McDonalds - I'm Lovin' It

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Mnutu

kiwifarms.net
Not even exclusive. A few weeks ago I ordered a regular mcnugget order and I was able to pick both sauces. They are quite good too. A cut above their usual offering.

I talked about Mcdonald's sad chicken sandwich they recently introduced. Burger King has theirs now, and its a lot like Popeyes for the same price too. Good sandwich.
The irony is that McDonalds Crispy Chicken was already really good before they decided to downgrade. Strange move.

Truman the Jewman

I love Israel, I just hate Jews
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been trying out curbside pickup at my local McD's so that I can use app coupons on my food. Also means I don't have to park in long ass drive thru lines

and I can go home and eat my nuggets with Chick-fil-A sauce

Xarpho

plz no bully
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
McDonalds made me realize that the wrong Korea won the war.
I don't know, my local 7-Eleven had BTS (I think it was BTS, definitely K-pop) dolls (about Barbie-sized) on display for at least a year that nobody bought, ever, and they eventually started to clearance it (stacking it on the ground) and it finally disappeared a months ago. Unsurprising, as their main demographic were college students with Mexican day laborers a distant second.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My roommates brought me a Big Mac today. It was fucking shit. Absolute trash. $4 for this? It's basically a double cheeseburger with one less slice of cheese, some lettuce, thousand island, an extra piece of bun, and a sprinkling of seeds.
You're paying $2 more for a slice of bread, lettuce, seeds, and salad dressing. How the fuck is this McDonald's signature burger? The thing is an embarrassment.

Goyslop Muncher

Whatever it takes c'mon
kiwifarms.net
My roommates brought me a Big Mac today. It was fucking shit. Absolute trash. $4 for this? It's basically a double cheeseburger with one less slice of cheese, some lettuce, thousand island, an extra piece of bun, and a sprinkling of seeds.
You're paying $2 more for a slice of bread, lettuce, seeds, and salad dressing. How the fuck is this McDonald's signature burger? The thing is an embarrassment.
They used to be much bigger. Nowadays there is no reason to get one.

big ups liquid richard

kiwifarms.net
The only time I can see buying them are during the "buy one get one" deals but that doesn't really fix the problem since people usually don't feel like eating two.

I use the mobile app sometimes and several times they have straight up lost my order. Its on my app, but it never makes it to their system so they refuse to make it until I remind them I have already been billed and show them my digital receipt, wait 5 minutes while they hope I go away and then they cave and make my order.

Goyslop Muncher

Whatever it takes c'mon
kiwifarms.net
The past few times I've gone, maybe once a month, I use the app to get a free fry with a $1 order, so ill get a cheeseburger and free fry for like $1.06. Not a bad deal and the deal is consistently there. Kinda low on protein but not too bad for one meal.

HumanHive

Human Behavior is Exceptional Behavior
kiwifarms.net
It’s a good example of what happens when you let business majors run things. “Oh, did you know we could save 5 cents per burger by reducing its size? Yes, I’d like a big fat bonus for saving the company money.” A few decades of that and the Big Mac is “big” only in its price.

The golden neckbeard

Web 1.0 Archaeologist and Professor of Goon study
kiwifarms.net
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

Is this a copypasta or something? What is "McChicken sauce?" I thought they just put mayo on it and their web site is backing me up.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net

Man, this reminds me of the rap music video by 3pac about his love for McDonald's McChickens.

Akashic Retard

See details below
kiwifarms.net
I love the diced onions they put on the regular cheeseburgers, they make the burger for me. My go-to order used to be 2 mcdoubles, but then I found out that a mcdouble is a regular double cheeseburger with one slice of cheese instead of two and I started ordering the double cheeseburgers because I need that extra cheese slice. The double cheeseburger and the mcchicken are generally the only things worth ordering on the dinner menu, but the king of the mcdonalds menu is without a doubt the Steak bagel on the breakfast menu. Unfortunately they are getting rid of it at a lot of locations. I haven't seen it on a menu since the pandemic started and I google it and apparently they have been phasing it out all over the country for years. WHY?! Also, the mcrib and filet o fish are nice every once in a while, try them, they aren't gross.

The irony is that McDonalds Crispy Chicken was already really good before they decided to downgrade. Strange move.
I tried this and it wasn't crispy at all, it was a slimy mess. Better off just getting the mcchicken.