McDonalds - I'm Lovin' It

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
With the lobotomites they normally employ, they'll just get that wrong too.

Anyways, I went about a week and a half ago because nothing else was open at the time and I can't believe two McDoubles and a large fry is 14 bucks. Why is this slop so pricey now? I can get a literal box of tacos and burritos at Taco Bell for ten dollars lol.
Because the liberals keep REEEEEEing that the minimum wage needs to go up.

big ups liquid richard

kiwifarms.net
That seems a bit too high based on their current prices right now, in USD. Its closer to 10 dollars.
You spend a lot less when you can order deals through the mobile app. You can almost always get a mcdouble + one free through the app. They currently cost 2.29. They also have 1 dollar large fries every day. I just checked and I could get that very order right now for $3.29 plus tax. This has been a thing for at least a year, when I started to use the app.

You can use two deals in one visit, as long as you order ahead for the first one. The 15 minute cool down starts as soon as you submit the order, so by the time you get there, you can use another.

Last edited:

TurdEthics

#ANALRIPS
kiwifarms.net
Honestly McD's tends to fuck up my order the least often. The nastiest offenders are Taco Bell and Wendy's for me. Taco Bell in particular has fucked up like 4 times in a row, including fixing a fuck up by fucking up again and forgetting another item that I ordered.
McDonalds constantly fucks up when I order it on Uber Eats. To the point where I order it as a mystery grab bag now because 80% of the time the order is so off of what I wanted and can easily get a refund from UberEats.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
McDonalds constantly fucks up when I order it on Uber Eats. To the point where I order it as a mystery grab bag now because 80% of the time the order is so off of what I wanted and can easily get a refund from UberEats.
I've had problems with these delivery services too. So annoying to get credit when they mess up.

TurdEthics

#ANALRIPS
kiwifarms.net
I've had problems with these delivery services too. So annoying to get credit when they mess up.
Honestly it's been easy as hell for me. Then again, the orders are so completely off the mark from what I've ordered. It's literally now just as a mystery meal when I order that I hope to get for free. Worst case scenario for me is they actually get my order right, & at that point I don't mind paying for it.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly it's been easy as hell for me. Then again, the orders are so completely off the mark from what I've ordered. It's literally now just as a mystery meal when I order that I hope to get for free. Worst case scenario for me is they actually get my order right, & at that point I don't mind paying for it.
I think the employees can identify Doordash shit and hate it so they deliberately fuck it up.

TurdEthics

#ANALRIPS
kiwifarms.net
I think the employees can identify Doordash shit and hate it so they deliberately fuck it up.
Slight power level, but as someone that's a server that works at a place that implemented UberEats & DoorDash during the lockdowns and kept them in place after... Nothing is more annoying than dealing with the drivers that pick up the orders, especially when you're getting barely any tip(5% of sale from UberEats) or jackshit(DoorDash) while you have a full restaurant with customers that will tip. So, I can honestly sympathize. That, & if they start consistently getting the order right, no more shitty free fast food for me.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Slight power level, but as someone that's a server that works at a place that implemented UberEats & DoorDash during the lockdowns and kept them in place after... Nothing is more annoying than dealing with the drivers that pick up the orders,
I've been at restaurants when they've been busy and occasionally seen delivery drivers that get really huffy with servers and staff when they go to pick up a meal but they have to wait like everyone else. I get it that they're not making any money while they're sitting and waiting, but somehow I doubt abusing the staff gets it done any faster.

One time a guy even went behind the server line and started cursing out the cooks through the window. One of the cooks got mad and got in the guy's face and they started rubbing noses. A manager had to literally stand between them and elbow them apart until they both finally retreated back to their respective areas of the restaurant. If she hadn't been there, they probably would have come to blows…

winterfag

Daddy Fujoshi
kiwifarms.net
So today I decided to use the app to order a meal for lunch and after putting in my payment and ordering it tells me it won't process it until I actually show up there. What the fuck is the point of ordering through an app if it's not gonna be ready when I get there? It's not like they have to worry about me not paying since that's done through the app itself

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
So today I decided to use the app to order a meal for lunch and after putting in my payment and ordering it tells me it won't process it until I actually show up there. What the fuck is the point of ordering through an app if it's not gonna be ready when I get there? It's not like they have to worry about me not paying since that's done through the app itself
Do you really want your McFood prepared ahead of time and possibly sitting for ten or fifteen minutes before you arrive? No fast food apps actually work that way. Your food will still be cooked to order after you check in and that's definitely for the better.

The point of using the app is that you can take your time deciding what to order and easily see what customization options are available, and the apps sometimes have special offers and loyalty programs. From the perspective of the restaurants it also reduces the workload for their employees and lets them throw notifications up on your phone with special offers (unless or until you disable them), so it's worth it for them to offer you a free super-size upgrade now and then.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I decided to try breakfast there again recently due to heading out before lunch service, and no surprises it sucked dick and was way overpriced for what you got out of it. Those egg pucks on their sandwiches are just bland and actually detract from what you're eating it's not even funny.

Yeah I genuinely don't get why people like their breakfast items so much they extended breakfast times when they suck so much more compared to gas station sandwiches and Hardee's. My guess is that corporate knows they're more profitable due to being overpriced based on stock quality and so push it more often because of that.

big ups liquid richard

kiwifarms.net
Actually I've noticed that ordering with other apps, they make the order right away and its up to you to go get it before its cold. Wendys actually asks when I'm arriving so they know how soon to make it but it will be made before I get there. Other places like Subway, Popeyes and Burger King just get the order going asap. I've gotten used to using mobile apps since it saves money but it does create a sense of urgency that ordering Mcdonalds doesn't. Just hope and pray that the app actually works and sends the order to the restaurant because its not their obligation to make the food if it doesn't.

Water-T

Royal Black is a fat ugly child molesting cunt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The point of using the app is that you can take your time deciding what to order and easily see what customization options are available, and the apps sometimes have special offers and loyalty programs. From the perspective of the restaurants it also reduces the workload for their employees and lets them throw notifications up on your phone with special offers (unless or until you disable them), so it's worth it for them to offer you a free super-size upgrade now and then.
The McD's app is great. I can order ahead, customize easily, and the deals are pretty good. Last week I got a big lunch for me and my BF, and using a 50% off deal, it all cost me around $10. A few months ago, I was able to use my points and app deals to get free hash browns, a breakfast sandwich, and a hot coffee with my big breakfast order.

The Last Stand

Honorary Harlow Hostess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
McDonald's is great pigout food. $10 and you have a smorgasbord of options.

b0x

who thinks KF is 2006 4chan
kiwifarms.net
I've tried burgers from many different places. I will never go to McDonalds unless there is absolutely no choice and I'm starving. Almost any other Burger place is better. Some Mom&Pop store places do amazing burgers with great fries.

Quest 4 Truth

kiwifarms.net
There's always something new cookin' at McDonald's.....

McNIGG HAMBURGER.gif

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
Kinda specific, but is McDonald's in India tastes the same as anywhere else? I have a friend who's a very picky eater who's going there on a work trip and I told him to just order takeaway of McNuggets and fries.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kinda specific, but is McDonald's in India tastes the same as anywhere else? I have a friend who's a very picky eater who's going there on a work trip and I told him to just order takeaway of McNuggets and fries.
McDonald's can vary from place to place depending on food selection and tastes.

PipTheAlchemist

kiwifarms.net
Tell him to nut-up and eat the shit-flavored curry that they eat in India or whatever the fuck else they eat over there. Indian McDonald's is likely to taste just like the rest of the shit in the India (aka: like a poverty)

Alex Krycek

Worse than a Jew, also a race traitor.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Supposedly it’s hard to find beef or pork there in some places. Really depends on where in India they are going and even then what the major demographic is.

Literally the only reason I know this is from a guy who’s from India I sometimes hang out with who commented on it when another friend brought over a bunch of quarter pounders.