from people, but it's a very slim possibility of redemption nevertheless.
If he ever does manage to pay all that back, he needs to be thoroughly investigated. He'll be robbing Peter to pay Paul. Well, scamming PeterTheWolf to pay PaulTheReindeer.

Last edited:

_giantmeteor2024_

kiwifarms.net
I gave it a quick check on several lookup services, but it came up without any results.

View attachment 1948812

My best guess is that it's either a burner number made with one of those free texting apps like Textfree (that will temporarily assign an unused phone number to you from an area code for your choice), or it's a number from a work phone. The 484 area code is for the southeastern region of Pennsylvania. Most likely the burner number though; it's known that Matthew has multiple Telegram accounts, so he presumably needed multiple phone numbers to register each account.
I know this is a late post, but this is specifically a "Lehigh Valley" phone number-- Bethlehem, Allentown, Easton.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net

The "Impostor Patch 2: Electric Boogaloo" Saga (May 2021)

1621995038229.png

Hey Kiwis (and presumably hundreds of furries lurking this thread), how’s it going? I haven’t had much motivation to post on KF in the last few weeks due to personal stuff I’d rather not get into, but Matthew’s back, so he single-handedly pulled me out of KF “retirement”. Anyways, you didn’t come here to read about me, so let’s move on, because this might be one of the most insane updates yet.

When we last left Matthew three months ago, he was being called out for impersonating a Dalmatian fursuiter named Patch, stealing their photos and art, and re-posting older photos of Patch to make his con more convincing. In reality, it wasn’t his suit, and he was mad that the original suit’s owner canceled the sale to him (due to nonpayment), and someone else bought it. After the suit’s new owner finally received said suit in the mail, they immediately exposed Matthew for the fraud he is, and Matthew went into hiding.

So what did Matthew do between then and now? Pretty much the same stuff he was doing before. Shortly before he was called out, he had attempted to “redesign” Patch for his own personal use by commissioning some artwork of Patch but changing the eye color, adding some spots on the ear, and calling it a day. So just for the sake of comparison, here it is next to a photo of Patch’s suit. There's absolutely no way anyone would mistake these two characters, right?
1621992173213.png
1621992147242.png

Sarcasm aside, Matthew has continued pretending to be Patch online, registering accounts on services that Patch isn't using, and telling people that he's still the real Patch in his incredibly petty plan of revenge. As such, Patch has also received a bunch of people demanding CCFC refunds from him, thinking he's Matthew. But it finally hit critical mass earlier this week via a work-in-progress photograph Matthew was emailed from a fursuit maker, which he showed to a friend (who then immediately leaked it):
1621991685199.png

Notice how this fursuit head has blue eyes, while the original Patch had red/blue eyes? Yes, this is exactly what you're thinking: despite the fact the Matthew is drowning in debt, he commissioned the fursuit company DontHugCacti (yes, THAT DontHugCacti) to make a ripoff of Patch, and DHC actually fucking made it. :story: This is even more insane when you realize the fact that the original Patch suit was also made by DHC and when Matthew was called out the first time, multiple people contacted DHC and explicitly told them "Matthew is a scammer, he's impersonating Patch, don't make this suit" and DHC made it anyways.

Needless to say, Patch is rightfully pissed over this, and took to Twitter:
Screenshot 2021-05-25 7.54.53 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-05-25 7.55.19 PM.png

https://twitter.com/DalmatianPatch/status/1396886406681694210
https://archive.ph/wip/wTxDm

1621992488600.png
1621992497677.png
1621992510998.png

1621992526041.png
1621992537381.png
1621992544328.png
1621992552763.png
1621992565401.png
1621992573166.png
1621992580160.png
1621992586870.png

There's a lot to process in this Twitter thread, so let me try to summarize it:
-Patch confronted Matthew/Spark/Nitro shortly after the call-out and demand that Matthew stop impersonating them, which Matthew pretended to do. Matthew even went so far as to fake an email to DHC stating that he was impersonating Patch and needed to revamp the fursuit he was commissioning.
-He then proceeded to go back to exactly what he was doing, and also convinced an artist to trace Patch's artwork for his own use. Unfortunately, the artist seems to have nuked their Twitter immediately after being called out (so I can't confirm how much the artist knew), but Patch states they were blocked by the artist after being confronted.
-Despite being sued for unpaid rent, Matthew was somehow able to scrape together enough money to pay DHC and get his Dalmatian fursuit commissioned. According to DHC's website, commissions can vary between $2900-$4800.
-When Matthew was confronted with the fact that he spent thousands to plagiarize someone else's fursuit, he said "I did different spots and ears, it's not the same character".

After tweeting this, Patch then confronted Matthew on Telegram, and Matthew proceeded to be an obnoxious asshole, refusing to respond via text and instead sent Patch a bunch of long-winded rambling voice memos. Honestly? My transcriptions can not do these clips justice, you absolutely need to listen to these. He refuses to take any blame, claims that nobody has any proof, demanding that Patch calls instead of a message (presumably so that there are no logs of anything he said), gives a shoutout to Kiwi Farms, and he claims that being accused of plagiarism somehow sent him to the hospital.

I was able to reach out to someone who had been in contact with Patch, who then convinced Patch to share the recordings. I can personally confirm that all three clips were sent from Matthew's Telegram account.
(Editors note: Matthew makes a lot of weird pauses where he just stops talking mid-sentence for a second or two. I've tried to transcribe these moments with "..." )

Part 1: "Let's lay down the facts and the truth, not the fucking lies on Kiwi Farms"
(It's worth noting that in this clip, you can hear him get out of a car and people talking in the background, suggesting that he recorded this rant in public.)

Do you not... understand what other people have done to me? [car door slams shut] There are so... many... lies about myself, aaaand it actually has put me in the hospital once already. There are false accusations. I have... there's just all this other bullshit, I did not join the fucking fandom to... deal with all this shit. I started a fucking convention, AND went into a LOT of debt... to make other people fucking happy. And you know what I get? It's basically a "FUCK YOU!" from the fandom. And that's not what the fandom is... So... I am sick and tired... of eeeveryone's fucking bullshit... Everyones! Minus the people that I have, that are close to my heart.

And I don't care... who you are. If you want to play nice, I'll play nice. But... you are NOT... going... to talk down to me... or tell me what to do. I don't care... if you have thirteen thousand followers. I... practically don't give a crap about any followers! I'm in the fandom not to get popular, to have a good fucking time... and the fandom... has gone to shit. I love the fandom, but I keep to my close friends. Okay?

I get what you're saying. But a Dalmatian... really? Let's fucking get real here. Dalmatians have spots. There are other Dalmatians, yeah, I could have colored it different. I colored the eyes different, I put spots on the ears. I did everything that I couuuuld to make sure that it wasn't copy-written but again you're riding my ass. So... you know, if you want to talk on the phone, I am down, I'm just getting very sick and tired to... the point where... you know, I just put up with so much shit I don't go two flying fucks. You know, it's like, come on... let's get real here. Let's be adults here. Let's lay down the facts and the truth, not the fucking lies on Kiwi Farms. Nobody has fucking proof... that I did what I did. So I'm not even going down that path because that's a whole nother book that... Yeah... So... yeah.

Part 2: "I do not badmouth you anymore"

The... first time we started talking, of course, I don't know if you ever experienced this, but I was upset. I really was, not going to lie... about what happened, because I did work very hard to get to that point for that suit. And... the words that came out of my mouth and- were not the right choices to do, because it opened up a big can of worms that I did not want, and those can of worms are still open...

And no, I do not badmouth... you to my friends. I actually show you- show everyone... your TikToks of the drinks that you make and stuff... I understand the posit- position that you're in... but... I do not badmouth you anymore.

Part 3: "I'll get people involved that you don't want to be involved with this"

When you get done with work, give me a holler so I can talk on the phone with you. Going back and forth on... on messages don't do any good because I want to put this fire out. Cause I-I myself, and probably yourself, are probably sick of this. So... I did what I needed to do... you know? But... Again... just... be nice and I'll... talk to you, is all I'm asking. Don't threaten me... cause... I'll get people involved that you don't want to be involved with this.

Cause THEORETICALLY, I didn't do anything wrong, the last time I recall, your character is not copyrighted. So... I'm going ahead to copyright MY character so this shit does not happen! So... maybe you should look into getting your character copyrighted, too... but later to talk about. But yeah.

1621994480148.png
1621994487491.png

Just fuck, there is so much to process with this latest update. I've seen plenty of insane furries do stupid things, but I have never seen someone impersonate another furry to the point he was willing to spend $3000-$5000 on a suit just to "own" somebody.

Last edited:

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
Welcome back, @Pinball 2000! My condolences on the personal troubles but man, am I glad to see a follow-up on this loser.

My question with Matt here is always the same: what the fuck is his endgame? Because even through his narcissism, he must know his name is radioactive and that any alter-ego he tries to come up with will get traced back to him in time. He's clearly not making any attempt to redeem himself, so what is he doing? Is he trying to bullshit everybody so hard they somehow forget everything that's been documented here?

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welcome back, @Pinball 2000! My condolences on the personal troubles but man, am I glad to see a follow-up on this loser.

My question with Matt here is always the same: what the fuck is his endgame?
Don't burn too many braincells thinking about it because you may wind up with as few as Matt at the end of it.

In a more serious answer now that I've finally heard his voice and the way he talks it's clear he has a room temperature IQ if not lower. The only reason his con made it as far as it did was because of the volunteers he threw under the bus later. He preys on those somehow even more intellectually challenged than he is for romantic needs. It's clear he has no capability for critical thinking or thinking ahead. Be glad he's a furry for there's much milk to be had and be double glad that he's largely incapable of rendering any serious harm to people, and anyone unlucky enough to somehow fall prey to his predations are usually furries themselves so nothing of value will be lost.

Thanks for keeping us up to date on this pathetic wannabe sociopath @Pinball 2000.

Cable

kiwifarms.net

My question with Matt here is always the same: what the fuck is his endgame? Because even through his narcissism, he must know his name is radioactive and that any alter-ego he tries to come up with will get traced back to him in time. He's clearly not making any attempt to redeem himself, so what is he doing? Is he trying to bullshit everybody so hard they somehow forget everything that's been documented here?
Matt's endgame is to become a super popular furry and grift that way.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Matthew is hiding under another locked account. Again. Current account as of this writing is SparkTheSpot (Archive)
Screenshot_20210531-032314_Twitter.jpg

It's worth noting that he now says he is taken by a "sexy reindeer", making this at least the fourth relationship Matthew has been in since January 2021. It's also worth pointing out that none of the members of #TeamNitro seem to be following it.

EDIT: BBrackets on youtube recently put out a second video "discussing" Matthew, though he mostly just reads off some of my posts. I think it's a bit redundant to link them since you could just read this thread, but here's Part 1 and Part 2.
Screenshot_20210531-204311_Chrome.jpg

While I hold no ill will or animosity toward BBrackets using my content and helping to get it visible on a location that's not Kiwi Farms, I would like to make it clear that these videos were not made with any involvement from me.

EDIT 2: The comments are pretty funny honestly, nearly every other comment is asking what the fuck is wrong with Matthew's voice:
1622536024192.png
1622536001406.png
1622536034561.png
1622536054097.png
1622536861371.png
1622536082907.png

Not explicitly relevant to Matthew, but I laughed pretty hard at this comment (They're referencing this scene from Cruella (2021)):
1622535990336.png

Last edited:

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
I know I'm double-posting, but I've got another update so big and makes me so intensely Mad At The Internet that I think it warrants a separate post. If you might have had any shred of sympathy for the situation that Matthew got himself into, it will be eliminated by the end of this post.

First off, it was discovered Matthew has come up with a bizarre new way to harass Patch; by explaining to random furries that he owns the original Patch suit, and trying to explain that Patch is his boyfriend, the new suit is going to be a murrsuit, and he should go hit up Patch.

Someone familiar with Patch says that he's received several direct messages along the lines of this:
100062300721_148909.jpg

That's not why I'm making this post though, something far more incriminating came up. If you remember the first part of the Imposter Patch saga, Matthew had tried to buy someone's Dalmatian suit from them, only for the seller to cancel the sale for nonpayment (even after giving him multiple extensions). It reached the point that the original seller of the suit, "SoulDoggo" released a statement about how difficult and creepy Matthew was towards them during the deal, alternating between coming up with excuses and uncomfortably flirting with them. Now, it turns out there was a detail I was not aware of at the time; SoulDoggo was underage at the time of this failed sale. Matthew was literally flirting with (and trying to scam) a minor out of a fursuit.

Shortly after Part 2 of this saga began, SoulDoggo decided to reach out to Matthew on Telegram and try to come to a peaceful resolution to this situation, offering multiple compromises, ranging from buying the new suit from him and even offering to redesign the existing suit, all of which were refused by Matthew. Soul shared the entire conversation, which I will include under the first spoiler. However, it can be a bit tough to read (due to how much overlap there is between each screenshot) so I also took the liberty of transcribing this chat (under the second spoiler)

You owe it to yourself to read this conversation. It's rare for a lolcow to be such a blatant shithead and stupid enough to think that he could get away with being so deceptive. Soul started off by giving "Matthew" multiple chances to clear the issues up, then grew incredulous at the responses he was getting. Why is Matthew's name in quotes in the last sentance? You'll find out shortly.

IMG_20210602_211026_675.jpg
IMG_20210602_211028_947.jpg
IMG_20210602_211029_899.jpg
IMG_20210602_211032_485.jpg
IMG_20210602_211033_593.jpg
IMG_20210602_211036_251.jpg
IMG_20210602_211037_819.jpg
IMG_20210602_211040_171.jpg
IMG_20210602_211041_656.jpg
IMG_20210602_211043_251.jpg
IMG_20210602_211045_391.jpg
IMG_20210602_211048_100.jpg
IMG_20210602_211050_103.jpg
IMG_20210602_211052_363.jpg
IMG_20210602_211053_710.jpg
IMG_20210602_211056_310.jpg
IMG_20210602_211057_840.jpg
IMG_20210602_211059_779.jpg

Soul: Yo dude I wanna talk to u fr about the situation
Soul: Like on a friendly note

Spark: What up

Soul: So coming from someone that's made A LOT of Dalmatian designs that look incredibly different, in fact I get commissioned for custom Dalmatians the most out of anything, your character is VERY similar. It's slightly different, but not different enough. It really hurts that you promised this wouldn't happen. I don't have the money now but I am 100% interested in buying the suit off of you and even offering to make you a custom unique fursona for you for free that has all views needed for a fursuit ref so you can even buy a new one if you'd like. It would be completely custom to your liking and whatever species you want.

Spark: Yes they are similar in some ways but the eyes are a different color along with not having a spot over the eye and the other suit has two spots on the cheek where mine has 3on the cheek and has small spots on the nose the body suit os also going to be different in look and I style the other suit was a premade where as this is custom that was paid for by me a suit can look similar without being exact. Telephone has had this exact issue with suits being made looking extremely similar to her sona but because they are similar and not exact copies you cannot judge on this basis yes there are a few similarities but they are not exact copies so i do appreciate your offer but this suit was not copied and is a custom DHC is aware of this situation and they have seen that there is no issue as my suit is custom so i am declining your offer i am getting my suit from a experienced maker and they have deemed there may be similarities but they are not very similar and are two separate sonas I in their own

Soul: While DHC, who are not good people with very soiled morals, think that this is okay, the entire rest of the fandom does not. There's already several bewares around the new suit and how it in fact is a copy, and those few differences just aren't enough to set the characters apart, especially since the character you had made was sort af a spite for me not selling you patch. I'm here to offer peace on the situation in hopes you can get out with a new character, new suit, and no drama around it, and my friend and I can get out without worrying about the characters being very similar. I'm not saying there are absolutely NO differences, there's totally are, but they I are too minuscule to be considered a different character.
Soul: The situation won't stop until there is a resolution, which right now is at a standstill. I want the best for all parties out of the situation, and this by multiple parties and opinions seems the best.
(two photos comparing Patch to Matthew's rip-off are posted)
Soul: Just because it happened to telephone does not make it okay to do it to Patch.
(two twitter screenshots of people siding with Patch over Matthew are posted)
Soul: These are some of the beware replies I've seen on you. It's not a good look but it could change
Soul: Hell, some YouTuber even covered it already. I think people can change, but it's their own decision. You're just digging yourself into a deeper hole and I want to help you get out of that at least with this situation.
Soul: Patch even told me he'd tell everyone you did the right thing if you did. And I know him, he would.

Spark: a difference is a difference there have been worse in the history of suit making and DHC has issues that arent related to their suit making it is related to personal issues upon the person you apparently dont know who you are speaking to and let alone know what you are talking about so why dont you stop feeding on others drama there are way worse drama going on in the fandom than this and just to tell you this is the person you think you are talking to i am a friend who has been in the fandom for 12 plus years i have ran into very similar issues with my suit so making some offer doesnt look good an you in any way either i dont mean to be rude but know much more about this fandom and the drama sucking people who like to live off drama and it makes those people look extremely petty and just makes them look like bad I people those people that start drama want to spread it for their own selfish gain and clout is that your aim with that offer for your own social gain and selfish clout
Spark: I'm tired of people harassing my friend so i would recommend backing off because this is slowly starting to become harassment

Soul: I don't even like clout dude. I don't want to be popular or whatever you think I do. I'm making you an offer- to help fix a situation. I'm not feeding into drama, I'm trying to prevent it from continuing. I really fucking hate drama. And it doesn't matter who you are or how long you've been in the fandom. I've been here for nearly 7 years. It's not harassment, it's an offer for help. I'll give you a week to consider and if you change your mind, let me know. I'd really actually like to work this out. If not, then I guess you can go down in infamy being the patch wannabe, carbon copy suit on top of all the other shit you've done.
Soul: I'm the kind of man that likes to make shit happen and get shit done. I'm sorry if that seems selfish to you or that it looks like I want clout. I don't. I'm trying to avoid that for the both of us.

Spark: People have told him many times "im trying to help you" just to screw him over i look out for my friends i have a decent enough reputation in the fandom i dont need social media to show my presence in the fandom i am honest and blunt with my friends i have I 5 years on you and have been through every ringer of issues and drama you could dream of

Soul: I know about the convention shit. I know the hole you're still in. I'm sorry you don't want to believe I'm trying to help, but I am. I don't like to screw people over, that's never my intention and I always try to make shit right. Just want you to know this is a legitimate offer with the new character and buying the suit and all.
Soul: Who am I speaking to currently?

Spark: You dont need to know my name because i dont need mu reputation getting ruined just because im a friend of his sorry but your not getting that gain

Soul: It's not for gain, just a question. Wast sure if I was still talking to Matt or not.
Soul: You're not being a very good friend dude
Soul: Either way, tell Nitro that my offer stands. I'm not here for clout, gain, or anything. I'll give him a week to think about it
Soul: If this doesn't get resolved however, Patch could file a fair use claim. That even though the character is slightly different because Patch can prove that I Nitro was using his character temporarily it would fall under plagiarism. Patch could also prove malicious intent dude to Nitro insulting him.

Spark: No you havent been talking to him for about almost 30 mins im not a rude person in any way and i have had enough issues with the fandom to know when someone is in the wrong you are feeding into the wrong side of this drama with siding with patch im sorry to say your eyes are being smoke screened by the ones causing the drama this is why in my experience in the fandom because i have been accused of white knighting an artist before who was a personal friend who i was honestly defending i have risked my reputation defending matt and have I won every time no matter how much stress

Soul: Matt's side isn't winning dude. You should see the amount of bewares, be it Youtube videos of his kiwifarms page.
Soul: I sold the suit to the current patch, I am I the original owner and I very well know who is in the wrong.

Spark: Well you obviously dont know my experience in the fandom and the extremely similar issues i have ran into with a logo because someone wanted to moan and complain over the smallest similarities in a artists logo and I the factor you just threatened a lawyer in that sense shows you show no intent to help him you are only in this for the drama a lawyer isnt going to defend something that clearly have differences I im tired of everyone in the fandom feeling so entitled and crying over such small similarities why dont people grow the fuck up and be adults there are so many sonas in the fandom that are so close to carbon copies but because of one difference in markings or even spot I count you dont see them moaning and bitching and threatening lawyers to those people because they accept that they may be super close but choose to grow the fuck up and accept the differences in the character because the fandom is so flooded with sonas that are the same not saying patch is a bad person but there is a point where people need to grow up and accept things and not complain about the smallest things that tip them off there are more important things to bitch about than the smallest similarities in suits

Soul: That's because it's off coincidence, not out of spite and malicious intent.
Soul: There is proof of intent, there's screenshots and records of literally everything that has happened

Spark: You dont get my point im putting out because you choose not to listen you I ahve a good night
Spark: Have*

Soul: Listen man, I have to get some shut eye. If you want to keep going back and fourth we can do that come morning. But for now, I'll leave you with my offer stands. Let me know if you feel like accepting.
Soul: Have a good night

[May 26]

Soul: Hey there. My offer still stands for the next 5 days or so. Let me know by then if you want to make the deal
[Today] (June 2)
Soul: It's been a little over a week now. Do you have a decision?

So let's try to summarize the conversation here:
-Soul tries to offer "Matthew" multiple ways out, even offering to help him redesign the character for free.
-"Matthew" sends a long and weirdly-worded statement insisting that his Dalmatian is not the same as Patch's, stating the different spots are good enough, and his suit is better because his suit was custom made (the original Patch was apparantly a pre-made suit that was sold fully finished at a convention) so this somehow entitles him to rip off another suit. He also claims that he contacted DHC (the fursuit maker) and they didn't have any problem with the similarities.
-Soul points out DHC's sketchy business practices and points out the suit was clearly commissioned AFTER Matthew failed to obtain the Patch suit, and his antagonistic behavior to Patch clearly indicates he got this suit solely to spite them.
-"Matthew" claims the differences are good enough, tells Soul to "grow up" and threatens to ruin Soul's reputation. He then slips up and reveals that he's not Matthew (despite the fact this is Matthew's Telegram Soul has been talking to this whole time).
-Soul insists they're just trying to end the whole situation and not doing any of this for clout, "Matthew" threatens to ruin Soul's reputation again, then finally admits that he's not Matthew but "a friend who doesn't want their reputation ruined".
-Soul says the offer to resolve still stands, Matthew's friend threatens them again and brags he'll win every single time.
-Matthew's friend then goes on some long unrelated tangent about some other friend getting into drama, threatens Soul a third time and claims there's no proof of any of this.
-Soul ends the conversation, says the offer still stands. Well over a week passes with Soul asking Matthew several times if he made a decision on the offer. Matthew has not responded to any of them.

So if you didn't catch what happened during this conversation, Matthew gave someone access to his telegram account so that they could argue on his behalf, where they then proceeded to threaten to ruin a minor's reputation at least three times. They claimed they didn't want their identity to be revealed in order to not damage their reputation, but you know what, fuck you, you literally threatened a minor, so I'm going to reveal it anyways.

I'm 99.9% sure that the friend who threatened Soul is Max NightEmber, aka David Earl Moss, Matthew's roommate. Since David was stupid enough to leave his entire Facebook account as public and attach his fursona's name as a nickname (which has continued to remain public since this thread existed), I found this in less than 30 seconds on Google.

So how am I so sure David wrote this? Besides the fact that David would have easy access to Matthew's phone or computer to write on his behalf, David and "Matthew's friend" both write in the same wall of text rambling style that lacks any punctuation or linebreaks, as evidenced by a random post I grabbed from David's facebook:
IMG_20210602_211104_361.jpg

original post (archive)

TL;DR Matthew willingly flirted with a minor in his attempt to scam a fursuit, and his roommate then proceeded to threaten that same minor several times. I'm giving serious thought to revising the OP to more prominently feature David as well.

Last edited:

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. This is just amazing. Seriously, will the wonders ever cease with this guy? Like... what possible reason would Matt here have to let his dumbass roomie answer on his behalf? I can absolutely believe he did it, I just don't get why.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. This is just amazing. Seriously, will the wonders ever cease with this guy? Like... what possible reason would Matt here have to let his dumbass roomie answer on his behalf? I can absolutely believe he did it, I just don't get why.
Maybe his roommate is "scary" in person? Gets his own way through violent outbursts IRL. Thing is, doing so online is less frightening.

Combine that with a brain so small that it makes fairyflies look big, it probably seemed genius.