May open an Official Minecraft Server - My attempt #204289 to build CUM-munity

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Full Anarchy or Land Claiming?

• Full Anarchy

Votes: 76 47.8%
  • Limited Staking

Votes: 83 52.2%

• Total voters

basedhitleravi

kiwifarms.net
McMMO is a plugin where you can level up skills in several categories such as Swords, Bows, Mining and even Fishing. You get access to special skills in each category that also get stronger with each level. Server Shops allow for players to buy various items using a currency from an Economy plugin. Shops can be set by server operators to dispense unlimited items (Server Shop or Admin Shop) or by other players (Player Shops). Player Shops have to be actively maintained by players by keeping stock on goods and even paying rent for designated shop spaces.

McMMO, Towny, and sign shops are the trappings of the ultimate comfy Minecraft server

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
McMMO is a plugin where you can level up skills in several categories such as Swords, Bows, Mining and even Fishing. You get access to special skills in each category that also get stronger with each level. Server Shops allow for players to buy various items using a currency from an Economy plugin. Shops can be set by server operators to dispense unlimited items (Server Shop or Admin Shop) or by other players (Player Shops). Player Shops have to be actively maintained by players by keeping stock on goods and even paying rent for designated shop spaces.

It sounds like modded minecraft's inbred downy brother.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Mother Anarchy's location within the surrounding seas.

Attachments

• 2020-07-13_03.59.59.png
    2020-07-13_03.59.59.png
    265.4 KB · Views: 98

I am my own judge

Just do your best / Just do your worst
kiwifarms.net
Any chance the server will have mods that expand on world generation (caves, buildings, dungeons, mines, etc.)?

Teadrinkr

ヌル様を讃える。
kiwifarms.net
Any chance the server will have mods that expand on world generation (caves, buildings, dungeons, mines, etc.)?
If it does, I'd recommend Worley's Caves. Completely the same as vanilla, but the caves don't end. Easily my favourite cave gen mod. Also Quark but that's a given.

Edit: The Quark extension/addition thing by the same modder has a very useful backpack people can use, so that too.

Last edited:

Nauseated Courgi

Three heads are spooky right?
kiwifarms.net
If it does, I'd recommend Worley's Caves. Completely the same as vanilla, but the caves don't end. Easily my favourite cave gen mod. Also Quark but that's a given.

Edit: The Quark extension/addition thing by the same modder has a very useful backpack people can use, so that too.
Any good "Vanilla+" mod would be nice for a modded server tbh.