Orbiter Matthew Vickers / @MWV / ViciousVickers - Failed Father and dramacow

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

What caused Vickers' crazy eyes?

• Tumour

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • Stroke

Votes: 58 18.5%
  • Gecko hybrid

Votes: 82 26.2%
  • Dry eyes

Votes: 14 4.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 148 47.3%

• Total voters

break these cuffs

listen to Boston Rob in the AM on 93.5 WEEY
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vickers on rant mode today, the mooted Portugal trip seems to have got him going.
"HE STOLE HER PROM DRESS!"
Vickers2.jpg
Twitter Archive

Publicly pointing out your daughter is a slow in da mind to "own" the Gunt ☑️

I wonder what kind of coin it was and whether or not she stole it from pops?

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
So wait can I leave things at people's homes and then say they stole it from me?
Seriously. I’m the last one to defend Gunt but Faith is way too used to having others (read: @MWV and mommy) clean up her messes. It’s not Gunt’s job to be her personal shipping service. I’m amazed Faith was almost 20 years old when she finally encountered someone who didn’t scramble to rectify her fuckups. Doesn’t bode well for her future, especially with her father co-signing this bullshit.

As if Faith would even offer to cover the costs of packing and sending all her shit to California, even knowing Ethan is a broke bitch.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Vickers, just let it go, you gave Ralph the get out of jail card and justified as Faith wanting a conviction. OK then according to you, you got what you wanted, let it go then. Why do things that will only ensure that the gunt continues to be involved in your life?
You know that if you just ignore him you, your daughter and your grandson could go on with your lives. Just finish whatever active court proceedings you have and disappear, the only way Ralph will only get involved in Xander's life is out of spite, continuing will only guarantee that.

Zeva_Adom

Drachenlord Fan #1
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vickers on rant mode today, the mooted Portugal trip seems to have got him going.
"HE STOLE HER PROM DRESS!"
View attachment 2897903
Twitter Archive
Father of the Century™. Surprised he has not mentioned how many times he took them to Disney land, you know he has counted the trips.
View attachment 2897912
Twitter Archive

Say about Vickers what you want, but this one time he is right.
I can 100% understand what he is talking about, and so can every other (real) father.

You have to give up on sleep, fun, games, time with friends and so on, to care for your kids. But I don't know a single dad who wouldn't do it again without thinking twice

Mr E. Grifter

YOU FIXIN' TO CATCH THESE GIFTED HOOVES WARSKI??
kiwifarms.net
Say about Vickers what you want, but this one time he is right.
I can 100% understand what he is talking about, and so can every other (real) father.

You have to give up on sleep, fun, games, time with friends and so on, to care for your kids. But I don't know a single dad who wouldn't do it again without thinking twice
I agree, but regardless of him being correct Tweeting this shit is pointless. Everyone outside of his mush brain supporters already know Ralph is white trash, what has he to prove? Nothing.

The Gunt Family Vickers needs to go dark. Fade from that drunken pigs memory and given Xander a chance at life.

break these cuffs

listen to Boston Rob in the AM on 93.5 WEEY
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't know what drives Matt to continue to attempt to fuck with the Gunt...
He has an ego to match Ralph's. I also think he feels guilty about his shitty parenting which one of the reasons why Faith ended up getting groomed by a meth head and GUNTED.

Mr E. Grifter

YOU FIXIN' TO CATCH THESE GIFTED HOOVES WARSKI??
kiwifarms.net
weird gator take given the liminal order stuff must be 100% gator types who have to make up girlfriends and are subservient to other men, i imagine if you got them all into a room it would just be doughy awkward neckbearded lads talking about how much they love lolicon and the lord
Come on bro...

As if Gator could afford $99 a month.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

WutangLee

Purgatory Kung Fu Snake oil Salesman
kiwifarms.net
They should've stopped ages ago. Now they're getting shit on by gator. What a pathetic life lmao. Just turn off Twitter lmao, you'll be happier I gaurantee it.
All they had to do was force Ralph to pay child support and leave it be. Have him fly his fat ass to see the child (he wouldn't have) instead of pretending to beg for money. But now it's just sad, because you're fucking idiots. Ralph doesn't give a shit about his little mutant, or else he would've paid money to see him by now and not begged money via a fundraiser. He doesn't give a shit about xander, he only cares about saving face. So he'll drop 10k on Vegas and Portugal trips, but Xander and the restraining order is the responsibility of his paypigs

Don'tAnalizeMeBro!

kiwifarms.net
All they had to do was force Ralph to pay child support and leave it be. Have him fly his fat ass to see the child (he wouldn't have) instead of pretending to beg for money. But now it's just sad, because you're fucking idiots. Ralph doesn't give a shit about his little mutant, or else he would've paid money to see him by now and not begged money via a fundraiser. He doesn't give a shit about xander, he only cares about saving face. So he'll drop 10k on Vegas and Portugal trips, but Xander and the restraining order is the responsibility of his paypigs
I'll say it again just because:

- Get a DNA test to make sure Ralph is the father. Pay it yourselves and get it back in the child support.
- Make all interactions between Ralph and Xander supervised and more importantly only after a clean drug test.

Even if Ralph were to "do the right thing" and send their shit back to them, wouldnt that technically be breaking the tro?
Interesting question. If Ralph still has any of it and the Vickerses still want it I'd go through the lawyers to request it/send it back.

WutangLee

Purgatory Kung Fu Snake oil Salesman
kiwifarms.net
I'll say it again just because:

- Get a DNA test to make sure Ralph is the father. Pay it yourselves and get it back in the child support.
- Make all interactions between Ralph and Xander supervised and more importantly only after a clean drug test.
That's the way to make his life a living hell. Go through all the legal hoops to make Ralphs visit a pain in the ass if he wants visitation. Puts extra pressure on the horse to come between Xander and Ralph. Easy shit. It would've been so easy