Orbiter Matthew Vickers / @Matthew / Vicious Vickers - Failed Father and dramacow

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net
Ralph I think you should be worrying about your court case right now bud.
Xander. I didn't dox him. Dats not true. Dats not true and a matter of fact... Not it's not true. No it's not true. Fuck yourself you piece of shit faggot motherfucker. NO IT'S NOT TRUE! You piece of shit, and if I had to guess, it was probably YOU that fucking doxed him motherfucking lying, cocksucking, faggot, motherfucker! You wanna holler over me, every fucking second? Or did you just scream over you too! You piece of shit motherfucker! Keep fucking running your mouth, I'll just keep hollering! You motherfucking piece of shit! Eat a fucking cock! Go kill yourself you fucking piece of motherfucking shit! I fucking... God Damn! Oh we can just keep hollering over each other, every fucking day! AHHH WUHH YEAHH WUHHH YUHHH ARGHHH

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
If Ronnie was around *he* probably would have slapped the shit out of Ralph a few times to set him straight. Literally beat the faggotry out of him.
Considering how quickly Ethan flips his shit and gets violent, I’m guessing he got more than his share of that from someone (not necessarily his mother). But yeah he needed an attentive, present father to be a father to him and prevent him turning into the bitchmade wigger we see today. If his own son survives a fatherless upbringing without turning into a mini Gunt, Ethan Ralph will have Matthew Vickers to thank for it. And that will gnaw at him until the day he croaks.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
The court is aloging Mr. Vickers then by putting this case attached to him in “pending cases.” Click on Ralph & Mr. Vicker’s case then click on pending cases and this comes up. Having it listed as his exact name instead of “Mike.”

This is a pretty old case too, they should fix it or something if it’s really not the same person..
573F625D-223C-4A9C-8E40-9B83F1247FE2.jpeg

R00T

If spooky I must be...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
is this considered a win for Ralph or VIckers?

Ralph win: Proof this site is evil and has no morals (unlike him, trad christian), embarrassing null by extention. Vickers and co less willing to communicate info to the designated gimps

Vickers win: defending honor
I think any situation in which you have to make the public statement "no I did not have sex with my cousin or my cousin's wife and do not have an illegitimate child with that cousin/cousin-in-law" should still be considered a pyrrhic victory at best.

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think any situation in which you have to make the public statement "no I did not have sex with my cousin or my cousin's wife and do not have an illegitimate child with that cousin/cousin-in-law" should still be considered a pyrrhic victory at best.
I don't know... OP's faggotry is probably worse than fucking a cousin who isn't a cousin and it wasn't even you.

No one wins.

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
N
This is the importance of having both parents raise a child. I don't know Vickers background but I bet he had a father in the home. If Ronnie was around *he* probably would have slapped the shit out of Ralph a few times to set him straight. Literally beat the faggotry out of him.
Ralph is just a meatbag version of Eric Cartman.
You know, low stats x no father x bad diet = angry fat boy.

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I did mention once before that I was the other hot pocket from the box... He just left me on the counter to watch as he blew before it even touched his dick. He smashed it in anger and then still ate it, half frozen with his pants down.

Years of therapy have not helped. At this point only Dr. Smith or Dr. Wesson could.
Pantsu was on the other end to double team on that Hot Pocket.