Max Field / soulbrothanumbuh3 / SoBroNo3 / Macks Fiiod / Macks Eff - angry anime YouTuber, A-Log, pseudo-SJW pretending to be black, friend to pedophiles and Hbomberguy

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
Motherfuckers literally just put out another "Friend sardonically says non sequiturs and references old-but-not-quite-old-things" video like two days ago...

God, this is just painfully unfunny max. Honestly, I get more laughs from Neil Breen's Suicide Video

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1206826
I can’t believe it’s not hypocriticalTM
Why would anybody take advice from a dude who struggled to make it to 60k subs over the course of like over 10 years and gets barely any views unless he uploads an anime dub?
And I mean, I don't think I need to say this but autistic weebs will watch like anything so his anime dubs don't even get views because they're especially good, you can find extremely unfunny abridged series still being made that'll get like 500k views just for being the first abridged series of a new anime. The funniest thing is how hostile Macks is at this audience while they're literally the only one he has.

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing is how hostile Macks is at this audience while they're literally the only one he has.
and THAT is why max will never get at least 100K subs and make it big on YouTube. like it or not, the people who watch YouTube constantly are the same audience he "denounces" as losers. (aka, introverts who play video games. doesn't mean their not untalented and cant get a job, in this current climate, most people HAVE to be inside all day, i don't know why max and co are so opposed to the protest's about reopening.) all he ever will do with his "Brand" is just constantly alienate his audience.
lets be honest. max is pathetic for ordering @Whynne (one of his cronies, If your reading this: Fuck you) to ruin this thread, cuz it may make max look bad.

Last edited:

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
bandicam 2020-05-18 12-36-15-520.jpg

"Dosen't wanna be seen as a movie reviewer"
"Biches and moans about people ripping off "his style".
if he so butthurt, then i dare him to get back into movie essay's (and not "the last jedi" style trolls).
at least we can laugh at his contrarian opinion. (have you listens to his "Best movie of the 2010's" bracket on his podcast?)

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1303251
if he so butthurt, then i dare him to get back into movie essay's (and not "the last jedi" style trolls).
at least we can laugh at his contrarian opinion. (have you listens to his "Best movie of the 2010's" bracket on his podcast?)
lmao yes, God forbid people give an opinion on a movie. They're not industry bigshots like Macks, the guy that makes the same kind of "self-aware" short film over and over mocking for doing innocuous things he dislikes or thinks are "cringe".
Macks really does seem to have never progressed past the high school thing of avoiding things like football games or pep rallies because they're so "#cringe".

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1303251
Why does he insist on attempting to make enemies out of literally everyone? and talk about biting the hand that feeds you, Hbomb did like an entire video promoting you and you turn around and shit on the types of videos he makes.
Like, I'm not gonna pretend like a large portion of video essays aren't explaining the movie like a pseudo-intellectual so really simple shit sounds super deep. A lot of these people care way more about sounding like a galaxy brain than the subject matter but some people seem to genuinely love the thing they're talking about and want to tell you why so everyone else can appreciate it like they do.
What are people supposed to do? Just not make videos talking about movies?
Yeah, you're cringe if you have opinions on movies but aren't an expert movie-maker like SoulBrotherNumbah2 on YouTube.
How do you remain so unsuccessful for so long and still think you're not doing anything wrong?

• Agree
Reactions: RepQuest

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Why does he insist on attempting to make enemies out of literally everyone?
The lazy answer for everything is always "autism", but it seriously seems like he doesn't really understand how the 2kool4u attitude he tries to give off is supposed to be done and ends up looking like a bitter retard.

• Agree
Reactions: Atomsk

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
bandicam 2020-06-06 19-32-25-567.jpg

:story:
bandicam 2020-06-06 19-32-49-175.jpg

And that is? white's ass kissing black people?
bandicam 2020-06-06 19-32-03-241.jpg

Go ahead max, try to justify antifa and the riots. Your white, WTF would you act like a member of the "black community" when your not even their race of color? You have no right to talk like that. You know who would like to talk about what's going on now? (If he were alive today, that is...)

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1356606
:story:
View attachment 1356607
And that is? white's ass kissing black people?
View attachment 1356605
Go ahead max, try to justify antifa and the riots. Your white, WTF would you act like a member of the "black community" when your not even their race of color? You have no right to talk like that. You know who would like to talk about what's going on now? (If he were alive today, that is...)
Literally everybody is familiar with what "white privilege" entails, it's been crammed down our throat for over 5 years at this point and anything he has to say about it is literally just a google search away, who actually thinks it's just about police brutality when the very term is fucking intuitive and very obviously applies to much more. Really just another case of Macks wanting everyone else to be sub-50 IQ so he can feel smurt. I wish someone would put together a compilation of every time he said something racist and tweeted it at him whenever he made tweets like this but I don't think any of it besides the Arthur dubs is archived. Reminder that he'll suck black cock but that's the only bigotry he actually cares about.

Why does he treat so much of what he says like it's hidden knowledge you can only get from him? People like to pass around his "How To Be An Online Voice Actor" videos like they're the holy grail of knowledge on the subject when it's all literally just basic knowledge. You'd actually be better off asking communities and forums about the stuff he covers since they're full of people who do this stuff for a living and work in professional environments instead of whatever odd jobs Macks can pick up.

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
bandicam 2020-06-25 03-15-07-957.jpg

ITS JUST SOME DUDE THAT GOT SHOES. So what if he's a weeb? Dosen't mean he's a pedophile.
bandicam 2020-06-25 03-15-26-314.jpg

This guy clearly hates being white. Its the only explanation! (with the racist abusive father and troll's remorse, its clear this act is a result of racism regret from when he was younger.)

Last edited:

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1404820
ITS JUST SOME DUDE THAT GOT SHOES. So what if he's a weeb? Dosen't mean he's a pedophile.
View attachment 1404821
This guy clearly hates being white. Its the only explanation! (with the racist abusive father and troll's remorse, its clear this act is a result of racism regret from when he was younger.)
It's even more pathetic when you see see the reason he did it and the person's response.
soulbro is a dick.png

soulbro is a dick2.png

I've seen that clip this dude posted like a million times on every social media platform, of course not everyone is going to know where it's from and it's like 5 seconds long, I'm sorry it's the only funny part of that entire dub so people clipped it and share it around. Macks is a real piece of shit for calling people pedophiles just as an insult and I hope someone much bigger calls him out for it eventually, how hard it is to understand that people can have their lives ruined and get murdered if that's taken seriously? Yeah, all because somebody used a clip of yours that's been floating around the internet for years.

Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
bandicam 2020-07-01 18-45-30-651.jpg

WRITING, you pretentious hack. They are analyzing the WRITING. Of course they don't give a shit about the cinematography.

Tags
None