McDonalds - I'm Lovin' It

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tell him to nut-up and eat the shit-flavored curry that they eat in India or whatever the fuck else they eat over there. Indian McDonald's is likely to taste just like the rest of the shit in the India (aka: like a poverty)

I see this happened in Russia now.

EDIT: God the name sounds like a Cold War throwback.

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
My understanding is that there are a handful of McDonald's that serve beef burgers in India, but they're all specific franchises that cater to western (or Japanese) tourists.

It's fine with me since I generally prefer the chicken burgers anyway, and, yes, I would one day like to visit India (but not Mumbai or Kolkata), mostly Manali or Darjeeling in the Indian Himalayas or Kerala and Pondicherry in the extreme south.

I see this happened in Russia now.

EDIT: God the name sounds like a Cold War throwback.
I strongly suspect McDonald's has a hand in running “Vkusno & tochka” via proxies behind the scenes as a placeholder for whenever Russia opens back up to the west even if it takes a few years.

get_ur_gamon

Ma crew is big and it keeps gettin bigga
kiwifarms.net
My worst Mackie Ds experience was getting something for me and a friend, coming home and realising one of the burgers was missing the patty itself. It was a hot day and I didn't feel like walking back. God damn wagie didn't feel like following the instructions or just screwing with me. Since that day many years ago, I vowed to never go to Mc Ds again.

I feel like the chicken is kinda overrated. It's just so bland. When I was a kid I got 5 of the discount McChicken sandwiches for £1 each and they were just so flavourless. It feels like something you grow out of craving.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Closed for summer
kiwifarms.net
My best Mcdonalds experience was back when it was in the middle of my way home, so I stopped there frequently even though I hate McDonalds but I was also lazy. The cute manager always recognized me and gave me lots of stuff for free but being a dork... Where's uncle Rico's time machine, I want to go back so I can kick myself.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anything I go near a McDonald's, I'm going to it. I don't care.
I only go to a McD's I know is at least up to snuff. My only nearby one switched management a year or so ago and the very first time I went there with new management, the fries were practically frozen, the first time this ever happened, and the line was slow, when previous management had it moving like clockwork even when the line was a block long (they now barely have a line at all any more).

It's actually fairly amazing how much difference management can make. The clown (not Ronald) currently running the place ruined it in a matter of weeks.

rules of nature

not even nanomachines can turn you into a woman
kiwifarms.net
I strongly suspect McDonald's has a hand in running “Vkusno & tochka” via proxies behind the scenes as a placeholder for whenever Russia opens back up to the west even if it takes a few years
It wouldn't be the first time something like this happened, coca cola became fanta in germany during ww2 and after the war the two companies merged back together.

Water-T

The Pork-trait of Darian Gray
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only go to a McD's I know is at least up to snuff. My only nearby one switched management a year or so ago and the very first time I went there with new management, the fries were practically frozen, the first time this ever happened, and the line was slow, when previous management had it moving like clockwork even when the line was a block long (they now barely have a line at all any more).

It's actually fairly amazing how much difference management can make. The clown (not Ronald) currently running the place ruined it in a matter of weeks.
Never order from a McD's where the majority of the staff are black. I know it sounds racist, but in the past few months I've been to several franchises where the staff is predominately black, and the food and service is fucking horrible. The bathrooms are nasty, the fries are lukewarm and under salted, sauces and even food items would be missing, and the ice cream machines are never cleaned regularly. While the food at McDonny's has never been top notch, even the stuff I usually like tend to be extremely disappointing at these locations.

The only time I got food that was satisfactory was a location that had mix of white and Hispanic workers. I've made it a point to only order from there and i've yet to be let down.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never order from a McD's where the majority of the staff are black. I know it sounds racist, but in the past few months I've been to several franchises where the staff is predominately black, and the food and service is fucking horrible.
This is a good rule of thumb just because of the neighborhoods they're in but one of the best McDonald's I ever went to was literally all black staff, not a single YT in sight. They were some sort of Black Muslims. And another mostly black where the service inside was utter shit, but the drive through was top notch.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never order from a McD's where the majority of the staff are black. I know it sounds racist, but in the past few months I've been to several franchises where the staff is predominately black, and the food and service is fucking horrible. The bathrooms are nasty, the fries are lukewarm and under salted, sauces and even food items would be missing, and the ice cream machines are never cleaned regularly. While the food at McDonny's has never been top notch, even the stuff I usually like tend to be extremely disappointing at these locations.

The only time I got food that was satisfactory was a location that had mix of white and Hispanic workers. I've made it a point to only order from there and i've yet to be let down.
I sat for a couple of minutes in a drive thru when I knew they were open one night, only to drive away, and when I looked in, I saw two black guys laughing and playing in there. Just totally ignoring their job.

I'm sure it's for the best I didn't eat anything they touched

Anything I go near a McDonald's, I'm going to it. I don't care.
what

HOMO FOR LIFE

flaunting her autism like a title of nobility
kiwifarms.net
This is a good rule of thumb just because of the neighborhoods they're in but one of the best McDonald's I ever went to was literally all black staff, not a single YT in sight. They were some sort of Black Muslims. And another mostly black where the service inside was utter shit, but the drive through was top notch.
Rule of thumb is. Nigger = bad.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're GOOD cheeseburgers. I just wish they don't put mustard on them. Who puts mustard on a cheeseburger?
Isn't mustard one of the most popular burger toppings? I'm not a mustard man myself but I understand it more than tomatoes, which are like a universal default topping despite being soggy and gross most of the time

Baraadmirer

🧬☠❤☠🧬
kiwifarms.net
They're GOOD cheeseburgers. I just wish they don't put mustard on them. Who puts mustard on a cheeseburger?
Mustard seems to be a default with McDonald's burgers. Might be by how its taste complements the patty's flavour if this article ( Archive ) is anything to go by. At least the burgers are customisable; I don't have to keep picking pickles out of them.