• ”For example in this post a user called Dynastia shares a victim’s phone number saying ‘Fight him irl’ (meaning ‘fight him in real life’). This appears to be counselling or procuring felony harassment since inevitably such victims do get frightening, anonymous calls.”

Media mentions of DarksydePhil

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by neger psykolog, Nov 7, 2017.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. This thread is where we can discuss and post mentions of DarksydePhil when he appears in mainstream media or major YouTube channels etc. This OP is a work in progress so I'll be adding a few more things as time goes on.

The screenshots included may be slightly edited in terms of moving page elements so it fits better on a screencap.

• Winner Winner x 30
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    neger psykolog

neger psykolog moon goons for communism detection
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Larry Bundy Jr and Pewdiepie mention him from time to time, refering to how bad he is at games or his "touching" moment.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    BIgBadWolf

BIgBadWolf How did I end up here?

kiwifarms.net
  3. C'mon dooods he had an "itchy leg" ;)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Facebook-13fed4 (1).png

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Collections Agent

Collections Agent I've Come To Collect!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. >all news mentions of dsp are masturbategate

Lmfao

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    DawnDusk

DawnDusk Rose Christo's Brother
    True & Honest Fan Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  6. ftfy

• Winner Winner x 4
    BIgBadWolf

kiwifarms.net
  7. Imagine being world famous for masturbating in front of children, and NOT being in jail. DSP is living the life.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    badluckfistfuck

badluckfistfuck Are you sure this is what you want?

kiwifarms.net
  8. Joel from Vinesauce during his Half Life 1 stream. Relevant portion starts 1 min in but see the beginning for reference

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    #8 tehpope, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    tehpope

tehpope privacytools.io | prism-break.org

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Thats why bsv looks up to him.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. There are actually some other non-masturbation ones that I will be including in the OP as soon as I have enough time. He got featured in a research paper about Street Fighter some years ago (I posted it in the DSP megathread some time ago, but will cross post it here)

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. DarksydePhil research paper:
    DSP tries it: Being so salty at video games that you get mentioned in a fucking research paper.
    http://www.normsu.com/papers/Su-SFIV-CSCW10.pdf

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It also includes a screenshot of "The Bad Loser Wall of Shame". Unfortunately at the time DSP wasn't on the list, but he has his own article on the site http://thebadloserswallofshame.blogspot.nl/2009/07/darksydephil-is-scrub-volume-2.html)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Not only that the paper was the subject of a conference
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Unfortunately I can't find video of the event, but I can only imagine a bunch of old, grey haired academics sitting around using empirical evidence to confirm that phil is a scientifically confirmed scrub.

[​IMG]
    (lol phil's living room is more of an "intimate quarters" than anyone elses[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 11
    neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. You know you're a scrub when even scholars study your case.
    "What a bunch of no-life!"

BIgBadWolf

kiwifarms.net
  13. This kind of counts. He actually made it onto G4 for 5 seconds alongside John Rambo when they were covering E3.

They aren't treated like celebrities or mentioned but it's a neat bit of trivia.

This footage has been uploaded by quite a few people but all I can find is CAM footage.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. He's always more happier or animated when he's with the man he loves Huh?

• Feels Feels x 4
    CausticMinory

CausticMinory Come make my Coco, Jumbo bb

kiwifarms.net
  15. News 10 segment featuring dsp at 12:51 (sorry, I'm on mobile & can't embed timestamps).

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. What an exceptional individual.

EDIT: I see the TRUE and HONEST DSP fans are starting to show their faces in this post's ratings.

• Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    #18 DiabeticShitheadPhil, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    DiabeticShitheadPhil

DiabeticShitheadPhil 15 bucks little man, put that shit in my hand

kiwifarms.net

17. Time stamped for 59:20
    Ricepirate names DSP after going on a rant about needless patreon begging after talking about Onision

• Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Given that he called DSP a "professional gamer of SF", I must question the thoroughness of his research.

• Like Like x 1
    #20 WhatNemesisMeans, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    WhatNemesisMeans

WhatNemesisMeans Acquitted

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.