McDonalds - I'm Lovin' It

Lurkman

Transgender is not a mental illness
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised we haven't made a thread on this yet (I double-checked, and if I'm wrong, show me the thread and I'll delete this one)

McDonalds, the most popular fast-food joint on the planet! Known to most people as your go-to for quick and easy fast-food, how it was the center of a controversy on the harmful effects of fast-food on the body (see Supersize Me, the documentary on a man who ate nothing but McDonalds for a month straight), hell, there is even a college created by the company called Hamburger University in which they teach stuff I think.

The greats eat at McDonalds, like Christian Weston Chandler for instance.

What do you guys think of the place? If you actually do go there, what do you get? What is your favorite item from the menu? Etc etc.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as McDonalds quality goes, the only reason one such as myself would go there is either for a cheap large drink that goes for 89 cents and maybe some nuggets, a quarter-pounder, or a mcrib if the last one is available. The fries at McDonalds aren't that bad though and the vanilla ice cream isn't too bad though I would not be surprised if there is something about the ice cream that isn't good if one really looked into it.

Compared to other burger joints like Jack in the Box, McDonalds isn't all that stellar.

G

GV 998

kiwifarms.net
I occasionally will have one of their egg white mcmuffins for breakfast, but in general I'm trying to eat better, so I'm mostly avoiding the place.

Every once in a long while, though, I get a craving for a couple of McDonalds cheeseburgers though. Yes, they're garbage and there are WAY better burger options, but sometimes, it just hits me.

Never craved their fries though. Can't imagine why anyone would either. every time I have had their fries they are either overdone or under cooked. and always ALWAYS they have too much fucking salt on them

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
McDonalds is fine as long as you haven't turned it into one of your major food groups.

I'll get McDonalds if I'm travelling and just want something to eat that's a known enitity. Nothing sucks worse than grabbing dinner after a long day on the road and having it be awful.

I usually get the Quarter Pounder w Cheese.

Last edited:

Xarpho

Eating lettuce due to kitty kibble shortages
kiwifarms.net
Never liked McDonald's much for most of its items, their burgers never smelled quite right like burgers are supposed to smell, not even compared to other fast food restaurants. McNuggets are good (at least the last time I tried them), McRibs are a guilty pleasure (when available), and I gotta stop by once a year to enjoy the Holiday Custard Pie, which I'm pretty sure they're doing at the local ones this year.

TheMightyMonarch

Yee
kiwifarms.net
I rarely eat at McDonald's but for some reason on Monday, I had an intense craving for McNuggets, which I caved in. I like their fries as well. Other than that, I don't really eat there all that much because I tend to feel like shit psychically afterwards. I don't know how people can stand eating there on a regular basis. I will say that they've gotten a lot better with advertising and their locations look rather nice and clean these days instead with the abundance of homeless people that they used to have.

I do think its funny that food snobs would turn their noses at the thought of ever eating there even though they have no problem eating at other fast food establishments that are honestly not much better or just that same. McDonald's seems like an easy target.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't eat fast food very often, but on a rare occasion that I set foot in Micky D's I get a sausage and egg McMuffin with a hashbr0wn. I like McFlurries too, but theres so many ice cream and frozen yogurt places here that are much better. The McD's near where I live is actually pretty good as far as fast food goes. It's directly across from an incredibly nasty Burger King.

Reactions: Freya

Lurkman

Transgender is not a mental illness
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit, forgot to watch thread, lots of unseen replies lol.

I ate Burger King today.
I prefer Burger King myself so this is understandable.

I was forced by the circumstances to eat at McDonalds for two days in a row. I nearly fell physically ill.
I only drink shakes from there.
I like McDonalds, but it's not a place I'd go to on a regular basis. Their fries are the bomb-diggity!
I love the frappes from McDonalds, thats my primary reason for going. I'm a very plain guy but all I need is Caramel or Mocha.

Tags
None