McDonalds - I'm Lovin' It

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Mmm grease
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a way to get a container of that minced onion sludge? I like real onions too, but there's a nice quality to that stuff.
They're dehydrated onions they add hot water to. I'd try a restaurant supply. I can smell they've added some Jersey artificial flavors to it as well, a pinch of msg and inexplicably, onion powder.

Source: worked there in high school and whenever the factory did a slowdown or shutdown.

Mediocre

posting on the internet with my frens
kiwifarms.net
2 double cheeseburgers without the cheese because I am autistic and some large fries, no drink because they replaced the plastic straws with paper ones here and I hate how they get soggy and feel triggers me.

Sometimes get the wrap of the day for 2 pound, especially if it's the one with bacon, it's basically 2 chicken selects in a wrap with salad etc.

Reactions: Haram Exercise

Sangria

I keep screaming but God doesn't hear me
kiwifarms.net
As I'm currently attempting to lose weight, I've been generally avoiding McDonalds and other fast food places as much as I can. However, as a filthy American I can't help but admit that I love me some McNuggets with sweet and sour sauce. I also like to dip my fries in said sauce too.
If I do go there, I usually get an Egg McMuffin as it's one of the few items that won't completely wreak havoc on my progress.

ShortBusDriver

kiwifarms.net
Of all the ways to get coofid and die this is the one I've completely stayed away from since the beginning of the year.
Agree, I'll readily admit I was a McDonalds junkie, especially when they used to have that 1/3rd lb burger but I haven't eaten there since probably Feb?

I went sometime at the start of the summer, watched the gloved employee take the money from the car in front of me then use the same hand to jam napkins into a bag and that was enough for me.

Orion Balls

A well placed trap.
kiwifarms.net
Agree, I'll readily admit I was a McDonalds junkie, especially when they used to have that 1/3rd lb burger but I haven't eaten there since probably Feb?

I went sometime at the start of the summer, watched the gloved employee take the money from the car in front of me then use the same hand to jam napkins into a bag and that was enough for me.
Gloves set up a false expectation of cleanliness on the part of the cook.
You wash your hands less when you can't feel the dirt on them. That's why I'm almost against glove laws for food workers. (Almost because there will always be those idiots who pay no attention to what they do, and gloves exist for them.)

E- Wait. What McDonalds doesn't have a distinctly different pay window vs food window? Drive through cashiers usually aren't handling food or napkins. :thinking:

ShortBusDriver

kiwifarms.net
E- Wait. What McDonalds doesn't have a distinctly different pay window vs food window? Drive through cashiers usually aren't handling food or napkins. :thinking:
Most if not all McDonalds around here have two windows, but when they're running short staffed it's not uncommon for them to do both from the same window.z

Now Wendys & Burger Kings around here do it all through the same window despite having two windows that I haven't seen in use in over a decade.

The Hardees around here only have one window as they were all built in the 1980s

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
I personally prefer Wendy's if I'm eating some fast food.

The spicy chicken and a frosty (sp?) are decent enough for a once or twice a month quickie. (kinda like your mom)

To will eat a McChicken if I'm there but 90% of their menu is pretty nasty. Oddly enough this post made me realize I've never tried a Fillet of Fish...I count myself lucky.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
E- Wait. What McDonalds doesn't have a distinctly different pay window vs food window?
I've been to so many McDonald's and other fast food places that have two windows, but only ever use one, that I honestly wonder why they bother to build two in the first place.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've been to so many McDonald's and other fast food places that have two windows, but only ever use one, that I honestly wonder why they bother to build two in the first place.
I've seen one and two but I've never seen a McDonald's that has two windows and doesn't use both of them. If they don't it slows down the line to about double its time and would halve their income.

Tags
None