McDonalds - I'm Lovin' It

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
So a mcdonald's near me is giving out ice cream cones for 25¢ , is that a national thing or is it just mine? And if so is it cause they're discontinuing the soft serve ice cream? Cause they did a similar thing with mighty wings, when they didn't sell and the restaurants had over stocks of them they started selling them for like 50¢ each

Zodiac

the world's poor pessimist
kiwifarms.net
So a mcdonald's near me is giving out ice cream cones for 25¢ , is that a national thing or is it just mine? And if so is it cause they're discontinuing the soft serve ice cream? Cause they did a similar thing with mighty wings, when they didn't sell and the restaurants had over stocks of them they started selling them for like 50¢ each
Pretty sure its a national thing, since they're doing it near me too. I don't think they're discontinuing it at all though, I vaguely recall that they started doing this mid last year? So I think it's safe to say they're not discontinuing it or anything. I mean, half of the time their ice cream machine is broke. So even if they did decide to discontinue soft serve it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Mmm grease
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I worked through a 25 cent hamburger promotion that coincided with a colleges Patricks day celebration.
No cellphones to record that chaos, sadly.
We were finding hamburger bits in weird places for days.

• Feels
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage
Tags
None