Max Field / soulbrothanumbuh3 / SoBroNo3 / Macks Fiiod / Macks Eff - angry anime YouTuber, A-Log, pseudo-SJW pretending to be black, friend to pedophiles and Hbomberguy

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here, there, all over. I don't really have much of a footprint ever since I left deviantArt a decade ago.
Is that because of this trollface lawsuit? I imagine you weren't happy that the trollface became a universal meme for many years? Do you agree that deviantart is a terrible place?

Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

Whynne

kiwifarms.net
Is that because of this trollface lawsuit? I imagine you weren't happy that the trollface became a universal meme for many years? Do you agree that deviantart is a terrible place?
I never actually ever got entangled in any lawsuits. I retained a lawyer to talk to people now and again, but an agreement was always reached before it ever got to that point. Occasionally they would try to dig up comments I had made on old forum archives to try and scare me away from pursuing settlement, so I did take that into account.

I've made good money on trollface. I have no reason to be upset when it's used in any casual context since it's almost completely out of my control. I simply police it when it gets commercially exploited since failing to do so would represent a sort of implied forfeiture of my claim to copyright.

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never actually ever got entangled in any lawsuits. I retained a lawyer to talk to people now and again, but an agreement was always reached before it ever got to that point. Occasionally they would try to dig up comments I had made on old forum archives to try and scare me away from pursuing settlement, so I did take that into account.

I've made good money on trollface. I have no reason to be upset when it's used in any casual context since it's almost completely out of my control. I simply police it when it gets commercially exploited since failing to do so would represent a sort of implied forfeiture of my claim to copyright.
What's your link to Macks?

Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

captain_adios

kiwifarms.net
After stumbling onto this thread i remember i had these collecting cobwebs on my computer.

#1. Macks being fat and acting like an autistic loser in front of some girls. There was a better, unedited version of this floating around at one point but i think macks spends at least an hour a day surfing the web to make sure it never shows up again.
#2 Macks's dad being racist or some shit.

I don't plan on posting again or really give a shit about the guy anymore, but he is a colossal faggot so i figured just deleting them when i finally get around to cleaning my computer would be a waste. Save and be petty with them so i don't have to. Bye!

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After stumbling onto this thread i remember i had these collecting cobwebs on my computer.

#1. Macks being fat and acting like an autistic loser in front of some girls. There was a better, unedited version of this floating around at one point but i think macks spends at least an hour a day surfing the web to make sure it never shows up again.

I don't plan on posting again or really give a shit about the guy anymore, but he is a colossal faggot so i figured just deleting them when i finally get around to cleaning my computer would be a waste. Save and be petty with them so i don't
View attachment 986724
View attachment 986717
Wow, just wow. Those were incredible, thank you good sir. Apparently Alex Jones is his father and likes to say nigger and call his son faggot a lot, that genuinely cracked me up. The cringe is a perfect level of desperate, edgy, and pathetic; true art. Remember when there was shit like this and there wasn't a mob of troons and SJWs trying to lynch people?

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net

I don't plan on posting again or really give a shit about the guy anymore, but he is a colossal faggot so i figured just deleting them when i finally get around to cleaning my computer would be a waste. Save and be petty with them so i don't have to. Bye!

View attachment 986724
View attachment 986717
God bless you. These are hysterical. Thank you.
It's funny, this is the same wigger who now gets on people like Ben the Looney for saying "blacks", meanwhile his dad is dropping n-bombs left and right.
Golden.

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
God bless you. These are hysterical. Thank you.
It's funny, this is the same wigger who now gets on people like Ben the Looney for saying "blacks", meanwhile his dad is dropping n-bombs left and right.
Golden.

View attachment 986724
View attachment 986717
Like father, like son. i understand where his exeptionalism comes from. if he ever finds out about his, i bet he will try to sue the farms.

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
another podcast guest starring max. This time it's the never clear podcast.
BTW has anybody took his workshops? Is he THAT talented as he claims? or is he a asshole when teaching (obvious) shit?

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
BTW has anybody took his workshops? Is he THAT talented as he claims? or is he a asshole when teaching (obvious) shit?
His free stuff on YouTube about cameras and lenses was pretty helpful for someone starting out with video production shit and his mic guide stuff is generally regarded as very good. I can't imagine his "joke writing" courses could possibly be worth a fuck though, given he just recycles the same 4 lines himself for years on end.

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
His free stuff on YouTube about cameras and lenses was pretty helpful for someone starting out with video production shit and his mic guide stuff is generally regarded as very good. I can't imagine his "joke writing" courses could possibly be worth a fuck though, given he just recycles the same 4 lines himself for years on end.
Okay guys, I'm gonna leak the FULL course notes to all of you right here, right now, on this forum, today.
1) Think of some reference to a rap, brand, or a cartoon from the years 2000-2004
2)Repeatedly spout it in the smuggest way possible
3)???
4)Profit
That'll be $80 + tip please and thank you.

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
"If you don't research the ethnic background of people from other cultures when writing them you're a Neo Nazi"

God damn haven't watched him in years he's really lost it hasn't he?
The mass shooters section is him just stereotyping NEEERDDDDDS (like the farms Itself doesn’t that do that enough already!). Like seriously, is he just that insecure?

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
If anybody could dig up his Poopy Fun Club videos, I'd fucking die.
Now those things are truly the greatest vids he's ever made.
Also, this one where he went through a pack of YuGiOh cards he bought and said the N-word like a million times before his mom walked in and they started fighting.
There were also quite a few recordings of him and a friend or 2 inviting autistic kids into skype calls just so that they could verbally abuse them and watch them squirm, basically he acted the way that everybody thinks that we do.
Every time I go to his channel and leave disappointed that nothing new he uploaded was any good, I come back here to watch his Arthur dubs.

Tags
None