Max Field / soulbrothanumbuh3 / SoBroNo3 / Macks Fiiod / Macks Eff - angry anime YouTuber, A-Log, pseudo-SJW pretending to be black, friend to pedophiles and Hbomberguy

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
Are you insinuating having one of your bored friends stand in front of a Red Dragon and rhyme a discontinued snack treat from twenty years ago and a Nickelodeon cartoon isn't the pinnacle of storytelling?
or mocking those you find "Cringe" (aka ANYONE with a niche intrest.... you know what? Say whatever you want about chamberofreavers/jesuswithbazookas79, at least HE admits he makes fun of pepole with autism.) max just seems spiteful against people who he think's are "Lower" Then him, when in reality he has not gone to hollywood yet. have you actually been credited for something popular? Of course he hasn't. until that day comes, its hypocritical to claim that he's more sucsessful than popular movie reviewers on youtube. look at his social blade. $300 dollar's a month. yes, financially, he might be paid more with his contract work, but he wont actually get recognition if he's popular. and if your not famous enough, pepole wont hire you. what's the point in the "SBN3" brand if he dosen't wanna make money off it?

Last edited:

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
What a unrepentant dick. I remember 4chan's "snape kills dumbledore" stunt's, and oh boy do they age like shit. how mature of you max. VERY mature.

• Disagree
Reactions: Joe Swanson

The Debt Collector

Destroyer of Cum
kiwifarms.net
Macks was a fat motherfucker who used to get bullied in an old forum Stretchdouche I was on about a decade ago.
His name was captainwrestlerpants.
His junkie best friend Nate (etanthe3rd) became a tranny.
Macks gets angry when you tell him he spent more than half his life pretending to be black on the internet because he's insecure about his lack of melanin.

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
Macks was a fat motherfucker who used to get bullied in an old forum Stretchdouche I was on about a decade ago.
His name was captainwrestlerpants.
His junkie best friend Nate (etanthe3rd) became a tranny.
Macks gets angry when you tell him he spent more than half his life pretending to be black on the internet because he's insecure about his lack of melanin.
what's with that anyway? Ive heard some theories on this thread on it being "Troll's remorse" For acting so racist when he was a preteen, and his father being a KKK member. (not extacly, but you can see his racism on video's posted earlier on this thread.)
it always confused me when ever he act's black on his twitter, when its clear he's white. is it something that he "Needs" to make up for? Dude, we all did cringy shit when we were younger.

The Debt Collector

Destroyer of Cum
kiwifarms.net
what's with that anyway? Ive heard some theories on this thread on it being "Troll's remorse" For acting so racist when he was a preteen, and his father being a KKK member. (not extacly, but you can see his racism on video's posted earlier on this thread.)
it always confused me when ever he act's black on his twitter, when its clear he's white. is it something that he "Needs" to make up for? Dude, we all did cringy shit when we were younger.
That's his thing now I guess, didn't even know that he went full BLM till I stumbled on this thread, he used to say stuff that could be interpreted as right wing up until recently.
Maybe he's been listening to too much jpegmafia that why he's so openly anti-white yet a troll in nature.

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
is this run by max or his cronies?
Its a twitter account that is just 100% "LOL PEOPLE WHO PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND WATCH ANIME ARE MANCHILDREN" troll humor. by god that gets old fast.
bandicam 2020-09-04 17-11-24-400.jpg

bandicam 2020-09-04 17-13-49-043.jpg

bandicam 2020-09-04 17-14-40-521.jpg

bandicam 2020-09-04 17-16-14-671.jpg

if this is max sockpuppeting, (or a cronie) then this is just pathetic. (i don't care about how much you get paid, the fact that you just set up a separate account just for one joke reeks of Alog.)

• Lunacy
Reactions: Toolbox

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
Its a twitter account that is just 100% "LOL PEOPLE WHO PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND WATCH ANIME ARE MANCHILDREN" troll humor. by god that gets old fast.
View attachment 1572275
View attachment 1572276
View attachment 1572277
View attachment 1572278
if this is max sockpuppeting, (or a cronie) then this is just pathetic. (i don't care about how much you get paid, the fact that you just set up a separate account just for one joke reeks of Alog.)
Not enough early 2000's references, also it's clearly bait and not the genuine hatred Macks gives off.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1572275
View attachment 1572276
View attachment 1572277
View attachment 1572278
Pretty real take on Steven Universe though.

• Thunk-Provoking

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
might not be max himself, but it is part of his "group".
View attachment 1572375
that site is one that max posted this: https://va-nutshell.com/how-to-be-a-voice-actor-essential-tips/
This website is a fucking joke. It has an interview from Druox acting like he's a professional VA with tons of experience when he's only been in a couple indie games nobody has ever heard of and projects him and his friends did. I find it especially funny because this dude used to run around making fun of Kira Buckland (Rina-Chan) and Sean Chiplock (Sonicmega) who have gone on to do major roles in well known video games and anime while he's still some nobody hanging around other nobodies that insist on working in entertainment yet haven't really gotten anywhere after like 10+ years.

Also yeah, I guess it's one of Macks' friends but they still aren't really notable. That dude has a lot of orbiters because morons flock to overconfidence regardless of if there's actual merit behind it or not.

Last edited:

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
42C34A6F-02F0-4233-9D4B-750D94243D46.jpeg

what is this “good writing” you speak of? A mix of repetitive Nostalgia humor/“shut in” hatred/Black humor? Humor is subjective, asshole.
3EDBC263-D4FB-4F6E-8E87-3E3330FE7B67.jpeg

D665346E-6C84-42E1-8C55-1EBFF2CE92AB.jpeg

again, what is a “good screenplay” in your eyes? Ive heard you talk about that“we should not care about characters, we will advance artistically” (or something like that) on one of your podcast’s.

• Thunk-Provoking

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1575063
what is this “good writing” you speak of? A mix of repetitive Nostalgia humor/“shut in” hatred/Black humor? Humor is subjective, asshole.
View attachment 1575067
View attachment 1575069
again, what is a “good screenplay” in your eyes? Ive heard you talk about that“we should not care about characters, we will advance artistically” (or something like that) on one of your podcast’s.
>"Don't judge people off the software they use"
> Immediately judges people off the software they use
and he doesn't watch anime so I have no idea why he thinks he can talk about it like he knows anything, we already know from his reviews that his taste is shit and his media comprehension skills are that of a 3rd grader.

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
This website is a fucking joke. It has an interview from Druox acting like he's a professional VA with tons of experience when he's only been in a couple indie games nobody has ever heard of and projects him and his friends did. I find it especially funny because this dude used to run around making fun of Kira Buckland (Rina-Chan) and Sean Chiplock (Sonicmega) who have gone on to do major roles in well known video games and anime while he's still some nobody hanging around other nobodies that insist on working in entertainment yet haven't really gotten anywhere after like 10+ years.

Also yeah, I guess it's one of Macks' friends but they still aren't really notable.
I still really don't get why or how these people act like such carbon copies of each other. Was there some kind of laboratory meltdown back in the late 90s?
View attachment 1575063
View attachment 1575067
View attachment 1575069
Why the hell is he even going after animators? He knows literally nothing about it.
What effect does Toon Boom even have on the screenplay of a script? Or the post-processing done in Premier, or the fucking sound mixing? He's just listing off softwares as if it somehow shows his prowess.
He speaks as if he's some kind of LA bigshot director or some shit instead of an irrelevant youtuber on a trustfund living in Illinois.

Reactions: Toolbox and Atomsk

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
Haedox.png

Haedox has a gaming channel and made a video analyzing the rap music from Sonic Adventure 2, not to mention he runs a successful channel with good editing that actually gets views so I'm not really sure what he'd even learn from Soulbro besides that he should hate himself for liking video games.

• Thunk-Provoking

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
NEVER forget he retweeted this:
bandicam 2020-08-31 13-13-26-679.jpg

...i DARE him to justify murder of "White supremacists" on a podcast.

• Agree
Tags
None