McDonalds - I'm Lovin' It

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Xarpho

You are never truly alone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Had a burger from this place recently. Were they always this dry?
The burgers themselves or the buns? The burgers use some sort of clamshell cooking apparatus that, like a George Foreman grill, tends to squish them and drain out the juiciness. This tends to make it more dried out (and thus less likely to accumulate new bacteria), and it's why NPCs think it's not "real food" because just buying hamburger in even chub packaging (the tube) is far less overhandled.

The buns are another problem, they might be stale or sitting out too long.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh Em Gee U Guise! Don't order a certain combo meal from McDonalds or you are committing the act of CULTURAL APPROPRIATION which is the worst sin ever in the world.

Nuggets, fries and soda with sweet chili or cajun sauce has a culture? LOL no.

edit - for anyone wondering the Cajun sauce is just a spicy honey mustard. The sweet chili sauce is sweet chili sauce. Go to the grocery and buy a bottle of Frank's instead of getting the McD's kind. It's better.
I just can't be arsed to eat stuff advertised for a shitty K-pop band, especially since I don't get the autistic obssession with K-pop.

I did the same thing for the other times Mackers tried to shill some shitty musician I never heard of.

Danilla

kiwifarms.net
The 'new' BTS sauces consist of hot mustard and this sweet and tangy asian sauce they used to have repackaged.
Koreachinks don't know what cajun is nor have ever tasted it.

Good meal, though. Would have again + shamrock shake.

Goyslop Muncher

Whatever it takes c'mon
kiwifarms.net
I also recently got some nuggies and the new sauces. The Cajun just tasted like mayo and slight spice, it was fine I guess. The chinky sauce was a bit better but nothing special. I had a bottle of peri peri sauce in the fridge so I just used that for the rest of my nugs.

Luminous47

Not William Atchison
kiwifarms.net
I don't get the fuss for the BTS meal? It's just another typical meal, it just has 2 exclusive sauces, nothing THAT special.

Mnutu

kiwifarms.net
I haven't had a hamburger from mcdonalds in many, many years because they do not understand what the words "no mayonnaise" mean. Every fucking time I tell them no mayonnaise and every fucking time they put it on anyway and that's why I stopped going there. I don't miss it.
Unless you’re ordering a Daily Double, McDonald burgers don’t come with Mayonnaise on it. You specifying no Mayo is likely getting misinterpreted as add Mayo. How the fuck?
The burgers themselves or the buns? The burgers use some sort of clamshell cooking apparatus that, like a George Foreman grill, tends to squish them and drain out the juiciness. This tends to make it more dried out (and thus less likely to accumulate new bacteria), and it's why NPCs think it's not "real food" because just buying hamburger in even chub packaging (the tube) is far less overhandled.

The buns are another problem, they might be stale or sitting out too long.
A platen that’s squishing the burgers is not leveled properly. He’s likely getting old patties, kept too long or stacked too high in the cabinet.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
literally all K-Pop bands are the Beatles of the 21st century, except with only the fans going batshit insane because good marketing and none of the actual beatles part
Except everyone knew who the Beatles were and only rabid retards have the slightest clue who these gooks are.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except everyone knew who the Beatles were and only rabid retards have the slightest clue who these gooks are.
Yes, and those rabid retards treat them like the Beatles, because... good marketing? Something in the water? Hell if I know. That whole K-Pop stan thing looks like it came from a South Park episode where some mad scientists were holding Ringo, Paul, and clones of John and George captive in vats to extract whatever essense makes fans go wild, and inject it into McDonald's sauce.

The Beatles are the only band I know of where every boomer seems to have stories about fans going nuts, and I guess they had some psychologists study that whole phenomenon and figure out exactly what makes them go so crazy. That's why I'm comparing the Beatles to some flavor-of-the-month K-pop band I'd never hear of if it weren't for McDonald's.

They should have cloned GG Allin in a vat and used his essense instead. Entire cities would shut down when their stadiums become gigantic septic tanks full of dead stans, that shit'd be punk as fuck

Water-T

The Pork-trait of Darian Gray
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
K-pop stans only care that these are pretty bishie boys they can imagine are fucking each other even though they're actually being kept in cages when not required to perform like trained monkeys

big ups liquid richard

kiwifarms.net
I don't get the fuss for the BTS meal? It's just another typical meal, it just has 2 exclusive sauces, nothing THAT special.
Not even exclusive. A few weeks ago I ordered a regular mcnugget order and I was able to pick both sauces. They are quite good too. A cut above their usual offering.

I talked about Mcdonald's sad chicken sandwich they recently introduced. Burger King has theirs now, and its a lot like Popeyes for the same price too. Good sandwich.