• "I don't know all the lyrics,
    "So I'll just sing from the bottom of my heart,"
    And the depths of my soul."

McDonaldsI'm Lovin' It

Discussion in 'Food' started by Lurkman, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Quarter Pounder is way better than the Big mac.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    DirkBloodStormKing

DirkBloodStormKing Lewin Lightning
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Guy from the UK here.

As far as I know, McD's over here doesn't use nearly as many preservatives and additives in their food (most likely because the EU would throw a tard rage if they did), so you could say the food here is marginally more healthy. Marginally, in that it's still loaded full of fat, sugar and salt, but at least you're not gonna be eating mechanically-reclaimed meat - the Horse Meat scandal of 2013 made that a certainty, even though the UK's fast food chains weren't involved.

Anyway, in terms of menu items, i'm a man of simple interests. A chocolate milkshake is definitely my favourite, even if by the time you get it home the ice cream's melted right the way down into a frigid glass of chocolate tard cum. (Hello, word filter!)

In terms of actual meals, I really like the Chicken Legend. It's a big slab of chicken breast that's been breaded and fried, then served in a toasted bread roll with ample helpings of lettuce and salsa/mayo.

• Informative Informative x 4
    #82 Mettaton EX, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    Mettaton EX

Mettaton EX What's up with energy beams?

kiwifarms.net
  3. That's been my goto hamburger there since I was a kid. There's just something about them, they're great.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Coleman Francis

Coleman Francis I'm... gonna... keep... doing my thang.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Anyone ever actually look at their fries? They're hollow. It's just a crispy crust with some potato shavings glued to the inside. I'm not joking. It grossed my sister out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. They're the best fast food fries, but only if they're hot. I can't stand the mushy, starchy fries most other places serve.

• Agree Agree x 6
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  6. Recently they started selling some McDonalds sauces in bottles where I live. I bought a bottle of the Big Mac sauce a few weeks ago to use it on actual decent meat and now im just sad I can't take that bottle with me everywhere. The Big Mac sauce is the only reason I ever step into McDonalds.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    PeckingOrder

PeckingOrder I don't believe my own hype

kiwifarms.net
  7. Nobody can stop you.
    Live the dream.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton

kiwifarms.net
  8. No joke, I haven't eaten any McDonald's in close to 15 years now.

• Powerlevel Powerlevel x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Octopuff in kumquat

Octopuff in kumquat Kumquat... Kumquat... you know you love it, freaks

kiwifarms.net
  9. You don't like a nice, hot order of Rally's/Checker's fries?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Coleman Francis

Coleman Francis I'm... gonna... keep... doing my thang.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. They're okay, I guess. The main thing with fries is being hot and crispy. I dislike a bunch of mush in the center.

• Agree Agree x 4
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  11. Big Mac's has and always will be a gimmick!

That's usually happens when they're left under the heat lamp for who knows how long.

• Like Like x 1
    Trilby

Trilby TRIGGER WARNING!

kiwifarms.net
  12. I take it you're not a fan of potato wedges then.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Replicant Sasquatch

Replicant Sasquatch Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?

kiwifarms.net
  13. Sometimes you take what you can get there! I don't mind 'em either, but I guess we tend to think of fries being made a certain way and live up to that expectation.

Trilby

Trilby TRIGGER WARNING!

kiwifarms.net
  14. I actually like those, but they're not fries, as such. They're a different thing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  15. What about steak fries?

• Winner Winner x 1
    Replicant Sasquatch

Replicant Sasquatch Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?

kiwifarms.net
  16. They're my thing!

Trilby

Trilby TRIGGER WARNING!

kiwifarms.net
  17. I prefer fries in chicken gravy.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  18. Had the worst breakfast experience ever at McDonalds yesterday. Waiting fifteen minutes for a measly sausage biscuit and orange juice. Potatoes aren't ready my asshole, I can see them where I'm sitting.

To the person who's life skill revolves around putting things in a bag, if you're going to fuck that up try to bullshit better.

#98 NumberingYourState, Jun 18, 2017 at 9:36 AM
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017 at 9:46 AM
    NumberingYourState

NumberingYourState Superimposed Nostalgia

kiwifarms.net
  19. I only really eat their chicken products on these type of places. The nuggets are nice, and i do like the chicken sandwich (which is just an oversized nugget with a bit of lettuce, really), though the simple cheeseburger, with a seedless bun and pickles, is quite nice too.

And the McFlurry is also nice, but too much sugary desserts make me feel ill quickly. On the other hand, i love the twirly ice cream if only because of the look and the texture.

friedshrimp

friedshrimp you mean to tell me Blip shut down!?

kiwifarms.net
  20. I actually used to kind of like McWraps, until I had a really terrible one in Santa Rosa, New Mexico.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.