McDonalds - I'm Lovin' It

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Mnutu

kiwifarms.net
Some people call it the "Mc 10:35", since 10:30 am is when most McDonald's stop breakfast service.
Mc 10:35 is different, iirc it’s an egg McMuffin mixed with a McDouble. McGangBang is McChicken in a McDouble.

The only “official” secret menu item is the Daily Double, and it’s just a McDouble with lettuce, mayo, and slivered onions. It’s just an old menu item that carries on. You’re just making a custom order. Best chance to get away with ordering a McGangBang by calling it that is at like 1 am. Overnight crews do not give a fuck. Some crews would even make you quesadillas if you asked.

awoo

Please be patient, I have awootism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it amusing that a basic bitch burger joint like McDonalds has better coffee than the “””upscale””” places like Starbucks. Only costs a dollar and I don’t have to deal with some freakazoid tranny giving me the evil eye or wait 20 minutes in line for all the people who need their beetus juice disguised as coffee
idk what kinda Starbucks you have in your area. Mine takes 5 minutes unless a large crowd of people all show up and the iced drinks (I don't get the hot coffee) taste fine (I'm not picky when it comes to convenience)

Anyway I quite like Mcflurries when the machine is working and it's a quick dessert if there's a McD's nearby.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mom had another bad luck with the nearby Wal-Mart McDonald's: Crispy Deluxe Chicken patty was undercooked. (:_(
I always assumed they were precooked from the McDonald's Factory like normal frozen chicken patties.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This doesn't come across as such a surprise, anyway. A lot of fast food restaurants (most specifically, McDonalds) feel and taste like something from the microwave, which explains why their foods have tasted hallow.
tbf if I was John McDonald then I'd send all the shit out pre-cooked just so the speds on the line couldn't fuck it up

Pee Cola

it's a real drink
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the hell is that? Why does the top bun look dry?
A McGangbang is a McChicken inside a Double Cheeseburger.

As for the top bun, maybe it's just the lighting. It was the middle of the day and the bun was in direct sunlight. I took the photo in my car with the McGangbang sitting directly underneath my car's windshield.

The Last Stand

Glamorous Summertime
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A McGangbang is a McChicken inside a Double Cheeseburger.

As for the top bun, maybe it's just the lighting. It was the middle of the day and the bun was in direct sunlight. I took the photo in my car with the McGangbang sitting directly underneath my car's windshield.
Man, you better clean that goddamn car.

McChickens would add too much pepper. I guess that's what the mayo is for.

Imaloser

Degenerate
kiwifarms.net
I've unironically been a huge fan of McDonald's my entire life.

Back in the day, my favorites were the Angus Burger and the Habanero Burger. I really enjoyed the Hot N' Spicy too and still occasionally get it. My current favorites are the spicy crispy chicken sandwich and the homestyle burger, although I'm pretty sure they don't serve the latter anymore.