McDonalds - I'm Lovin' It

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time they do something fancy, like Arch Deluxe or McPizza or even Mighty Wings, it's been a complete disaster. They're just a basic bitch restaurant and people go there for basic bitch shit.
Tell that to their delusional marketing wing, which is desperate to go artisanal despite the fact I just want cheap slop when I go there.

When your shitty double cheeseburger is nearing the price of a realpeople sandwich at other places, then you need to stop and think.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time they do something fancy, like Arch Deluxe or McPizza or even Mighty Wings, it's been a complete disaster. They're just a basic bitch restaurant and people go there for basic bitch shit.
the only McPizza left is pretty good, but it's more "there's a small pizza joint in the building" than it being really involved with the normal McDonalds stuff

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
I kind of liked the Arch Deluxe. The chicken version, Crispy Chicken Deluxe, hung around in Canada for like a decade and then they replaced it with the Southwest Chicken, which was even better and which should never have been retired.

• Feels
Reactions: AnOminous

Rinny.

a fhakin rat
kiwifarms.net
Yah i know that- kind of wish i could try that weird ass pizza
, I guess they really can't do that if its more of a risk than a worthy effort on their end. Shame.

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
Yah i know that- kind of wish i could try that weird ass pizza
, I guess they really can't do that if its more of a risk than a worthy effort on their end. Shame.
If I remember correctly, not counting that one American franchise that still sells pizza (which I'm excluding since I don't know whether or not it's the exact same recipe as the official McDonald's version), McPizza lasted longer in Quebec than anywhere else in the world. I think it was retired there sometime around 2002.

View attachment 1289191
More-Ning McWrap got discontinued in Canada.
It was my hangover go to.
Their breakfast burritos just aren't the same.
*cries in leaf*
I guess it's now "Mourning McWrap" for you, amirite?

I didn't even know that More-Ning McWrap was a breakfast option here in Canada although the once or twice a year at most I have McDonald's breakfast, I only go for the Sausage McMuffin meal.

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
Their burgers and chicken aren't all that great, but if I'm being honest, their breakfast stuff really hits the spot sometimes. It's not all that great either, but some mornings I just want a greasy sausage and egg McMuffin and coffee, and nothing else will do.

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
I love shrimp rolls, and overall shrimp options in McDonald’s. Tho meat and chicken are not for me, they taste super processed.

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
Japan brought back the potato bacon paisen a while ago and I swear I almost cried when I ate it. It’s like loaded baked potato soup but in a crispy little pie and it’s just so warm and carbalicious...

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I only go to McD's some Fridays because there's free fries and I'll get a McChicken or some $1 thing with it. Their regular shit is way too expensive now along with adding so much "healthy" stuff.

• Agree
Reactions: Rinny. and Adamska

mothmans

disspectful piece of shit
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I ever find worth eating there anymore is the Quarter Pounder. As a lot of people have already mentioned, the prices have gotten crazy, but it's one of those things you just get a taste for sometimes that nothing else can satisfy.

dinoman

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
McDonalds is fucking delicious. God damn, I haven't eaten there in so long, so I decided to go there, like multiple days in a row; and this is from someone who doesn't eat a lot of fast food, keep in mind.

Anyway, yeah, they're good. I always get the same thing, 2 mcchickens and fries. $5, not bad.

My goto lately has been chinese food though. Love me some chinese food. Their portions are massive, so even though it costs like $12, you can save half, coming out to only around $6 a meal, so not bad at all.

Any time I think of McDonald's i'm reminded of that picture of moviebob responding to a post that shows a shitload of fast food in it saying 'eh, that's not much, I could eat all that easy' or some shit. Like, dude, lmao, I'd love to see you try. I'm fucking stuffed after only $5 worth of food.

Imagine how fat you have to be to be able to scarf down all that shit. Like god damn.

Last edited:

Water-T

I'm too sexy for my apartment...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My goto lately has been chinese food though. Love me some chinese food. They're portions are massive, so even though it costs like $12, you can save half, coming out to only around $6 a meal, so not bad at all.
I used to live near a Chinese takeout place, and the Dinner Combos (which comes with an egg roll and fried rice) usually cost between $7-10, but the portions were big enough to cover dinner for two days. Great deal.

Reactions: Haram Exercise

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I eat McDonald's or White Castle i experience a distinct high and subsequent crash, as if I'd used a drug.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Pissmaster
Tags
None