Max Field / soulbrothanumbuh3 / SoBroNo3 / Macks Fiiod / Macks Eff - angry anime YouTuber, A-Log, pseudo-SJW pretending to be black, friend to pedophiles and Hbomberguy

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given how some pretty infamous anime cows now have their own threads, I believe it’s time to throw another one on the chopping block.

soulbrothanumbuh3 (formerly soulbrothanumbuh2 and 1) is a mildly successful YouTuber whose videos mostly concentrate on anime, movies, and filmmaking. His informational videos on voice acting and filmmaking are among his more popular videos, as well as his stylistically poorly animated parodies.

On his Twitter account, he uses his time to complain about racism, often accusing random internet celebrities such as the Nostalgia Critic and Anthony Fantano of being racists.

He especially dislikes the Nostalgia Critic. He left a scathing, incoherent review on his IMDB page.

This anger towards his fellow YouTube non-celebrities is ceaseless, and like That Anime Snob, senpai occasionally notices him. YourMovieSucks was apparently a victim of his autism.
http://archive.li/ICoSD

His biggest beef by far, however, was that with fellow lolcow BenTheLooney, which has been helpfully summarized (along with his pedophile friend) in his thread.
The reason Ben is back in the spotlight again actually has nothing to do with @Clay Claymore, he's involved but he was a third party to the autism. The real spergfight here is between Ben and another YouTuber, soulbrothanumbuh3.

It all started when Ben uploaded Are Classic Cartoons Racist?, another really weird and nonsensical video that's totally something I'd expect out of him. At this point most people would laugh at Ben's stupidity and move on, but Macks, being a proud mulatto, got extremely offended at Ben and made a video (that he didn't put on his own channel for some reason) calling Ben a racist pedophile, and going off into weird tangents about baseball. Of course, Ben spends his effort in the fight insisting that he's not racist because he listens to Busta Rhymes(?)

View attachment 203081

Since then Ben's been getting made fun of by Macks' goons who are varying degrees of childish. I like Macks' videos but he surrounds himself with the dumbest people. One of the many people in his crew who are out there shitting on Ben rn is @thatfaggotmoss, aka this person:

View attachment 203082

View attachment 203083

Finally, to top things off, for all the posturing Macks is doing about Ben being a pedophile, he sure seems to like collaborating with a pedophile often. There's this dude, OMGTSN, he had a callout post on Tumblr where some 13 year old had screencaps of him admitting to being in a sexual relationship with her and being a pedophile (and going to cons dressed as Santa Claus, which is more weird than anything else). The post is deleted now and I can't for the life of me find an archive, but there's still bits and pieces of evidence floating around suggesting that it existed. I bring this up because Macks and OMGTSN collaborate so much that he's named in Macks' Wikia page. Looking at his channel, they've worked together as recently as January:

View attachment 203091

One of the most well known pieces of drama involving Max occurred after some idiot named Weegee Plays plagiarized his video. Hbomberguy of all people jumped to Max’s defense:

(surprising that he’s so chummy with Harry since he helped make a video called “FEMINAZI” not too long ago, and lol Sargon’s a fan)
Now while Weegee made a video that was ripping off Max word for word, Max has a habit of crying wolf on this subject. He was just as, if not more, angry about a video about KFC having a similar style to his by a person who didn’t pay him money(?)

Also apparently there was some hard to confirm drama about him blocking someone named “kawaiidesunigga” because they’re trans, which is an incredibly weird thing for me to have to say. Very progressive if true.

http://archive.li/oSMwT#selection-723.0-735.1766
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/366845659/#q366854642
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/366845659/#q366854642
So given his constant anger over racists, speaking style and voice, and constant use of the n word, one would assume he’s black. Well, taking a look over at his Facebook

...you can see this white man, who also looks a lot like the caricature of Max made by some game company he works for. This dude is legit pulling a Rachel Dolezal on anime YouTube :story:

Other places you can find him:
http://www.cinematography.com/index.php?showuser=69465
http://www.imdb.com/user/ur35659275/
https://www.castingcall.club/m/soulbrothanumbuh1
https://soundcloud.com/soulbrono3
https://sbn3.bandcamp.com/
https://www.youtube.com/user/SoulBrothaNumbuh4
https://www.smashcast.tv/SoulBroNo3
Most recent dox: 7438 Heatherfield Ln, Alexandria VA 22315-5290, phone (702) 922-0355

Last edited:

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember Macks and his videos. He made some videos that were funny to 16 year old me, but at the same time he was a massive dick behind the scenes, acting just like his YouTube persona (trying too hard to be edgy). At one point as the Arthur dubs showed, he was pretty edgy, and was willing to make race jokes, pedophile jokes, and gay jokes. Just like what KawaiiDesuNigga said in the Q&A site post, he did also enjoy getting into fights with people he saw as exceptional individuals online, and he'd oftentimes pick the same people the "YouTube Commentary Community" did to target, including BlazeTheMovieFan (who he made a video with) and BenTheLooney.

A little bit more on the drama with KawaiiDesuNigga. At one time Macks and KawaiiDesuNigga were part of a YouTube collective called CombustingHerpes where they made parodies in the style of Mack's parodies, complete with the same style of editing, same type of humor featuring some references and the funny voices, and usually collabed on videos such as their Arthur parodies. When the group split up (which IIRC had a lot to do with KawaiiDesuNigga coming out), most of the videos with their branding were deleted (Especially from Macks), and one of the few that stayed up was a Black Ops 2 trailer dub they made that ended up being mirrored in tons of places too due to Activision sending a later retracted DMCA claim (Activision loves or at least one time loved to send DMCAs for CoD trailer dubs)

Another one of their bigger videos were their Arthur dubs which reached over 100k views on YouTube, which were later deleted for some reason (possibly either due to the drama or copyright), and a Lost Media Wikia article claims that Macks loves to keep deleting them while the linked /v/ archive thread said that Macks also sees them as immature and worse than his current content (despite them making him big).

One last thing I might as well add is the whole him appropriating hip hop culture was something that to me came off as one of his gags, and it was something that other people in that group did as well (KawaiiDesuNigga for example) and even some people close to the group but outside it like TheHomosexualBagel did.

Last edited:

CausticMinory

"Bring Light to my plight"
kiwifarms.net
So that whole "WeeGeePlays" controversy really blew over for him basically since he was paid after the fact by WeeGee for copying his video. He also talked with a dude who MASSIVELY blew the whole thing out of proportion on twitter when it was first discovered. In this video I'm posting SoulBrotha talks to said Sperg who blew the whole thing out of proportion BobVids (previously SheSellSheShells, TortoiseonTour)

https://youtu.be/aUNnU6vg8RU

(PS I'm too dumb to archive things please help)

• Informative
Reactions: LN 910 and mrdk_04

Captain Cum

kiwifarms.net
I used to somewhat know Macks back in 2011 but only through a friend of a friend. AGES ago there was an archive channel (that was not his) called "Sobroarchive" or something like that and it showed Macks on a lake dock, fat as ever talking to two decent looking girls and he was literally being his youtube persona infront of them as they were laughing, though it might work for his videos it sure as shit is not applicable to real life banter, it just came across as awkward. He claims one of them asked him to a prom in a livestream he did like 5 years ago when someone linked this very video in chat but it struck me as bullshit.

I have looked long and far for this video but it flat out does not exist anymore, I think its because Macks DMCA'd the archive channel entirely. From what I understood he didn't like me because I was acquainted with Ken Ashcorp and I called him Chunks McDouble one time.

Last edited:
  • Informative

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An ex-poster of CH went on /cow/ to post his story which lines up with a lot of what people have said too:
upload_2018-1-19_14-31-4.png

Also Etan3rd/KawaiiDesuNigga/Olivia (the tranny Macks ditched) is no saint either, and neither were other CH members:
upload_2018-1-19_14-32-47.png

upload_2018-1-19_14-42-28.png

Macks's shit talking likely isn't doing him any favors for his career goals:
upload_2018-1-19_14-35-47.png

Another former member talks about why the site collapsed, and also more about how Macks was a control freak:
upload_2018-1-19_14-37-19.png

InLivingTuna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An ex-poster of CH went on /cow/ to post his story which lines up with a lot of what people have said too:
View attachment 361174
Also Etan3rd/KawaiiDesuNigga/Olivia (the tranny Macks ditched) is no saint either, and neither were other CH members:
View attachment 361176
View attachment 361184

Macks's shit talking likely isn't doing him any favors for his career goals:
View attachment 361180

Another former member talks about why the site collapsed, and also more about how Macks was a control freak:
View attachment 361181
here's the full picture of Macks' room for posterity
upload_2018-1-19_15-31-39.png

Repzlid

A F A G G O T
kiwifarms.net
Eh, good OP on this thread, but I don't see much of intrest to this guy.

Just seems like a shill/slide poster on /pol/ who does it for free because he's exceptional.

I will keep an eye on this though as it has the potential to get interesting.

• Feels
  • Agree

Odie Esty

kiwifarms.net
SoulBrotha is low key super influencial, I know a lot of folks who cite him as an influence. Him being a huge piece of shit doesn't surprise me. the first video of his I saw was a pokemon review, and the thesis was really interesting (by trying to be as close to the original scripts as possible localizations are actually hampering the potential success of stuff like pokemon) but the way he went about it was really grating, as if trying to be close to the original scripts is pretenscious for pokemon because it's not a serious piece of art. Reminder this is coming from a guy who talks over batman cartoons for a hobby.

truthfully, most of soulbrotha's drama is past, and without screencaps there's not much to be found, but it's good to keep the net out. guys who need to make up shit to stay morally right (Doug being a racist, anthony being alt right) always slip up sooner or later.

Captain Cum

kiwifarms.net
SoulBrotha is low key super influencial, I know a lot of folks who cite him as an influence. Him being a huge piece of shit doesn't surprise me. the first video of his I saw was a pokemon review, and the thesis was really interesting (by trying to be as close to the original scripts as possible localizations are actually hampering the potential success of stuff like pokemon) but the way he went about it was really grating, as if trying to be close to the original scripts is pretenscious for pokemon because it's not a serious piece of art. Reminder this is coming from a guy who talks over batman cartoons for a hobby.

truthfully, most of soulbrotha's drama is past, and without screencaps there's not much to be found, but it's good to keep the net out. guys who need to make up shit to stay morally right (Doug being a racist, anthony being alt right) always slip up sooner or later.
Given the fact that a lot of people that are currently looking at him are fans of people like Bobsvids and Hbomberguy it would be interesting to know if both their fans and themselves would watch Macks considering his past attitudes.

• Agree
  • Thunk-Provoking

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
Why does everyone who makes good/decent content on youtube become a total sperglord loser on twitter.
Because they get used to huffing their own farts with all the self importance twitter gives them and forget that their raw thoughts are shit compared to you know, things that actually take effort and energy. It just happens again and again.

• Feels
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino