Matthew Soltys / Nitro Rooski / Capital City Fur Con / Spark the Dalmatian / Cyder the Donkey / DJMSOL Entertainment / Nitro Production Company - Stole $4,000 from charity to fund his vanity convention. Notorious clout-chaser. Kept a harem of underage boys in his home. Currently stalking a far more likable furry. Sued for debt 4 times and counting.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Pinball 2000

SPOOKY PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how the housing laws (and coof provisions) are in PA. How close are we to the Homelessness/Couch Crashing Arc for Matt there?
Legal stuff isn't my strong suit, but I'd have to assume that based on this information, he'd probably be homeless within the end of August at the absolute latest, unless he suddenly produces all that money really soon.

There were some covid renter's protection laws put into place in Pennsylvania that made it tough to evict tenants who had trouble making ends meet, but most of the laws I saw via some quick googling were set to expire at the end of July, meaning he's now lost that protection.

Hypothetically, Matthew would probably have been evicted much earlier if not for covid fucking up pretty much everything

Pinball 2000

SPOOKY PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
No notable updates on Matthew's situation at the moment, but while I was doing research on something else, I discovered that Matthew's roommate Max/David made his (previously locked) Twitter account public again. The account was locked well before this thread even existed, so I made an effort to scour and archive it for anything notable before I made this post (since I'm sure he'll inevitably lock it again after he sees this). While the account says it was created in November 2016, the earliest tweets seem to start around early 2020, suggesting that Max probably deleted a lot of incriminating stuff between then and now. That being said, there are still a few interesting things we can glean from Max and Matthew in the remaining posts.

1629438629627.png

First off, just in case Max tries to hide his account by renaming it, here is a dedicated link using the account's user ID that will always redirect to him, and here is a current archive. A lot of Max's tweets seem to fit into one of three categories:
-Bitching at something
-Being horny on main
-The occasional insight into Max's personal life

(For the sake of readability, I'm going to organize these tweets from oldest to newest)

One of the earliest relevant tweets on the account seems to have happened on January 3, 2020, during the actual CCFC convention. You can see Max is actually trying his best to be a good staff by politely reaching out to someone with legitimate concerns. The original tweet he's replying to seems to have been deleted though, so I'm not sure what the full context was that started it. It's also weirdly some of the only tweets where he uses any punctuation, as every other post I've seen by him seems to have tons of run-on sentences.
1629438201274.png

(tweet) (archive)

In April, CCFC was over (but not shut down yet), and Max and Matthew participate in some online event called "furry omegle night", with both of their fursuits clearly visible on the same stream. Glancing the Twitter account Max linked, the gist seems to be that a bunch of fursuiters showed up on certain Omegle keywords at the same time, but the event was short-lived as it kept getting swamped by trolls.
1629438992280.png
1629439049357.png
1629439095148.png

(tweet) (archive)

Two days later, Max replies to someone on a tweet from Tom Wolf (Pennsylvania's current Governor) implying that Matthew was denied unemployment and they were having issues making rent. It's worth noting that Matthew had not been sued for unpaid rent multiple times at this point, and several rental protections were instated in Pennsylvania around this time that made it fairly hard for landlords to evict someone. Based on the legal documents that have since materialized, Max was also never put as responsible for the rental agreement for the townhouse they shared.
1629439536881.png

(tweet) (archive)

One of the few times where I feel genuinely bad for Max (:_(. Given the fact that Max has little to no immediate family, it's safe to assume that this may be one of the reasons he simps for Matthew so hard, as his living options beyond Matthew are nonexistent. We now know that Matthew has a history of illegally subletting underage boys who were living in tough environments, so it's not unreasonable to assume Max may have been in a similar situation at one point.
1629440202434.png

(tweet) (archive)

aaaaaaaaaaaand then we're immediately back to being horny on the main again.
1629440368989.png

(tweet) (archive)

At this point, there are literally dozens of tweets of Max sperging at Tom Wolf about covid-19 shit. What makes especially this funny is that most of these tweets were made when his account was private, so he was literally screaming at nobody with zero chance of Wolf ever actually seeing any of it. I'm not going to bother archiving this shit because nobody gives a fuck, but here's a small sample:
1629440875307.png

So what has Max been up to recently? Well, despite being on the verge of being evicted from the townhouse he and Matthew share, he somehow had the money to travel to and attend Megaplex, a furry convention held on August 6-8 in Orlando, Florida. There is ample photo and video evidence he was present, as this tweet demonstrates (Max is second to the right in this photo):
1629441195608.png

(tweet) (archive)

As I said earlier, I'm sure that Max DFE'd a shitload of incriminating content before he made this account public again, but overall, these tweets paint a very interesting picture. Poor financial decisions with Megaplex aside (for all I know, a friend could have financed the trip), we can gain a bit of insight into Max. You can actually see his demeanor change over time from polite (as he works as CCFC staffer) as he declines due to covid shutting everything down, as he hits a low as he realizes he's stuck with Matthew with no contingency plan. He goes from "this sucks" to Wolf, to the equivalent of saying "shut up bitch" at Wolf over and over on a private account where nobody sees anything he writes, to a small resurgence where he seems to be genuinely happy to be out and about again.

I've actually been a little conflicted about how far I've been digging into information on Matthew's friends and associates. The only reason I looked into Max's Twitter at all was due to his association with Matthew. Much like the rest of #TeamNitro, there's really nothing all that interesting about Max other than this relationship, and I have a hunch that given Matthew's long history of manipulating people for personal gain, he's done exactly that with Max.

On the other hand, even if Max was manipulated by Matthew into protecting/white knighting him, that does not absolve Max of some of the things he's done. We already have him on record harassing and bullying other people over this situation multiple times, and he had absolutely no reservations about being a massive shithead when he thought he could get away with it scott-free. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little concerned that Max probably destroyed most (if not all) of his relationships at this point by simping for him so hard.

Yankee Candle

kiwifarms.net
No notable updates on Matthew's situation at the moment, but while I was doing research on something else, I discovered that Matthew's roommate Max/David made his (previously locked) Twitter account public again. The account was locked well before this thread even existed, so I made an effort to scour and archive it for anything notable before I made this post (since I'm sure he'll inevitably lock it again after he sees this). While the account says it was created in November 2016, the earliest tweets seem to start around early 2020, suggesting that Max probably deleted a lot of incriminating stuff between then and now. That being said, there are still a few interesting things we can glean from Max and Matthew in the remaining posts.

View attachment 2461942
First off, just in case Max tries to hide his account by renaming it, here is a dedicated link using the account's user ID that will always redirect to him, and here is a current archive. A lot of Max's tweets seem to fit into one of three categories:
-Bitching at something
-Being horny on main
-The occasional insight into Max's personal life

(For the sake of readability, I'm going to organize these tweets from oldest to newest)

One of the earliest relevant tweets on the account seems to have happened on January 3, 2020, during the actual CCFC convention. You can see Max is actually trying his best to be a good staff by politely reaching out to someone with legitimate concerns. The original tweet he's replying to seems to have been deleted though, so I'm not sure what the full context was that started it. It's also weirdly some of the only tweets where he uses any punctuation, as every other post I've seen by him seems to have tons of run-on sentences.
View attachment 2461930
(tweet) (archive)

In April, CCFC was over (but not shut down yet), and Max and Matthew participate in some online event called "furry omegle night", with both of their fursuits clearly visible on the same stream. Glancing the Twitter account Max linked, the gist seems to be that a bunch of fursuiters showed up on certain Omegle keywords at the same time, but the event was short-lived as it kept getting swamped by trolls.
View attachment 2461951View attachment 2461956View attachment 2461959
(tweet) (archive)

Two days later, Max replies to someone on a tweet from Tom Wolf (Pennsylvania's current Governor) implying that Matthew was denied unemployment and they were having issues making rent. It's worth noting that Matthew had not been sued for unpaid rent multiple times at this point, and several rental protections were instated in Pennsylvania around this time that made it fairly hard for landlords to evict someone. Based on the legal documents that have since materialized, Max was also never put as responsible for the rental agreement for the townhouse they shared.
View attachment 2461977
(tweet) (archive)

One of the few times where I feel genuinely bad for Max (:_(. Given the fact that Max has little to no immediate family, it's safe to assume that this may be one of the reasons he simps for Matthew so hard, as his living options beyond Matthew are nonexistent. We now know that Matthew has a history of illegally subletting underage boys who were living in tough environments, so it's not unreasonable to assume Max may have been in a similar situation at one point.
View attachment 2462008
(tweet) (archive)

aaaaaaaaaaaand then we're immediately back to being horny on the main again.
View attachment 2462016
(tweet) (archive)

At this point, there are literally dozens of tweets of Max sperging at Tom Wolf about covid-19 shit. What makes especially this funny is that most of these tweets were made when his account was private, so he was literally screaming at nobody with zero chance of Wolf ever actually seeing any of it. I'm not going to bother archiving this shit because nobody gives a fuck, but here's a small sample:
View attachment 2462059

So what has Max been up to recently? Well, despite being on the verge of being evicted from the townhouse he and Matthew share, he somehow had the money to travel to and attend Megaplex, a furry convention held on August 6-8 in Orlando, Florida. There is ample photo and video evidence he was present, as this tweet demonstrates (Max is second to the right in this photo):
View attachment 2462077
(tweet) (archive)

As I said earlier, I'm sure that Max DFE'd a shitload of incriminating content before he made this account public again, but overall, these tweets paint a very interesting picture. Poor financial decisions with Megaplex aside (for all I know, a friend could have financed the trip), we can gain a bit of insight into Max. You can actually see his demeanor change over time from polite (as he works as CCFC staffer) as he declines due to covid shutting everything down, as he hits a low as he realizes he's stuck with Matthew with no contingency plan. He goes from "this sucks" to Wolf, to the equivalent of saying "shut up bitch" at Wolf over and over on a private account where nobody sees anything he writes, to a small resurgence where he seems to be genuinely happy to be out and about again.

I've actually been a little conflicted about how far I've been digging into information on Matthew's friends and associates. The only reason I looked into Max's Twitter at all was due to his association with Matthew. Much like the rest of #TeamNitro, there's really nothing all that interesting about Max other than this relationship, and I have a hunch that given Matthew's long history of manipulating people for personal gain, he's done exactly that with Max.

On the other hand, even if Max was manipulated by Matthew into protecting/white knighting him, that does not absolve Max of some of the things he's done. We already have him on record harassing and bullying other people over this situation multiple times, and he had absolutely no reservations about being a massive shithead when he thought he could get away with it scott-free. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little concerned that Max probably destroyed most (if not all) of his relationships at this point by simping for him so hard.
I'm impressed, that's a lot of work to read through simping over THIS guy.

Corn Flakes

Kellogg's Brain Candy
kiwifarms.net
That's always the issue, isn't it? Even if you look past whatever abuse or grooming these people suffered in their lives, they're always fucking unpleasant assholes. Without the mask they're still petty, cowardly and small-minded. Meanwhile I've met people who have lost much in their lives, who struggled with depression (who hasn't to some extent these past 10 years?), and yet are good, civil and pleasant people. People you want to help when you learn of their troubles. But that's never it with people like Max. You never see them apologizing and turning their lives around.

I suppose associating with a lolcow increases the chances of you being as asshole by at least 300%. Call it Guest Star Syndrome. If you have a writeup in someone else's thread, you're likely no good either.

Spoonomancer

Boo! Haunted spoons
kiwifarms.net
I was just gonna make this an addenium to the the Max post, but I think it deserves a special mention:
View attachment 2474285

I reached out to a handful of PA-based furs and they all said pretty much the same thing. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if Max has a good chunk of the local furs blocked at this point.
a sign of a TOTALLY INNOCENT FURRY: blocking every single furry whose not only known of Soltys' shit, but blocking local furries who otherwise wouldn't know who they are.

Pinball 2000

SPOOKY PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Max finally caught on to the thread talking about him and made a statement:
Screenshot_20210824-163835_Chrome.jpg

https://archive.md/znzjO

Here's a list of things Max's statement does NOT address:
-why he "leaked" a fake charity donation receipt in the first place.
-why he agreed to be a staff for Amish Country Fur Con, an event that was clearly established to cover up CCFC and went up in flames almost immediately.
-why he logged into Matthew's personal accounts and used them to aggressively threaten and dox a minor, who for all intents and purposes was trying to politely reach a compromise to end the drama.
-the entire "Matthew illegally subletting minors" thing happening in the same house he was living in
-why he blocked a shitload of furries who said anything remotely critical about CCFC or Matthew, most of whom had no idea who the hell he was in the first place.
-Max apparently cleared out his block list before making this statement, because I asked all the furries I reached out to yesterday to re-check and said they're now unblocked. Max is outright lying about not blocking anyone.

I was willing to censor/obfuscate some of the information on the other members on #TeamNitro in the OP for two reasons: most of them didn't really do anything that terrible other than befriending Matthew, and all of them have since expressed regret for their actions and cut ties. All the information Max leaves out of this statement comes off as extremely suspicious to me.

Last edited:

Spoonomancer

Boo! Haunted spoons
kiwifarms.net
It's fucking weird that Matthew Soltys has seemingly found a partner who also shares the same name as him. Also fucking weird that this is the 2nd furry "dancer" (first being @KhordKitty who is too fat for me to have sex with) to have some sort of hovering lolcow status attached to them, what propagandic songs do they even listen to at this point to make them this shitty?
none of what Dancer Max said seemingly addresses the whole Matthew Soltys straight up grooming minors under the same roof situation.

I'd like to also point out that DanceDaddyMax is fat and I would not have sex with him.

Last edited:

Pinball 2000

SPOOKY PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Someone just point-blank brings up the forged receipt and Max goes off on an unrelated tangent.
1629844905158.png

https://archive.ph/aVpsB

He apparently realized how terrible this response was, so he responded a second time a little later with "I thought I was doing the right thing." Patch shows up and says that the whole apology comes off as "I didn't do anything wrong". Max goes off on a tangent about how people are harassing and cyber-bullying him over this (but provides no evidence to back this claim up).
1629845432156.png

https://archive.ph/liuDl

Max, since I know you're lurking this thread, nobody in this thread is bullying you. We are simply discussing public posts that you uploaded yourself online and we don't believe this apology is genuine. The photos of you in the OP were grabbed from your public Facebook account, and all of the screenshots of your tweets on this page were screenshotted from your public account. When I reached out to random furries asking if you were blocking them, they simply looked up your profile, said "yes, this guy is blocking me and I don't know who he is" and went on with their day.

I'm gonna say this for the sake of the furries lurking in this thread, but contrary to popular belief, the Farms don't take kindly to anyone using the information posted in these threads to track down, contact, or harass anyone. So Max, if someone is actually doing that shit, tell us and we'll personally make an example of them. Hell, I'll even invite you to come to this thread yourself to correct me on anything we got wrong. KF is currently set to invite-only, but if you send an email to notpinball2000@gmail.com I will personally send you an invite for a forum account here.

Digital Style

kiwifarms.net
Max is as complicit in the whole CCFC situation as Nitro, albeit to a lesser degree. That said, it would have taken not that much effort to be a bit sincere and refute any perceived claims he thinks are being lobbed his way. His apology is somehow more worse than Kenaii's and there's was an absolute train wreck.

Pinball 2000

SPOOKY PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Gonna quote my own post from the other day real quick:
First off, just in case Max tries to hide his account by renaming it, here is a dedicated link using the account's user ID that will always redirect to him
Max went private, DFE'd, and tried to hide the account by changing all the information :story:. That link now redirects to this:

1629868421559.png

Interesting to note that Matthew ALSO used a Wild Dog fursona during one of his DFE's. Great minds think alike, right? I'm sure that artwork is stolen as well, but I can't find a source on it.

Last edited:

OccamsShaveClub

Maybe ju an' me are amigos !
kiwifarms.net

Max went private, DFE'd, and tried to hide the account by changing all the information :story:. That link now redirects to this:

View attachment 2478112

Interesting to note that Matthew ALSO used a Wild Dog fursona during one of his DFE's. Great minds think alike, right? I'm sure that artwork is stolen as well, but I can't find a source on it.

There's no way in hell he was telling the truth about not being manipulated by Matt.

Spoonomancer

Boo! Haunted spoons
kiwifarms.net
so is Max not going to go over the fact that Matthew went after teenagers at all? Under likely his roof, especially? What a fucking pedo lmao

View attachment 2478112

"Max" couldn't even be bothered on changing the banner lmao

If it helps, the icon looks to be a ref sheet considering you can notice a line right next to the ears determining that this could be for a theoretical fursuit (of course Matt would go for a fursuiter for a boyfriend).

Pinball 2000

SPOOKY PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Max changed the account name and information. Again. As of this writing, the account now appears as "MaxDancingWusky"

1629934043843.png

Interestingly, between last night and now his following count increased by 1, and his tweet acount went from 222 to 220, suggesting he did a partial DFE.

Since nobody else posted it yet, I might as well include Max's appearance at Megaplex 2021 (Max appears at 16:21)
I will give Max this: out of all the fursuit dancers who have threads on KF, Max is unironically the best of them. However, his only competition as of this writing is KhordKitty, so take of that what you will.

Corn Flakes

Kellogg's Brain Candy
kiwifarms.net
Since nobody else posted it yet, I might as well include Max's appearance at Megaplex 2021 (Max appears at 16:21)
I will give Max this: out of all the fursuit dancers who have threads on KF, Max is unironically the best of them. However, his only competition as of this writing is KhordKitty, so take of that what you will.
Sure, I'll give him that, too. Managing to convey that much expression with a mascot head on is hard. But he really needs to lose some weight. Watching a fat dude dance is disconcerting even if he's doing it well.

Spoonomancer

Boo! Haunted spoons
kiwifarms.net
interesting how Max changes back as soon as we notice that he tries pulling off the "i am TOTALLY a different person" trick that fellow pedophile friend Matthew Soltys has done.

Pinball 2000

SPOOKY PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
While we're waiting for Matthew or Max to make their next attempt to get furries to like them again, I was just recently tipped off about an old piece of CCFC social media that still happens to be online (and will most likely remain online forever due to the account it was made with deleted), The CCFC Official Announcements Telegram channel. This is a public channel that doesn't require you to join it to view the contents, so if anyone wants to look through this themselves, you can do so via this link right here.

1630044913122.png

So what does this channel contain? Truthfully, not a whole lot since it primarily existed to cross-post important tweets. But since Telegram automatically generates tweet previews whenever you post a Twitter link into it, we do get some time-stamped archives on some of the 2019-era tweets leading up to CCFC (which I'll work into the "timeline" post right under this thread's OP), ending right up to Matthew DFE-ing in June 2020.

I've exported the chat and I'll attach it to this post in case anyone wants to comb through it, but I'll include screengrabs under the spoiler for the lazy. Nearly every link mentioned in any of these posts is dead so I can't archive much beyond that.
1630045631307.png
1630045654635.png
1630045671706.png
1630045687075.png
1630045702474.png
1630045722986.png
1630045738177.png
1630045751545.png
1630045768283.png
1630045784937.png
1630045810871.png
1630045836543.png
1630045853264.png
1630045869106.png
1630045884572.png
1630045904517.png
1630045926175.png
1630045943725.png
1630045959459.png

(Disclaimer: everything below this line is 100% conjecture based on what I know about the CCFC and Matthew. Please don't take any of this as fact)

The only thing that really sticks out to me (that I didn't already know at this point) is that Matthew seemed to be shilling for pre-registrations constantly, going so far as to extend the deadline slightly in order to hopefully get a few more people to sign up. Since most conventions often rely on pre-regs for a good chunk of their budget for that year, it seems safe to assume that Matthew overestimated how many people would show up and/or went way over his budget and was hoping he could lessen the gap with more registrations.

Post-CCFC, he's constantly shilling the merch store to the point that the store is always in a perpetual sale (presumably until the shutdown). The last few posts relevant to CCFC (not counting an unrelated furry event Matthew tried to promote with the account) show him trying to repurpose the CCFC site to host a streaming DJ set, which given Matthew's interest in that work, makes me believe that if Tripp hadn't accelerated CCFC's shutdown, Matthew would have shut down the event anyway, then tried to repurpose the site and assets to shill himself.

Attachments

• CCFC Offcial Annoucements Chat Export.zip
    74.8 MB · Views: 12

Pinball 2000

SPOOKY PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Matthew got sued a FOURTH time by his landlord for unpaid rent.

1632678193816.png

Direct link to the docket

The quick facts:
-As of this writing, this case is actually still ongoing; it was just opened on September 22nd and a hearing appears to have been scheduled for next Wednesday (October 6th).
UPDATE: Case is now closed, the verdict was in favor of the landlord for $3,413.31.
-The claim amount is $8,035.27, though there's no guarantee Matthew's landlord will get this much if they win the case. That being said, they won every other case so far, so it seems likely.
-Matthew's ex Garrett is not on this docket, only Matthew. Garrett was presumably one of the co-signers on the original lease and was partially responsible in the second and third cases.
-The previous 3 cases were marked "yes" on the question "Grant possession if money judgment is not satisfied by the time of eviction", meaning that Matthew essentially had to pay up or be kicked out. This one lists it as a "no", strangely. UPDATE: changed to a "yes"

Attachments

• MdjDocketSheet (1).pdf
    55.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: