McDonalds - I'm Lovin' It

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Least Concern

Kill Count: π
kiwifarms.net
if 20 chicken nuggets cost 6 dollars whats stopping people from just buying 5 4 piece nuggets for 5 dollars since a 4 piece is 1 dollar
If you are eating more than four McDonald's chicky nuggies in a single meal you deserve to be ripped off.

Cool Username

Cool Title
kiwifarms.net
The only item I love the most from McDonalds is the vanilla ice cream - be it a cone, a sundae or a McFlurry. I know it's not made of real milk, cream or sugar, but it has a particular flavor that I haven't found in any other ice cream so far. I used to make my own McFlurry to save money and to add all the Oreo cookies I wanted, I usually bought a sundae and throw shit on it.

big ups liquid richard

kiwifarms.net
I remember going to a buddy's house about ten years ago. He lived with a few other people and they all had about 5 monopoly game boards covering the dining table as they all tried to win something and trade the duplicates. Don't think they ever got anything but free food.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ended up getting some McD while getting some for a buddy, grabbed a mcdouble, a mcchicken, some fries and a sprite
it's mcdonalds. not bad, not great
makes me want to get some frozen chicken patties and other fixins and use my kewpie mayo

Dwight Frye

kiwifarms.net
I find it amusing that a basic bitch burger joint like McDonalds has better coffee than the “””upscale””” places like Starbucks. Only costs a dollar and I don’t have to deal with some freakazoid tranny giving me the evil eye or wait 20 minutes in line for all the people who need their beetus juice disguised as coffee

Jazz never died!

Truly epic lulz
kiwifarms.net
I find it amusing that a basic bitch burger joint like McDonalds has better coffee than the “””upscale””” places like Starbucks. Only costs a dollar and I don’t have to deal with some freakazoid tranny giving me the evil eye or wait 20 minutes in line for all the people who need their beetus juice disguised as coffee
Dinners have the best coffee but the same place i get my chicken nuggets have great coffee better than Starcuck.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oh yeah, even back when I was in high school in the 90s nobody did basic bitch coffee with some syrup or something as fast and reliably good as mcdonalds

Water-T

The Pork-trait of Darian Gray
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember going to a buddy's house about ten years ago. He lived with a few other people and they all had about 5 monopoly game boards covering the dining table as they all tried to win something and trade the duplicates. Don't think they ever got anything but free food.
There's a documentary on HBO Max called McMillion$, which exposed a Monopoly game scam that lasted from 1989 to 2001. Someone on the inside would give the big prize winning pieces to several people in exchange for half the payout. The FBI had to create an elaborate hoax in order to catch the people involved.

Xarpho

You are never truly alone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Sweet N Sour sauce is back to its usual label instead of "Saweetie N Sour" sauce or whatever that was. Their promotion with "Bad Taste Squad" at least produced actual new things to try instead of just re-labeling something they've had for years.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This should embarrass McDonald's.
This Korean place called Elder Burger makes burgers from the ground up. They bake their own buns, from their own dough, grow Napa lettuce on premises, use wagyu chuck they grind themselves, make a number of sauces on-site, and apparently have won best burger in some U.S. competition three times. Linked from the McRoll'd video for some reason.
Starcucks is shit, and completely inconsistent. I seriously doubt they enforce cleaning the machines routinely, as that has a very specific bad taste to it, while McDonald's is obsessive about it and routinely sends undercover agents around to franchises making sure everything's up to standards. So you can be sure it'll be the same wherever you get it.

Least Concern

Kill Count: π
kiwifarms.net
It's because what Starbucks will give you when you order "a coffee" is a very dark roast, where the beans have basically been roasted to ashes. If you ask for a light roast coffee, or, as they call it, a Blonde Roast because everything at Starbucks has to have its own custom name for whatever fucking reason, you will probably get a thinly-veiled look of contempt because they will probably have to brew up a new pot just for your cup because nobody ever orders that. So you get a dirty look, your coffee takes ten minutes to make, and it'll still cost three times as much as a $1 cup from McD's, who serve a roast which is much lighter and quite pleasant to drink black.

At any rate, for the times that you do go to a coffee shop (Starbucks or otherwise) and want something that's closer to McD's in taste, explicitly ask for a light or medium roast.
This Korean place called Elder Burger makes burgers from the ground up. They bake their own buns, from their own dough, grow Napa lettuce on premises, use wagyu chuck they grind themselves, make a number of sauces on-site, and apparently have won best burger in some U.S. competition three times. Linked from the McRoll'd video for some reason.
This is kind of an apples to oranges comparison. Of course McD's can't compare to an upmarket place like that.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminded my brother messaged me this sign for a McD's he passed by in Danbury, CT. Nice when they don't replace all of them quickly.

Attachments

• IMG_20210922_132447_01.jpg
    IMG_20210922_132447_01.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 142

Mnutu

kiwifarms.net
Superior Mac ; Double Quarter Pounder sub Mac Sauce, add Shredded Lettuce.
I love the diced onions they put on the regular cheeseburgers, they make the burger for me. My go-to order used to be 2 mcdoubles, but then I found out that a mcdouble is a regular double cheeseburger with one slice of cheese instead of two and I started ordering the double cheeseburgers because I need that extra cheese slice. The double cheeseburger and the mcchicken are generally the only things worth ordering on the dinner menu, but the king of the mcdonalds menu is without a doubt the Steak bagel on the breakfast menu. Unfortunately they are getting rid of it at a lot of locations. I haven't seen it on a menu since the pandemic started and I google it and apparently they have been phasing it out all over the country for years. WHY?! Also, the mcrib and filet o fish are nice every once in a while, try them, they aren't gross.

I tried this and it wasn't crispy at all, it was a slimy mess. Better off just getting the mcchicken.
Shit location, then. Probably been sitting for a few hours. Ask for fresh, it’ll take 7 minutes and probably annoy the workers, but it’s worth it to try once. Try hitting the place during a lull, 2-3 pm or 9-10pm.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
We've been eating those Deluxe Crispy Chicken Sandwiches, and usually not finishing the drinks. Sandwiches also have too much mayo.
Also: same complaints about their shoestring fries.

Last edited:

Pee Cola

it's a real drink
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had my first McGangbang the other day.

IMG_20210928_122335.jpg

Why the hell doesn't Maccas make this a regular menu item? Although they may need to come up with a name other than McGangbang.