meal prep, outfit of the day, this is amazing 4/29/2019 -

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
kiwifarms.net
Who is "Pinksparkles" and is she really "what all humans should be like"?
I don't know personally, but a quick googly-oogly for Pink Sparkles showed me her real Internet name should probably be Luka Mytitts, not Pink Sparkles. Damn! No wonder Hamber be so in love. She's like the Hamber Hanti-Christ.

ON EDIT: This was the main "Pink Sparkles" that appears as that name and You Tube. But it's as good a guess as any.

Last edited:

Amber's Lymphedema

русский робот
kiwifarms.net
How many got damn nephews does Becky have?

Twankie Store is looking at Amberlynn with disgust and spite and crying as she comes closer.

She has to be lying about the pillowcases being in the dryer, because who washes only 2 or 3 pillowcases out of like 10? Why would only those pillowcases be in the dryer and not all? Gorl, we know you've been sleeping and eating on those dingy pillows for years.

Fartistry

A Cunt.
kiwifarms.net
Just opened the video and this jumped out.

Such youthful, glowing skin! Surely this gorl is healthy with no vitamin deficiencies whatsoever! :story:
View attachment 741100

...She doesn't use conditioner when she washes her hair?! Talk about asking for a rat's nest.
I swear to christ that mole on her nose is growing.

Didn't she say those fucking snakebite holes closed? I CAN STILL SEE EM

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
I don't know personally, but a quick googly-oogly for Pink Sparkles showed me her real Internet name should probably be Luka Mytitts, not Pink Sparkles. Damn! No wonder Hamber be so in love. She's like the Hamber Hanti-Christ.

Wrong person. This is PiinkSparkles. She's a dried up youtuber with terrible lashes who was popular a few years back and is struggling to maintain relevancy.

Imagine a dollar store knockoff Tana Mongeau with even less personality.

Last edited:

mekalekahi

kiwifarms.net
How do they both fit on that bed with ALL those blankets and pillows? Most those pillows need to go directly in the trash can because they are brown and most likely have flea eggs and body sweat caked all in them. Honestly burn the entire bed it's like a pit of nasty bedding.

The korn and Andy milonakis posters are killing me honestly.

Tryphaena

Don't fall asleep or we'll mutilate your genitals
kiwifarms.net
Wowwwww. That meal prep tho. Who the fuck divides up tuna salad like that? Or any sort of tuna/egg/chicken/etc. salad. I understand she probably weighed them out, but she could have kept it all in one bowl and weighed as she took from it. Just seems like a waste of space to me and she'll have to scrape it from the container to put onto the bread. She could have just tared out the bottom slice of bread, and added spoonfuls until she hit the serving size. But you know what? I clearly don't know her situation gorrrls.

While I'm hating, that cucumber salad could have also been stored in a single container and weighed out as she went. Those meal prep containers are for like...actual meals with more than one component.

I mean, it isn't like she goes to work so she needs to be able to grab something fast on her way out the door. But you know Hamber. She's just gotta be able to get the food into her gob as quickly as possible. I'll give her points for trying meal prep, but deduct some for executing it poorly. Also these particular meatballs are made from turkey, and they have a sriracha sauce-- both things she seems to like. If she just put some thought and effort into her meals, she wouldn't have to eat such bland, boring meals.
Is there a link for the recipe for those meatballs? That looks good as fuck.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

I can neverthefuck understand what you're saying
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 741266

Wrong person. This is PiinkSparkles. She's a dried up youtuber with terrible lashes who was popular a few years back and is struggling to maintain relevancy.

Imagine a dollar store knockoff Tana Mongeau with even less personality.
It's obvious why Amber was wearing that ridiculous fake septum piercing now.

mekalekahi

kiwifarms.net
Hey our gorl washed her hair again! I guess a living nephew's birthday party is worth that.

Also rate me mad on the internet all you want but who the FUCK gives a kid turning two all that fucking candy?? Are you INVITING cavities??? And gummy candy, for real? What a lazy-ass gift.
I think amber thought of what she would want to eat as a child when she bought all those bags. They have no concept of normal food quantities, they honestly could have put one reese cup in the bag and it would be enough.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
That yellow eyeshadow just looks crusty as fuck. Like dried pus or lymph on her eyelids. Matches her laygs I guess.

She doesn't use conditioner because she can barely manage to stand in the shower long enough to wash her hair as it is.

The candy for Becky's nephew came from her own stash. No way is she not eating candy.

YOUR MOM

Lisa needs braces!
kiwifarms.net
Just opened the video and this jumped out.

Such youthful, glowing skin! Surely this gorl is healthy with no vitamin deficiencies whatsoever! :story:
View attachment 741100

...She doesn't use conditioner when she washes her hair?! Talk about asking for a rat's nest.
The people who care about her might be able to get her to take vitamins by telling her they'll improve her hair, skin and nails. I hope not though, I just enjoy seeing her fail.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino