Max Field / soulbrothanumbuh3 / SoBroNo3 / Macks Fiiod / Macks Eff - angry anime YouTuber, A-Log, pseudo-SJW pretending to be black, friend to pedophiles and Hbomberguy

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
considering this was made 2 years ago, that makes a lot of sense
lmfao I just noticed that 2018 in it. Suffice to say it seems like when he bothers writing anything it's fine, he's just content with sticking a friend of his in front of a camera and telling them to mention a discontinued snack food and alliterate an insult and he'll pad it out to 10 minutes

Reactions: Silver Chariot

Silver Chariot

I don't care.
kiwifarms.net
lmfao I just noticed that 2018 in it. Suffice to say it seems like when he bothers writing anything it's fine, he's just content with sticking a friend of his in front of a camera and telling them to mention a discontinued snack food and alliterate an insult and he'll pad it out to 10 minutes
don't worry, his big break is coming, he knows so many prolific voice actors and industry people that will definitely help him one day and pay off that debt on his expensive ass camera!

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
Well ,it's better than his last couple of videos.
There were a couple good lines in there but it was kinda boring and people reeeeeeeeally need to stop using Druox as a voice actor, he always overacts and doesn't know how or when to tone it down. Like I know this was made 2 years ago but he sounds the same as he did in Machinima and animations from like 10 years ago.

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
don't worry, his big break is coming, he knows so many prolific voice actors and industry people that will definitely help him one day and pay off that debt on his expensive ass camera!
i don't doubt his experience in the industry. I do wonder why his humor has been mostly fratboy esque mocking any kind of modern "Nerd" stereotypes along with his cronies. (his puppet life sketches and his "star wars review" is a perfect encapsulation of this. and %25 percent of his other vids.)
bandicam 2020-03-11 14-16-06-895.jpg

bandicam 2020-03-11 14-15-18-156.jpg

bandicam 2020-03-11 14-12-46-748.jpg

bandicam 2020-03-11 14-12-37-780.jpg

bandicam 2020-03-11 14-12-06-045.jpg

bandicam 2020-03-11 14-11-52-873.jpg

bandicam 2020-03-11 14-04-58-935.jpg

These ones by one of his friends are oh so special.
bandicam 2020-03-11 14-00-43-648.jpg

bandicam 2020-03-11 14-01-02-705.jpg

bandicam 2020-03-11 14-04-25-130.jpg

Have you ever heard of the phrase "keep your head down"? at least some of the more.... exceptional members of our site do this, if place teaches anything. Are you THAT ashamed of your past?

Attachments

• Agree
Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
i don't doubt his experience in the industry. I do wonder why his humor has been mostly fratboy esque mocking any kind of modern "Nerd" stereotypes along with his cronies. (his puppet life sketches and his "star wars review" is a perfect encapsulation of this. and %25 percent of his other vids.)
View attachment 1183980
View attachment 1183982
View attachment 1183984
View attachment 1183987
View attachment 1183988
View attachment 1183989
View attachment 1183992
View attachment 1183994
View attachment 1183996
View attachment 1183999
Have you ever heard of the phrase "keep your head down"? at least some of the more.... exceptional members of our site do this, if place teaches anything. Are you THAT ashamed of your past?
Really dunno how Max is so blind to the fact that he dubs anime and SFM based on video games for a living. Or that his most viewed content are anime dubs and SFM videos.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1183980
View attachment 1183982
View attachment 1183984
View attachment 1183987
View attachment 1183988
View attachment 1183989
View attachment 1183992
View attachment 1183994
View attachment 1183996
View attachment 1183999

Really dunno how Max is so blind to the fact that he dubs anime and SFM based on video games for a living. Or that his most viewed content are anime dubs and SFM videos.
If I had to speculate I think he's embarrassed by shit he legitimately thinks is funny attracts a fanbase he deems spergy. Like the old "RLM actually hates their fanbase" thing? I think he actually enjoys putting out the shit he does but hates the people it attracts, and this is his desperate response to try and distance himself from a culture he deems autistic.

Problem with that though is that he still is the type of person who thinks shit like anime dubs and Reddit-style "rare insults" are comedy gold.

also this is just classic, considering as discussed all of "the product" has been the same 3 jokes repeated for the passed like 5 years.
SoulBro.png

Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1186299
and there goes max's ego.
I'll give him this, and I don't like doing it because his weird superiority complex legitimately bugs me now, both times he's accused people of ripping him off he had very solid cases for it.

Though in defense of Connell, ripping off the "style" other channels is par for the course for that entire platform. The Weegee guy can eat cock though.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1183980
View attachment 1183982
View attachment 1183984
View attachment 1183987
View attachment 1183988
View attachment 1183989
View attachment 1183992
View attachment 1183994
View attachment 1183996
View attachment 1183999
Wow so being 28 and fucking a 19 year old is just sick and insane. Who would want a woman in her absolute physical prime? A RAPIST that's who.

ronmartin

kiwifarms.net
Hey all,
Yeah i also was a member on CH back in the day, whenever it was relevant. 2010-12?? I originally found the soulbrothanumbuh2 channel through another collaborator from then, Adam who ran the channel CaptainFalconOnAPogo. Used to be in skype calls with max and others, i mainly remember them doing movie nights streamed through skype.
I believe we watched space jam and one hour photo and probably others. I think right when I started watching him the soulbrothanumbuh1 account was taken down in addition to his account prior to that.

IMO Max would have 1 Mil+ subs by now if he wasn't so retarded. Austinmcconnel got popular virtually overnight because he's a nice guy who makes interesting video essays. I think that's why max spergs out against austin for "stealing his style", whatever that means. Max has had little nuance to his style in the past 10 years, and his good videos got taken down. I do agree, when I first saw austin's channel i got major sbn3 vibes from it, but fast-paced editing with commentary isn't stealing lol.

Max's old videos and channels would always get taken down, then he himself took down videos that are why he got popular in the first place. I think that's part of the reason his popularity has been pretty stagnant. I do believe max is genuinely a good filmmaker; editing, camerawork, scripts, but he's legit not a very intelligent person. Him in his videos vshim outside of them(at least on skype) are like the same dude. Always bitching about some trivial nonsense or e-bullying some nobody for legit no real reason or purpose. Not highlighting anything in particular just some nonsense aspect about them, if that makes sense.
I called into a skype live show they did at least once on youtube a couple years ago, after not having talked with them for like 6-8 years. I was surprised by now little max had changed. It's weird that max comes to defend minority groups one minute, bullys people on the internet one minute, acts like a wigger ironically, says nigga and faggot all the time, then blocks olivia the next minute. Max is retarded. The call of duty video was reuploaded because a thread on CH told everybody to go reupload it everywhere with a link to download it.

Kawaiidesunigga in those days was known as Nate, now as Olivia. Well back then was dating a girl named Grace who also had a channel with very few videos if my memory serves me correctly, she(grace) was also in skype calls as well. As I understand they were together for numerous years, like since high school and it was about the time after their breakup that I believe kawaiidesunigga transitioned.
My friend used to talk to olivia frequently on facebook both before and after transition so my friend would know more. May have blocked my friend some years ago. As i understand olivia also became very marxist as well.
Kawaiidesunigga's channel back then had great content, videos of Nate(at the time) in character as a dude called "the greaser" fucking around with a toilet in his basement, usually filmed by grace. I also fondly remember the video of him(at the time(I will say he when referring to specific events in the past as I remember) pouring naked juice onto a bowl of yugioh cards while grace laughed.
That was a big difference between them, max is the same person in videos and out of them while olivia's content was always more wacky in-character then was a very different person outside of that.

Wasn't around for the drama between SBN3 and kawaiidesunigga but that archive account definitely seems like it would have been written by olivia based on my previous talks in text with her, so I would say it's a reliable account/source.

Silver Chariot

I don't care.
kiwifarms.net
Austinmcconnel got popular virtually overnight because he's a nice guy who makes interesting video essays. I think that's why max spergs out against austin for "stealing his style", whatever that means. Max has had little nuance to his style in the past 10 years, and his good videos got taken down. I do agree, when I first saw austin's channel i got major sbn3 vibes from it, but fast-paced editing with commentary isn't stealing lol.
So Austin is what Max could've been? Maybe that's why Max acts like a jealous ex around Austin

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I called into a skype live show they did at least once on youtube a couple years ago, after not having talked with them for like 6-8 years. I was surprised by now little max had changed.
Hey this reminds me of an incident a couple of years back that plays into my "hates his viewership" theory. I was listening to SoulBro Live or whatever it was called at the time and he was trying to take calls and not getting many. After several minutes he finally gets one, and it's obviously a little kid. The call is interrupted by his parents calling him to hang out because they have to go, and Max asks where. Kid says "Boy Scouts". Max is thrown through a loop, and asks to nobody specifically "Who the fuck is listening to these shows?!".

The jealous of McConnell thing makes a little more sense, but SoulBro went well out of his way to angrily insist he "didn't want to be a 'reviewer'" at a time when his movie breakdowns were getting a lot of attention, removed all of his video tutorials when they were being namedropped by people like HBomb as highly informative, and basically stopped doing everything except his weird short films. Which despite the obvious technical improvements over time, are literally the same fucking video over and over again.

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
Hey this reminds me of an incident a couple of years back that plays into my "hates his viewership" theory. I was listening to SoulBro Live or whatever it was called at the time and he was trying to take calls and not getting many. After several minutes he finally gets one, and it's obviously a little kid. The call is interrupted by his parents calling him to hang out because they have to go, and Max asks where. Kid says "Boy Scouts". Max is thrown through a loop, and asks to nobody specifically "Who the fuck is listening to these shows?!".

The jealous of McConnell thing makes a little more sense, but SoulBro went well out of his way to angrily insist he "didn't want to be a 'reviewer'" at a time when his movie breakdowns were getting a lot of attention, removed all of his video tutorials when they were being namedropped by people like HBomb as highly informative, and basically stopped doing everything except his weird short films. Which despite the obvious technical improvements over time, are literally the same fucking video over and over again.
So in essence, Max is a failed wannabe eceleb. Just like many of the people on this subforum

ronmartin

kiwifarms.net
So Austin is what Max could've been? Maybe that's why Max acts like a jealous ex around Austin
That's the way I see it. Kind of like what Mister Metokur was saying about spoony/noah antwiler. Like him, Max could have been a major million sub successful youtuber by now if he wasn't so stupid. Austin did it overnight lmao, one minute he had 6K subs when I subbed to him, then he bounced up to 1Mil+ after just a couple of years of being active.

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
Wow so being 28 and fucking a 19 year old is just sick and insane. Who would want a woman in her absolute physical prime? A RAPIST that's who.
What gets me is he's talking about job prospects and still working a dead-end job but what exactly is he doing to make a living? Evidently, his "skills and talent" haven't gotten him very far. Also, Macks shouldn't even be talking about other people's reaction to Chris because him and his friends used to specifically seek out autistic kids just so that they could verbally abuse them in skype calls and he even brags about this in the video posted earlier in this thread where he meets those 2 girls irl.

What do you think he means when he says he hates people who like video games and anime? He wants to talk about how much he hates autistic people but he knows that's bad for "his brand" in current year.

Tags
None