• Full Anarchy

Votes: 76 47.8%
  • Limited Staking

Votes: 83 52.2%

• Total voters

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I have autism, you have autism, lets play minecraft. Once 9chan is off the box I'll have a lot of resources left over to play around with.

I'm thinking very vanilla, nothing turned off, big safe no-PvP communtiy area at spawn.

Discuss. I haven't ever done an MP minecraft server so if there's certain "you DEFINITELY **NEED** this mod!!" requirements that MP minecraft nerds all use, please inform me here.

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

erect: ╭ᑎ╮ pee: ╰Ụ╯ micropenis: ╰ᶸ╯ ⁞ LONG: Ɛ====Э
kiwifarms.net
I haven't played minecraft in like a decade but I remember there was a very simple way to make a "cracked" server so people can play it without actually buying a copy of minecraft

nohull

Sorry for party ooperating.
kiwifarms.net
Now is the best time to start a Minecraft server. The Nether update massively expanded the Nether to the point that there's more than one single biome there. The End also has more than one biome now.
Pretty much this. Lots of hardcore nerdbearded low functioning autists used to despise casual high functioning autists like me that played Vanilla, but now even then recognise that Vanilla can be lot of fun with all the new stuff added to the End and the Nether.
It's very entertaining to build dirt bridges accross lava lakes searching for netherite and trying to hoard lots of gold so you can trade it later on with the quasi-sentient pigs that live in the Nether.

REGENDarySumanai

Mega Terrible
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much this. Lots of hardcore nerdbearded low functioning autists used to despise casual high functioning autists like me that played Vanilla, but now even then recognise that Vanilla can be lot of fun with all the new stuff added to the End and the Nether.
It's very entertaining to build dirt bridges accross lava lakes searching for netherite and trying to hoard lots of gold so you can trade it later on with the quasi-sentient pigs that live in the Nether.
I would've built it with polished blackstone bricks, but the main problem is that polished blackstone bricks will not be renewable until 1.16.2. All just to keep the theme. I would do the same for The End, connecting EVERY island with nothing but purpur bricks, which are renewable. Just make sure to use glowstones in place of torches for bridges. Also, put lodestones on any and all portals for ease of access.

Canned Bread

Wow, they have it!
kiwifarms.net
Haven't played Minecraft in quite a long time, but I might joining.

Just please try to keep it as close to vanilla as possible. Part of the reason I quit Minecraft was because server owners added a bunch of incredibly autistic plugins that ruined the experience. The most you should need is WorldGuard. If you don't want to allow griefing, then you would probably need an anti-griefing plugin like BigBrother as well (If that is still around).

Last edited: