• Dry eyes

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • All of the above

Votes: 233 48.7%

• Total voters

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
That broccoli looks just as bad if not worse than May’s broccoli (with the chicken Alfredo) at least the baked potato looks edible, as the steak looks burnt and dry.
Anyone who puts brown sugar on steak needs to be shot. These try-hard line cooks LARPing as chefs need to step away from the ~exotic~ salts, too. A $60 steak should be seasoned simply and cooked to perfection. All those extras make it sound like a $15 Ponderosa special.

Desktop User2

kiwifarms.net

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
Smoking a ribeye must be the dumbest idea I´ve ever heard and May´s broccoli were better than this severely overcooked shit. Everything on this dish looks like it came to the table already chewed as well. Point Ralph, the trash burger enthusiast.
I've smoked prime rib before which is the same primal cut as a ribeye. But it's served differently as it's basically a roast. So if it was smoked first and then cut into ribeye steaks and seared off I could see it being good, a bit dry, but good. looking at Vickers plate though, that steak looks worse then the over priced shit Ralph is buying. Like it's been charred to shit on a dirty grill.

Tom Myers

Nuremsperg Trials
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Smoking a ribeye must be the dumbest idea I´ve ever heard and May´s broccoli were better than this severely overcooked shit. Everything on this dish looks like it came to the table already chewed as well. Point Ralph, the trash burger enthusiast.
I've had smoked ribeye and it was a culinary failure on every level.

Every traditional way to cook a ribeye is better. Hell, even an air fryer does better.

Desktop User2

kiwifarms.net
I've smoked prime rib before which is the same primal cut as a ribeye. But it's served differently as it's basically a roast. So if it was smoked first and then cut into ribeye steaks and seared off I could see it being good, a bit dry, but good. looking at Vickers plate though, that steak looks worse then the over priced shit Ralph is buying. Like it's been charred to shit on a dirty grill.
Bone-in cut is more excusable but I think internal temp of smoking destroy the cut that has almost no collagen to break in long cooking. If you care about the smokiness, just throw some pecan chips or dried thyme on the firewood while you are finishing the steak

Ol' Slag

Pouring a fourty for the shorties!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
That steak is worth $60 because AT LEAST IT CAME WITH SOME SIDES and therefore is not PLAIN BEEF :cunningpepe:
The sides are three pieces of broccoli that look worse than May’s broccoli and a potato with cheese that was probably microwaved to melt the cheese.

Irish potato niggers ate better looking potatoes during the potato famine

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
vegetable sides in a normal restaurant would cost like 10-15% MAX of the material cost (8% of input). That would be like a 5-8% of the final price.
In a nice steakhouse, you can expect simple vegetable sides to cost upward of $15. Everything on Vickers’ plate looks like it came out of a TV dinner. I’m surprised they didn’t serve it in the foil tray with compartments and a dry little brownie turd for dessert.

Desktop User2

kiwifarms.net
In a nice steakhouse, you can expect simple vegetable sides to cost upward of $15. Everything on Vickers’ plate looks like it came out of a TV dinner. I’m surprised they didn’t serve it in the foil tray with compartments and a dry little brownie turd for dessert.
I mean it in a single dish, like Vickers´. Sides in steakhouses are (grossly overpriced) dishes by themselves.