meal prep, outfit of the day, this is amazing 4/29/2019 -

Orange//Net

kiwifarms.net
Just opened the video and this jumped out.

Such youthful, glowing skin! Surely this gorl is healthy with no vitamin deficiencies whatsoever! :story:
View attachment 741100

...She doesn't use conditioner when she washes her hair?! Talk about asking for a rat's nest.
Hey, just be glad she actually washed her hair. She almost looks like she could pass for someone off Shameless.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this is the nephew she bought school supplies for this past summer?
I doubt it, this was the boy's SECOND birthday.
You'd think an adjustable bed would be better
Adjustable beds have a weight limit. IIRC, those mattresses with air bladders (like Sleep Numbers) have a limit of 300 or 350lbs.
Not only was Amber already over the weight limit when she started her YT channel, those mattresses start at around $1000.00 for the simplest models.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I doubt it, this was the boy's SECOND birthday.

Adjustable beds have a weight limit. IIRC, those mattresses with air bladders (like Sleep Numbers) have a limit of 300 or 350lbs.
Not only was Amber already over the weight limit when she started her YT channel, those mattresses start at around $1000.00 for the simplest models.
How many fucking nephews does she have?? I mean live ones.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
How many fucking nephews does she have?? I mean live ones.
I have no idea, but I know this kid is the son of Becky's nephew. I vaguely remember a video Amber did about the nephew's wedding and the one she (and I think Eric too) made a video around Christmas last year.

I think (I know, dangerous) that there are two? The one who's the father of the birthday boy, and a school-aged one* (seen in a few videos from when Becky had a "secret" job* and they were staying over one of the sister's house).

*One thing I never understood was why a child whose parents are both employed (which was the excuse used by Becky and Amber to spend days at the sister - she needed someone to drive her to work and her child to and from school, and her husband had a job outside of the state - would need Amber to buy the boy clothes, shoes and school supplies.
I mean, Becky said her sister is a pharmacist.

** After Becky quit was forced to quit her job, and before they admitted to the lie, Amber claimed Becky had gotten another job. There was speculation here on the farms that that "job" was babysitting the nephew since they kept on going to the sister's house and spending days over there.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net

Bitchinista

kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck buys a 2 yr old 3 bags of candy? Oh wait, an inbred lesbian and her 600 lb gf. Makes sense.
Back when she and Destiny had that "guvment job" they found out they were allowed to have hard candy at their desk, so they went on a shopping spree and bought grocery bags FULL of full size bags of sugary candy. When most people would, you know, toss a pack of lifesavers into their purse or something.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
I seem to recall one of Thumby's sisters worked at Red Roof Inn....information gleaned from the sister's FB page before they all locked them down while making exceptional lolsuit threats....

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Long time lurker

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I have my doubts that she is a pharmacist. She probably works at a pharmacy. Pharmacists have a lot of medical knowledge. I've never heard Becky say she has gone to her sister for any advice or to answer any questions about the shit she is on.
To be fair, a pharmacist just tells you what the label says to begin with. It's not like they're even nurses. <Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never met a pharmacist who actually was able to even half ass guess medical issues. They just know drug warnings and what ones can not be taken together etc>

Is a Pharmacist even a high paying job? I always assumed it was sort of middle of the road, and if you have kids..middle of the road doesn't go far.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, a pharmacist just tells you what the label says to begin with. It's not like they're even nurses. <Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never met a pharmacist who actually was able to even half ass guess medical issues. They just know drug warnings and what ones can not be taken together etc>

Is a Pharmacist even a high paying job? I always assumed it was sort of middle of the road, and if you have kids..middle of the road doesn't go far.
Pharmacists can make bank. ACTUAL Pharmacists and not Pharmacy Assistants or Techs or whatever do require Doctorates. That guarantees a good wage. They do have to take medical courses so that they can recognize issues with mixing medications and what's appropriate or not. They also have to keep an eye on fucking loser doctor shoppers who hop around and get opioid prescriptions from anyone and everyone they can.

Silver Surfer

kiwifarms.net

Don’t know why you didn’t just google it but they make like 100k-120k which imho is definitely enough to not need help from jabba

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
I have my doubts that she is a pharmacist. She probably works at a pharmacy. Pharmacists have a lot of medical knowledge. I've never heard Becky say she has gone to her sister for any advice or to answer any questions about the shit she is on.
Don't get me wrong, I don't believe it either, but in a way it showcases Becky's (and to an extent, Amber's) ignorance about how other people live.

Becky bragged about her sister's job, a few months later Amber said she was helping them financially (by buying the kid's back to school supplies), and at no point either of them thought "wait a second. We can't say that Amber gave them money, since Becky said both sister and brother-in-law have jobs. Besides the sister is supposed to have a somewhat well paying job."

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino