• Full Anarchy

Votes: 76 47.8%
  • Limited Staking

Votes: 83 52.2%

• Total voters

Nauseated Courgi

Spontaneously Alive and Well
kiwifarms.net
A server sounds neat. Don't really care about getting Doxxed since there's nothing of interest on the account I'm using.

Nauseated Courgi

Spontaneously Alive and Well
kiwifarms.net
reeeeeeee no cheating in our christian server
i hope we get a mushroom island close to spawn. those are still a thing right??
can someone summarize what new shit they put in since 5 years ago apart from some trash mobs
Oceans are cool now, there are fish and ship wrecks. Villagers will trade with you and fight off pillagers. The pillagers have bases and travel around. The nether got an update. There are shields and horses too.
Villagers don't fight pillagers, but yeah that's pretty much it.

Teadrinkr

ヌル様を讃える。
kiwifarms.net
So is this server allowing cracked accounts? I might play around and get one to join this thing. I just don't wanna use my real account yknow.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
progress report: I've now figured out WorldGuard, WorldEdit, LuckPermissions, and EssentialsX kits, so now I can do whatever I want basically. These weird autistic kids have built up like 10 years of APIs around minecraft and there's a huge learning curve figuring out what the fuck I need to do basic shit.

Mother Anarchy is the name of the Island btw

So is this server allowing cracked accounts? I might play around and get one to join this thing. I just don't wanna use my real account yknow.
Not initially, no. If I get more confident in managing this shit I may try cracked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Takodachi

タコニナル
kiwifarms.net
These weird autistic kids have built up like 10 years of APIs around minecraft and there's a huge learning curve figuring out what the fuck I need to do basic shit.

Thats the best part though. Learning, having people break your shit down and patch it so it doesnt happen again.

gentoofag

kiwifarms.net
Not initially, no. If I get more confident in managing this shit I may try cracked.
Maybe you could make the server cracked and write a script/plugin that prompts players for their KF login on join. This will both eliminate the doxxxxxing problem and allow you to ban cheaters by their KF accounts.

Coolio55

<(0_0<) <(0_0)> (>0_0)> KIRBY DANCE
kiwifarms.net
How big is the starting area gonna be?

Is it gonna be a big town you can chill in when you get bored or is it gonna be like 4 chunks total?

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
How big is the starting area gonna be?

Is it gonna be a big town you can chill in when you get bored or is it gonna be like 4 chunks total?
It's a huge protected spawn area but most of it is water. The island is a small castle town.

There's a very small protected zone on the other side of spawn's nether portal. I'm going to try offering the Nether as an alternative exit from the spawn area.

2020-07-13_02.30.20.png2020-07-13_02.30.43.png

Though I give you obsidian for building exit portals in the Nether, I'm concerned about people spawning nether portals close to spawn. Should probably experiment with that to see how it works out.

The Nether kit doesn't include a boat, so if you want the armor or weapons that come from it you'll either need to breach an exit portal in the Nether or hitch a ride with someone from spawn on their boat.

Carcinogenesis

Be glad you're not here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what the fuck this means.
McMMO is a plugin where you can level up skills in several categories such as Swords, Bows, Mining and even Fishing. You get access to special skills in each category that also get stronger with each level. Server Shops allow for players to buy various items using a currency from an Economy plugin. Shops can be set by server operators to dispense unlimited items (Server Shop or Admin Shop) or by other players (Player Shops). Player Shops have to be actively maintained by players by keeping stock on goods and even paying rent for designated shop spaces.