McDonalds - I'm Lovin' It

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
I prefer Wendy's. Their Spicy Chicken Burger is pretty great. I like McDonalds fries though..

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Grand Big Mac with bacon is currently selling in UK McDonalds. I think the Big Mac is a perfectly proportioned burger, and the Grand version fucks the balance with too much bun.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
McDonald's has to be the best study in terrible back lash marketing.

"Ronald is encouraging kids to eat fast food? We'll get him being active and add healthy options for kids"
"Ronald is still encouraging kids into obesity? Even though parents have buying power? Ok no or little Ronald ever again"
" A documentary caught us upselling like any other business literally ever made? OK we'll kill that"
"Menu has too many options ? Let's go all Gordon Ramsay and keep it to like five things"
" Not working ? Ok well let's have all day breakfast and add limited time offerings" ( last one not a bad one actually)

I could make like 30 of these

Every other fast food restaurant at least seems to understand the customer and how to market it's brand. McDonald's basically throws shit to the wall and rarely sticks

Nah, people weren't retarded. People knew McD's was unhealthy before any of those dumb documentaries came out.

The issue is all about pricing and menu. They tried to focus in on the upper middle class by basically shelving the dollar menu and selling "gourmet" or "artisan" products that were basically the same quality but way more expensive.

They remodeled all of their buildings to be hipster Cafe's with none of the stuff that kids wanted.. of course, kids had phones so that old style had to go but they replaced it with something that was just terrible. They threw away nostalgia for California...

What's saving this restaurant is breakfast. They actually need to do what you're saying they supposedly did. They need to nail the menu down to a few core items and do them incredibly well. Pretty much every rising fast food chain has that model.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
"Ronald is encouraging kids to eat fast food? We'll get him being active and add healthy options for kids"
"Ronald is still encouraging kids into obesity? Even though parents have buying power? Ok no or little Ronald ever again"
To be fair this includes all the oldest fast food places who were forced to only show kids eating the healthy food before not being allowed to even show that much anymore. That chicken tendies chain Raising Cains actually has a kid ordering tendies in a commercial though and I don't know how that doesn't count as the same thing.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's saving this restaurant is breakfast. They actually need to do what you're saying they supposedly did. They need to nail the menu down to a few core items and do them incredibly well. Pretty much every rising fast food chain has that model.
lol no; I actually stopped eating there for a few months because they stretched the time that breakfast runs to like 11:30 the one time I craved them again. I always found that breakfast at a fast food joint sucks shit in terms of value for what you get (you pay more for less usually given you get less sides and a smaller entree), and McD's is probably the biggest offender. It'd just be better to go elsewhere (Hardee's has a better value to what you get for example) or make a quick screw-it meal if needed (which I've had to do a lot of).

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol no; I actually stopped eating there for a few months because they stretched the time that breakfast runs to like 11:30 the one time I craved them again. I always found that breakfast at a fast food joint sucks shit in terms of value for what you get (you pay more for less usually given you get less sides and a smaller entree), and McD's is probably the biggest offender. It'd just be better to go elsewhere (Hardee's has a better value to what you get for example) or make a quick screw-it meal if needed (which I've had to do a lot of).

Even a diner meal is better value and you can still find $2 2 eggs and toast with coffee meals out there. Even tipping a couple bucks leaves you better off and with a better breakfast.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit the mcpizza is far better than it has any right to be. I'm having one right now.
I got it with olive oil and garlic for the sauce, mozzarella cheese, onions, green peppers, spinach, and mushrooms
I'll get some pics up later.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doubleposting for McPictures of the McPizza
Next time I'm near there I'm going to try that philly cheesesteak sandwich, wonder how it compares to the old one.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net

Which is why the only smart move they made in years was allowing 24 hour breakfast. Goddamn does a bacon McMuffin taste good after a long night drinking...

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which is why the only smart move they made in years was allowing 24 hour breakfast. Goddamn does a bacon McMuffin taste good after a long night drinking...

Most other restaurants do it better for cheaper.

Still, you'd think they capitalize on that egg technology to make burgers with eggs and more flattop items.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Damn it's been a minute. So when it comes to McD's I hadn't been to one in the US in years, because their food was absolute cardboard compared to everywhere else, even if the prices were cheapo. I would have preferred the good ol southern standard Chick fil a or hell even a dairy queen.

However, since I moved out of burgerland and I've had a chance to try German Mcdonalds.. goddamn it's night and day, it not only tastes like actual food but it's pretty good too (dat double chicken chili cheese ffffff). It tastes better than most proper sit-down American restaurant food. That said it's still trash garbage food compared to literally anything else you could eat in Europe, but at least the quality won't kill you or make you a deathfat.

Pai

I'll S your D at gunpoint, my man.
kiwifarms.net
Japanese McDonald's blows American McDonald's out of the water, I used to only eat McD's once a month when I lived in the States because nuggies man, but those Japs really make everything fresh and crispy to order, holy shit. I eat there more often now.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Little while back I got some mcdoubles, forgot how much I like them. I got them mixed up with my general disappointment at the modem form of the Wendy's double stack.