Orbiter Matthew Vickers / @Matthew / Vicious Vickers - Failed Father and dramacow

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

MWV

kiwifarms.net
Hey @MWV, you ever going to pay that traffic ticket?
I was going to start a Go Fund Me for that...

Seriously though, it appears that my local court sucks at record keeping. I have an e-mail out to them today to get some of this stuff cleaned up. I'm...pretty sure...that I paid the no registration ticket. I know that I haven't got any collection stuff for it, but I'm not going to say that I'm 100% sure, because I'm honestly not sure. I deserve the ticket though. I was driving without my registration because I flat out forgot to pay it. No excuses. Same as the failure to stop in TR14-003850. 100% my fault. Rolled a stop right in front of CHP.

Covered FL05-003295--not me.

I talked to the court sometime in 2017 when CU15-081072 was brought to my attention after it was dismissed. No one really told us what it was about. We used to live at the Americana Arms Apartment Complex, but moved out in July 2005, 10 years before the filing. The plaintiff Todd Brady, if I recall correctly, had a criminal record. All I know is when I talked to the court about it they told me not to worry about it.

CU10-076860 I've spoken about before. Vengeful frivolous lawsuit against myself and my employees for filing restraining orders against the plaintiff. Those were filed in Placer County, because the crime occurred at my business. Cost me a TON of money in legal fees.

CL12-079031 was unfortunate. A young man who was working on our home remodel was using my credit account at a hardware store, and ran up charges well beyond his purchasing authority, somewhere in the neighborhood of $20k, when even I only had a $3k line at the shop. He was struggling with substance abuse at the time, and was otherwise a good guy. We ended up working it out.

I think that covers it.

MWV

kiwifarms.net

MWV

kiwifarms.net
Why are you still here? It’s embarrassing.
Embarrassing for who? For me to be embarrassed would require me to care what a group of literal nobodies (not an insult, but almost everyone here is anonymous) think about me.

Consider, please, that in the very rare occurrences that I post here, there's always a purpose, and it has worked to accomplish my goals literally 100% of the time.

Tom Myers

And so it goes...
kiwifarms.net
Embarrassing for who? For me to be embarrassed would require me to care what a group of literal nobodies (not an insult, but almost everyone here is anonymous) think about me.

Consider, please, that in the very rare occurrences that I post here, there's always a purpose, and it has worked to accomplish my goals literally 100% of the time.
Does Faith have any plans for college?

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net

So have you made any long-term goals for the infant? Will you take him on as the burden on your shoulders or just assist in the nurturing process and finding the right schools and making sure he's properly fed? I have to imagine that you do have some sentiment as it is your flesh and blood even still considering the other half coming from the worst genetic source imaginable.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure reminiscing on KF about an old job is an integral strategic element of your 8D underwater chess here. Your time would be better spent caring for your grandson, preparing for trial, attending family therapy, or doing literally almost anything but posting here about inconsequential bullshit while your daughter’s life lies in ruin with her worst choices preserved publicly and permanently. It’s not a matter for jolly internet comments, and I say that as someone who’s not even related to her.

MWV

kiwifarms.net
Does Faith have any plans for college?
Yes. She wanted to start part time for fall semester, but we all talked it over and thought waiting until spring would be better as Xander approaches 1 year old. Schedules are more manageable with that age range once they sleep through the night, don't have to eat every 2 hours, don't have to be changed every 5 minutes, etc.
So have you made any long-term goals for the infant? Will you take him on as the burden on your shoulders or just assist in the nurturing process and finding the right schools and making sure he's properly fed? I have to imagine that you do have some sentiment as it is your flesh and blood even still considering the other half coming from the worst genetic source imaginable.
Xander is Faith's child. Mrs. V and I are here for support and counsel. That's the same role our parents took as grandparents, and it is the role we intend to take. The only time that role would change is in the event that we felt Xander was in very serious danger, and to date, that has not been the case. He's a healthy, happy baby with a ton of personality and absolutely adored by everyone. Was it my ideally imagined situation to becoming a grandparent? Of course not. But when that little guy lights up with smiles and laughter when his four uncles surround him...it's really hard to feel negative.
Your time would be better spent caring for your grandson, preparing for trial, attending family therapy.
Xander is well cared for. Prepare for what trial? Family therapists don't usually have appointments on Sunday.
while your daughter’s life lies in ruin with her worst choices preserved publicly and permanently. It’s not a matter for jolly internet comments, and I say that as someone who’s not even related to her.
My perspective is exactly the opposite, but you are certainly allowed your opinion. A year ago this time, I had a very real fear that my daughter would be dead. And while there is work to be done, for her and all of us, she is alive (a life hardly in ruin, as you would suggest). How could I feel anything BUT jolly given the possible alternative.

Tom Myers

And so it goes...
kiwifarms.net
Yes. She wanted to start part time for fall semester, but we all talked it over and thought waiting until spring would be better as Xander approaches 1 year old. Schedules are more manageable with that age range once they sleep through the night, don't have to eat every 2 hours, don't have to be changed every 5 minutes, etc.

Xander is Faith's child. Mrs. V and I are here for support and counsel. That's the same role our parents took as grandparents, and it is the role we intend to take. The only time that role would change is in the event that we felt Xander was in very serious danger, and to date, that has not been the case. He's a healthy, happy baby with a ton of personality and absolutely adored by everyone. Was it my ideally imagined situation to becoming a grandparent? Of course not. But when that little guy lights up with smiles and laughter when his four uncles surround him...it's really hard to feel negative.

Xander is well cared for. Prepare for what trial? Family therapists don't usually have appointments on Sunday.

My perspective is exactly the opposite, but you are certainly allowed your opinion. A year ago this time, I had a very real fear that my daughter would be dead. And while there is work to be done, for her and all of us, she is alive (a life hardly in ruin, as you would suggest). How could I feel anything BUT jolly given the possible alternative.
Good, hopefully Faith can get through school and past the Guntermale.

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
@MWV just a quick follow up question: is Mrs. Vickers on the same page with you in this situation? Like is she begrudgingly accepting the situation, still very upset by what happened to Faith, or absolving herself of the situation since it's beyond her control? I would imagine there's some disappointment as any decent human being with empathy wished they could make the outcome different. At least little Xander will have a proper Thanksgiving and Christmas this year.

ajax

kiwifarms.net

Is it true you wanted to give the Demon Baby up for adoption? Awhile ago you mentioned you grew to like the poor bastard.

MWV

kiwifarms.net
@MWV just a quick follow up question: is Mrs. Vickers on the same page with you in this situation? Like is she begrudgingly accepting the situation, still very upset by what happened to Faith, or absolving herself of the situation since it's beyond her control? I would imagine there's some disappointment as any decent human being with empathy wished they could make the outcome different. At least little Xander will have a proper Thanksgiving and Christmas this year.
Mrs. V and I are a team. Have been for over 23 years. No one is happy with the HOW or the WHY these recent events have unfolded. But if the choices are to wallow in shame and self-pity over what has been a blink in an otherwise great life, or move on and make the best of an unfortunate situation, we choose the the latter.

Xander will be seven months old for his first Christmas. That's a great age.
Is it true you wanted to give the Demon Baby up for adoption? Awhile ago you mentioned you grew to like the poor bastard.
My comment in that e-mail of "I've grown quite fond of him" I thought would be obviously read as tongue-in-cheek. He's my grandson...of course I'm fond of him.

I absolutely suggested, BEFORE Xander was born that adoption, in my opinion would be the best thing for the baby. This was while Faith was still pregnant. A two-parent household is better than a one-parent household. However, it was never a legally-tenable plan, the comment was made once in the course of a family discussion driving to Tahoe for a weekend, and the ladies in the car (Faith and Mrs. V) pretty much handed me my ass for the opinion, and it was the last time I brought it up.

I certainly never suggested it AFTER Xander was born.

Last edited:

Ethan Ralph is 5'1"

kiwifarms.net
I think that's quite an extraordinary amount of cope, Vickers.
But we all do find ways to cope in life, so I can hardly blame you.
But I will say that your daughter was knocked up by a disgusting, dysgenic blob of a 5'1" manlet, with any number of health issues and extreme alcoholism running in the family, not to mention that his semen must be tainted to hell and back from his various drug abuse. So what I'm saying is that I very much hope for you and baby Xander that nurture prevails and not nature.

ajax

kiwifarms.net
Mrs. V and I are a team. Have been for over 23 years. No one is happy with the HOW or the WHY these recent events have unfolded. But if the choices are to wallow in shame and self-pity over what has been a blink in an otherwise great life, or move on and make the best of an unfortunate situation, we choose the the latter.

Xander will be seven months old for his first Christmas. That's a great age.

My comment in that e-mail of "I've grown quite fond of him" I thought would be obviously read as tongue-in-cheek. He's my grandson...of course I'm fond of him.

I absolutely suggested, BEFORE Xander was born that adoption, in my opinion would be the best thing for the baby. This was while Faith was still pregnant. A two-parent household is better than a one-parent household. However, it was never a legally-tenable plan, the comment was made once in the course of a family discussion driving to Tahoe for a weekend, and the ladies in the car (Faith and Mrs. V) pretty much handed me my ass for the opinion, and it was the last time I brought it up.

I certainly never suggested it AFTER Xander was born.
On the bright side, at least he will grow up very close with his grandparents, and uncles (who would probably be seen more as brothers in a few years)... Many children start off in worse households and with less support than that.