Max Field / soulbrothanumbuh3 / SoBroNo3 / Macks Fiiod / Macks Eff - angry anime YouTuber, A-Log, pseudo-SJW pretending to be black, friend to pedophiles and Hbomberguy

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
lmfao holy shit. God damn that had to have been gold.
His balls hadn't dropped yet in that video so we wouldn't be able to prove it was him without a few people vouching for it but I'd imagine only people who knew him would've archived it so idk.
It was funny as fuck though. His mom walked in the room and he just started screaming "FUCK YOU, WHORE! FUCK YOU, WHORE! GET ME A GODDAMN DRINK, NIGGER!", like the video is so fresh in my mind that it makes me sad to think I'll never see it again.

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain the joke to me? Appereantly, I’m “too white”. BTW, The only reason I’ll pay 8 bucks for that taste closed feature is so I can leak it to bitchute and co.

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain the joke to me? Appereantly, I’m “too white”. BTW, The only reason I’ll pay 8 bucks for that taste closed feature is so I can leak it to bitchute and co.
The "joke" is the same as any other SoulBroNo3 "joke".
"LOL 2000s REFERENCES"
"LOL INSIDE JOKES ONLY ME AND MY FRIENDS WILL GET BUT I'LL STILL SPOUT TO THE INTERNET FULL OF PEOPLE WHO'LL NEVER GET IT"
"LOL PEOPLE WHO PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND WATCH ANIME ARE MANCHILDREN" (despite the fact that macks' most popular videos are anime dubs or SFMs)
"LOL WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD EXCEPT FOR ME BECAUSE I'M WOKE AND TOTALLY NOT RACIST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO RAP"
"LOL FORCED JOKE THAT NO ONE WILL GET ABOUT MY FRIEND KOMYAR (FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME)"
along with him jacking off to the fact that he blew 8k-15k on an expensive movie camera for a video that only 4000 people watched.
also leak that shit

GeorgeDaMoose

kiwifarms.net
Perhaps a strange place to ask, but does anyone have any of his old music? Like many Internet ego-maniacs, he likes to completely torch any and all old work regardless of concerns of the people who might have enjoyed it.
I am particularly looking for something off the Flow King track that he scrubbed. You can still find the album, but it's... modified. As if he got rid of the old version and reuploaded a new one with the same name.
I can't for the life of me remember the track name, I just know it had voice clips of Frankie MacDonald (the amateur Youtube weatherman) screaming about hail and thunder, and it's been stuck in my head like an old earworm. Any attempts to contact Max about this have been met with complete silence, sadly. Can't for the life of me think why he even scrubbed it, it was harmless.
I've got Topical and The Birthday Album on my hard drive, but I'm not really sure if what youre looking for is part of either, haven't listened to either in a long while

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
hot take:

i don't think max is funny. like at all.
I chuckled sensibly at his shit years ago but hammering home the same "jokes" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again for the last few years have retroactively ruined a lot of that older material for me. The fact that he apparently actually acts and behaves the way he does and that it's not an over the top persona of his made it even worse.

Fucker could put out a solid technical tutorial, but that's about all he's good for and since he refuses to do them so he can sell that expertise over Skype, he's not really good for much anymore.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
OK yeah he's pretty much irredeemably shit at this point. I assume everyone else hit this stage long ago but I still held out hope, but this is just the Potak video but genderswapped.

Max I know you lurk this thread holy shit write anything else. Jesus christ what happened to "Watch different movies analyze different movies"?

Silver Chariot

I don't care.
kiwifarms.net
OK yeah he's pretty much irredeemably shit at this point. I assume everyone else hit this stage long ago but I still held out hope, but this is just the Potak video but genderswapped.

Max I know you lurk this thread holy shit write anything else. Jesus christ what happened to "Watch different movies analyze different movies"?
I thought Max moved to New Jersey, what's he doing hiring a Virginia-based model?

BTW, speaking of Facebook:
macks.png

Really flexing his equipment there, shame the content coming out of it isn't that great

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I want to know how he affords this shit. I know people who do legit tv and movies related shit for a living who don't have the cash those cameras cost. Unless he's eating massive debt in hopes it'll pay off later.

Silver Chariot

I don't care.
kiwifarms.net
I want to know how he affords this shit. I know people who do legit tv and movies related shit for a living who don't have the cash those cameras cost. Unless he's eating massive debt in hopes it'll pay off later.
Probably those tutorials that he sells, plus his job at a recording studio called "VoiceZam"

You can tell he's a big part of it because his voice is the first thing that comes up in their front page video.

By the way, new vid:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Probably those tutorials that he sells, plus his job at a recording studio called "VoiceZam"

You can tell he's a big part of it because his voice is the first thing that comes up in their front page video.

By the way, new vid:
View attachment 1162854
Well ,it's better than his last couple of videos.

Tags
None