McDonalds - I'm Lovin' It

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

A-Stump

Dr Robotdick
kiwifarms.net
I find it amusing that a basic bitch burger joint like McDonalds has better coffee than the “””upscale””” places like Starbucks. Only costs a dollar and I don’t have to deal with some freakazoid tranny giving me the evil eye or wait 20 minutes in line for all the people who need their beetus juice disguised as coffee

McDonald's coffee is too acidic for me. Ditto for Burger King. Tim Hortons is the only fast food coffee I like but even then it's not by much.

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
I had my first McGangbang the other day.

View attachment 2584683

Why the hell doesn't Maccas make this a regular menu item? Although they may need to come up with a name other than McGangbang.
They hate the name McGangbang. Theyre actually supposed to tell you to leave or something if you ask for one, or at least tell you they dont have that, is what I read.

Agent Abe Caprine

Still peacocking your mom.
kiwifarms.net
I find it amusing that a basic bitch burger joint like McDonalds has better coffee than the “””upscale””” places like Starbucks. Only costs a dollar and I don’t have to deal with some freakazoid tranny giving me the evil eye or wait 20 minutes in line for all the people who need their beetus juice disguised as coffee
Everytime I get Starbucks, I instantly regret it the second I taste Pike Place. I swear that stuff is made to punish those who drink their coffee black. McDonalds coffee doesn't have this problem. Starbucks is okay if you can get a dark roast. Good luck getting a dark roast.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
McDonalds coffee doesn't have this problem. Starbucks is okay if you can get a dark roast. Good luck getting a dark roast.
McDonald's actually uses better beans than Starcuck and it's medium roast.

My main gripe with Starcuck though is it seems they have really shitty protocol for cleaning their machines, so they produce a bitter, gnarly cup every time. McDonald's is obsessive about their protocols and you really have to go out of your way to find a truly ghetto Micky D's that fucks them up.

They may not generally be particularly good, but they're consistent. The water in the soda fountains is to a strict set of standards, and they clean the fountains themselves, and any cup of coffee you get in one McD's is the same as the last. This is why it's one of the better bets if you're pulling off the highway for a cup. The last thing you want 1,000 miles from home is a surprise.

Pee Cola

it's a real drink
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They hate the name McGangbang. Theyre actually supposed to tell you to leave or something if you ask for one, or at least tell you they dont have that, is what I read.
Macca's should lean into their nicknames more, like when McDonald's Australia trademarked the name Macca's in 1994.
Some people call it the "Mc 10:35", since 10:30 am is when most McDonald's stop breakfast service.
Fun fact: In Australia, Macca's does an all-day breakfast.

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some people call it the "Mc 10:35", since 10:30 am is when most McDonald's stop breakfast service.
Could've sworn they made it 11 again; I remember having that happen and got very nettled since I legit don't like getting breakfast from them.

Though I can see making a bootleg Good Morning Burger by asking them around the shift if you can have a quarterpounder with egg and bacon on it.

dak

They say I got a messiah complex but I forgive 'em
kiwifarms.net
People call it lots of things.
McDicks is local slang, for an example.

Having cut out caffeine, most refined sugar, and most refined carbs, I don't eat very much of their menu any more, but like others, if pressed, my "usual" is the sausage and egg mcmuffin in the morning or the mcdouble otherwise.

The golden neckbeard

Web 1.0 Archaeologist and Professor of Goon study
kiwifarms.net
The whole secret fast food menu this is just ridiculous. Why wouldn't anyone pay to get a mega serving of that shit. A Quarter pounder is enough for most of us..I dont want oily fish and mac sauce on that shit and so much salt your ankles swell and eyes puff.

Here is a potential future Kiwi farms Deathfat candidate tackling the 'secret' Arby's Meat Mountain

Of similiar content to the Mcgangbang

All these places have secret sandwiches like this...just ask for them and make sure you give the girl a wink at the window to know you want the SECRET sandwich...the one the house makes and not the one the public gets

Last edited: