McDonalds - I'm Lovin' It

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only go in and make my order inside because McDonald's NEVER gets a fucking order right. Either something is missing or done completely wrong.

Last week, I made an order and they omitted the apple pie, the nugget dipping sauces, and got the drink completely wrong.

Also had to ask them to give me new fries because the ones they gave were fucking cold and stale. WTF?
usually I hit the poop-covered touchscreen order kiosks inside
the cattle on the line can handle the order on the screen, but the cattle on the register can't

Water-T

Royal Black is a fat ugly child molesting cunt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's the one thing that's a constant throughout the stretchy time that is my life. Sometimes I want a Big Mac and absolutely nothing else will do.

I feel the same about Sonic chili cheese dogs.
I feel the same way about Checker's (Rally's in some areas) and their fries and chili dogs

Rome's rightful successor

Holy, Roman, and an Empire
kiwifarms.net
They have Szechuan Sauce again. Limited time as usual. They say it's an App Exclusive. The advertisement I saw said it was only going for 4 days.
As of today, they still have them available at least where I live (to be fair I don't live in a very populated area of people that would care about Mcdonlads sauces).

Quantum Diabetes

In my defense, you never told me not to do it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As of today, they still have them available at least where I live (to be fair I don't live in a very populated area of people that would care about Mcdonlads sauces).
I live near two and they never got any, but I like honey mussie which is always available if you have good boy points

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
They have Szechuan Sauce again. Limited time as usual. They say it's an App Exclusive. The advertisement I saw said it was only going for 4 days.
Never forget the faithful day we reached peak autism and peak consoomerism as a species when mobs of retarded Rick and Morty fans rioted over this stuff. All just because they had delusions of being just as smart and funny as a knock off cartoon Doc brown.

big ups liquid richard

kiwifarms.net
there's still one place on Earth (last I heard) to get the McPizza
I suspect it's different than what the mainline McPizza was though, this is more "one of those instant pizza joints like Blaze attached to a McDonalds"
I think that's the same place Baked Alaska did a stream a few years ago where he stuffed his face.
You can see the pizza on the touch screen order kiosk. They also still had the Moon Man playing piano hanging from the ceiling.

moon at 0:38 , pizza at 0:40

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that's the same place Baked Alaska did a stream at, (a few years ago now I think)
You can see the pizza on the touch screen order kiosk. They also still had the Moon Man playing piano hanging from the ceiling.
Yeah iirc Baked or some other livetube guys were in Central FL and buddy and me were watching live like "bruh, we can totally catch up with them, we should go, like, go there, and then we can get online while cybervoice hollers random slurs and wait this is incredibly fucking stupid we should be as far as possible from these dumbshits"

Resunoit

Kill Count: 1,488
kiwifarms.net
McDonalds are one of the very few places here that can get an order right, consistently, over many months here. Not a fan, but they rarely fuck up as much as the rando takeaways.
that's probably more of a condemnation of where I live now to think of it.
That’s ironic, because where I live they fuck up at least one thing on an order.

BPD Gunt Rider

kiwifarms.net
McDonalds are one of the very few places here that can get an order right, consistently, over many months here. Not a fan, but they rarely fuck up as much as the rando takeaways.
that's probably more of a condemnation of where I live now to think of it.
Same, and I always order specific shit like no mayo, mustard, extra pickle on my mobile orders. They always get it right. It probably varies heavily by location and skin color rate, though.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Same, and I always order specific shit like no mayo, mustard, extra pickle on my mobile orders. They always get it right. It probably varies heavily by location and skin color rate, though.
According to a franchisee I knew, they put the best employees on the drive through because it's the biggest source of revenue.

ISEEYOU

LurkingMore
kiwifarms.net
where i live whites are known as being as feckless as anyone else, and blacks are either FOBs from africa with a still intact work ethic, or chronic drunk welfare cheats who've never been employed in their lives.

Least Concern

Kill Count: π
kiwifarms.net
Mobile apps make it way too easy to go ham on customizing orders. I find the Taco Bell one the one that really puts it the most front-and-center is the Taco Bell one. I bet it really annoys the people there to get one of my orders where I've customized literally every item on my order.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly McD's tends to fuck up my order the least often. The nastiest offenders are Taco Bell and Wendy's for me. Taco Bell in particular has fucked up like 4 times in a row, including fixing a fuck up by fucking up again and forgetting another item that I ordered.

BeepBoopBeepBoop

kiwifarms.net
It was a dothead not a jew it was beef tallow and they got pozzed

They started using an artificial tallow flavor oil for a while, too. The Jew (Phil Sokolof),I'm talking about is the one who started the whole the anti-fats movement and caused trans-fats to be a thing. McDonald's switch back for a moment after everyone realized the fat jew enriched himself by investing in corn syrup while screaming about saturated fats. The India thing was more because McDonald's pulled a McNamara and didn't know that Indians got pissy when the British used animal fats in black powder casing.

They already had years of people bitching at them. The Jew caused them 40 years of headaches. Canola oil is fucking terrible for you.