Orbiter Matthew Vickers / @MWV / ViciousVickers - Failed Father and dramacow

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

What caused Vickers' crazy eyes?

• Tumour

Votes: 14 3.4%
  • Stroke

Votes: 75 18.4%
  • Gecko hybrid

Votes: 105 25.7%
  • Dry eyes

Votes: 15 3.7%
  • All of the above

Votes: 199 48.8%

• Total voters

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
turned Ralph from saying "I never want kids" like Dick to actively trying to knock Faith up weeks after repeatedly saying he doesn't want children.
This is the most ironic part to me. Ralph is a selfish pig with multiple addictions that doesn’t even like kids. He was just like Dick in the sense that the idea of having to sacrifice a self-indulgent bachelor lifestyle to care for and support children was repugnant. He only changed his mind because he could spite a few people by getting some dumb woman knocked up. Faith did the smart thing and took off, so rage pigged double down with his pedo horse woman.

Now Ralph is probably more miserable than he’s ever been which is why we’ve been treated to epic rage pig the last few months. He’s stuck in a relationship to a woman he can’t stand who’s caring for a demanding infant he cannot tolerate.

He lives hiding up in his attic cave throwing rage fits because he’s a now the internets biggest laughing stock and his home life is just as miserable.

His only hope is to self-destruct enough to chase Pantsu away and then use the same script he’s been using on Faith Vickers. He will play the victim pretending Pantsu stole the child he couldn’t tolerate living with and avoided as much as possible.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
dfasadsfadfsadfs.PNG

FTPG7QUUUAA0gTe.jpg
I WUZ NEVER A FAN OF DEADMANS CONTENT. *Hick* Lemme leak some dms that makes deadman come off as a resonable person that will surely blow him out!
dfasdfasdfas.PNG

Ok. Vickers don't your wife have some sort of autoimmune disease? Don't you think this will bite you in the ass if she bites the dust? He's oppening pandoras box and he can't see it.
dfsdfaadsf.PNG

just look at this he even bitches out of fights just like Ralph. Infact it's worse then Ralph. Sure Ralph demands that you come on his show but I don't think he has ever made the demand of someone giving away all of thier superchats.

MrBond

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3302892
View attachment 3302900
I WUZ NEVER A FAN OF DEADMANS CONTENT. *Hick* Lemme leak some dms that makes deadman come off as a resonable person that will surely blow him out!
View attachment 3302908
Ok. Vickers don't your wife have some sort of autoimmune disease? Don't you think this will bite you in the ass if she bites the dust? He's oppening pandoras box and he can't see it.
View attachment 3302918
just look at this he even bitches out of fights just like Ralph. Infact it's worse then Ralph. Sure Ralph demands that you come on his show but I don't think he has ever made the demand of someone giving away all of thier superchats.
The fight is back on apparently.
1.PNG

Malaika

kiwifarms.net
The fight is back on apparently.
View attachment 3303499
I really want Deadman to rub into the fact that Ralph literally had Xander to spite him and his whore daughter went along with this plan knowingly. He thinks taking Faith back and diverting resources he should be spending on his two sons and using them on a traitor and her spawn is some kind of big own towards Ralph, what a fucking retard. I bet Faith is still in the will too. I wonder how his sons are going to look back on all of this once they're out of the house. Can't wait for the VOD.

By the way, am I wrong in thinking that Vickers is not doing the right thing by taking in Faith? I remember that while this was all happening Mr and Mrs Vickers gave Faith 100 chances to come back and even begged her to do so. She in turn responded by making tweets mocking and condemning them. Mr Vickers prayed that _at least she wouldn't get pregnant_ Faith let herself get knocked up to give Ralph a W this way. Meanwhile his sons have undoubtedly been bullied relentlessly because of the sextape of their whore sister and tremendous amounts of their households money and their inheritance is now being spent on rehabilitating Faith and taking care of her revenge-baby. I don't know, it just feels wrong.

stupid frog

Married to NigKid
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I just had a question about Cumbuckets.

Ralph = Ralph 1
Vickers = Ralph 2

What is the order of Cumbucket?
- Mrs Vickers
- Faith
- May

I guess if you're Vicky, it's Mrs Vickers then Faith? And if you're Ralph it's Faith then May?

break these cuffs

Dahntahn Klahn Tahn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really want Deadman to rub into the fact that Ralph literally had Xander to spite him and his whore daughter went along with this plan knowingly. He thinks taking Faith back and diverting resources he should be spending on his two sons and using them on a traitor and her spawn is some kind of big own towards Ralph, what a fucking retard. I bet Faith is still in the will too. I wonder how his sons are going to look back on all of this once they're out of the house. Can't wait for the VOD.

By the way, am I wrong in thinking that Vickers is not doing the right thing by taking in Faith? I remember that while this was all happening Mr and Mrs Vickers gave Faith 100 chances to come back and even begged her to do so. She in turn responded by making tweets mocking and condemning them. Mr Vickers prayed that _at least she wouldn't get pregnant_ Faith let herself get knocked up to give Ralph a W this way. Meanwhile his sons have undoubtedly been bullied relentlessly because of the sextape of their whore sister and tremendous amounts of their households money and their inheritance is now being spent on rehabilitating Faith and taking care of her revenge-baby. I don't know, it just feels wrong.
All of this is okay in Vickers' mind because he is getting a win over Gunt. Gunt, and Faith for that matter, besmirched his honor as a father and a parent. He is now in possession of Faith. Sure he shipped her and Xanny off to Grammy's house, but she's back in his sektur of influence. Faith is loving it because her father gave a shit about her for once and saved her from her father surrogate. Their relationship would bring that pervert Freud to full mast. Who knows if he even views Faith as more than a pawn in his war against the Gunt given how he speaks about her. The Vickers have made ayylawging Ralph a family activity like any normal healthy family would. Oh wait, that's trailer park and ghetto shit.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Yes. I think the consensus from that thread was that if Gunt calling his work place got him shitcanned then he was on extremely thin ice to begin with. One does not casually get fired from these government jobs.
It was 100% a lie. But its something thats plausible and even belivable on the surface. While i don't think there is anyone who could spin the Faith stuff in to a believable story of a victim. Same with Mr Vickers himself the man is so self centred and narcasistic that he comes of as big a cunt as Ralph. I can't wait for him to embrass himself to night. He's proably gonna call Faith Ralph's cumbucket or something similiar while claiming its an inside family joke.

All of this is okay in Vickers' mind because he is getting a win over Gunt. Gunt, and Faith for that matter, besmirched his honor as a father and a parent. He is now in possession of Faith. Sure he shipped her and Xanny off to Grammy's house, but she's back in his sektur of influence.
adfsdfsadfas.PNG

Looks like she's still home "helping" her brothers. Nothing has changed in their household except that Vickers has a constant reminder how how much he failed as a father.

Vickers has completly lost it he's now talking about sucking cokc on twitter.
dfsaadsadfs.PNG

Trench

Former Director
kiwifarms.net
if Ethan was involved can it really be considered a tall tale?
Came up short on proofs.

Going to guess you don’t have children. Children fuck up and you still love them and try to take care of them. You don’t treat them like roommates or even siblings when they fuck up. The superfluous drama vickers keeps engaging in on the internet baffles me but not this.

Engaging the clout chasing deadman is retarded and I hope vickers learns his lesson the hard way, however.

maize

www.ralphapedia.org
kiwifarms.net
Came up short on proofs.
Him and Vickers as far as I am concerned came up short on goodwill at this point. Getting caught perpetrating some gayops is forgiveable maybe but getting caught outright making shit up like this is unforgivable. I am gonna enjoy the slapfight tbh assuming that neither one (odds favoring Vickers) wimps out because they both deserve a slap for being clout chasing retards.

edit to add: and the host has 256 followers on Twitter, lmao, everyone involved is a bottom feeder
1653159985693.png

Last edited: