Media mentions of DarksydePhil -

PantsuParty

Digibro's Sex Slave
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 11.45.57 AM.png

Twitch streamer under fire for trying to explain why racist jokes are "OK"

/r/LivestreamFail DSP Tries It: Explaining how racist jokes are okay but making fun of his gout is over the line

Do you guys think anything will come from this? (Besides a quick rambly eggshell walk from Phil)

PantsuParty

Digibro's Sex Slave
kiwifarms.net
blah blah blah OUT OF KHANTEXT
blah blah blah IM MAHTURE NOW DOOD
blah blah blah I EXPECT TONS OF NEW VIEWERS CUZ OF DHRAMA
blah blah blah *drinks heavily*

My favorite is the time he said something dumb and then spun it to say "I only said that to troll the trolls and boy did they fall for it, khkhkhkhkhk. You fucking all fell for it, cause that's what you are, a bunch of braindead no life idiots."

ANDS!

kiwifarms.net
Dexerto I see get referenced in a few major gaming publications when they are looking for Twitch stories so it's not "not a big deal." However I doubt much will come of it.

The comment he made though is plainly stupid and one-hundred percent self-serving. "Racist jokes are only bad if they are directed at a specific person. . ." says no arbiter of cultural norms ever. He's right that "the states" has gotten a bit too thin skinned, but his rationalizing of it is just so fucking stupid as well as being, as mentioned, only there to serve himself.

ZehnBoat

Benny Harvey RIP
kiwifarms.net
Dexerto I see get referenced in a few major gaming publications when they are looking for Twitch stories so it's not "not a big deal." However I doubt much will come of it.

The comment he made though is plainly stupid and one-hundred percent self-serving. "Racist jokes are only bad if they are directed at a specific person. . ." says no arbiter of cultural norms ever. He's right that "the states" has gotten a bit too thin skinned, but his rationalizing of it is just so fucking stupid as well as being, as mentioned, only there to serve himself.
it's hilarous he bitches about thinned skinned people
but he does the same thing

"ITS A JOKE WHEN ITS FOR OTHER PEOPLE BUT ITS AN INSULT WHEN ITS FOR ME, REEE!!!"

some of his logic is so much like the SJWs he bitches about it's fan-fucking-tastic

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net

I don't want to be 'that guy', but there is an entire separate thread for Phil mentions in the media.

Also, what a shit article, not once does it say how he's actually under fire for anything. Here's hoping it get some traction though, maybe twitch will finally act.

Gout mentions: 4

Interesting how the only visual representation of him as he looks now is in the video itself, while the rest of the pictures are all nearly a decade old. Even the article writer couldn't stand to look at or subject their viewers to the hideous old bag Phil has become.

Slimy Time

Fisting gone wrong
kiwifarms.net
I really hope none of the videogame journalists who pick up on this find that compilation with him playing Dead Space, where he takes on the role of "The Last Nazi" and tries to exterminate the "Jews" (Necromorphs), or that clip of him making fun of Chinese people in MGS. Would really suck if they brought up stuff he did 10 years ago, as is part of the norm to do so now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jVUu52AbUY&t=10s - Reference for those who don't know/remember.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
I want to make things easy for any journalists who might stumble upon this site. Here is the truth about DSP.

"Philip Burnel aka Darksydephil aka DSP is the best gamer in the world. He is the #1 ranked heterosexual, white, male, American, right handed, 25% Italian, 25% Polish, full adult, streamer with a thick full head of hair and a non patchy goatee, only dates girls over 18 years old, and doesn't need glasses except for driving, Street Fighter Turbo Tournament Edition for PlayStation 2 champion of the world.

Philip has never done anything wrong. He has always done everything correct. Except that one time he said Minecraft was dumb. He has ack ack acknowledged this fact and moved on. Some people say he masturbated on stream. False. He was just making funny faces. Some people say he put his ex's medical info out into the public. False. Some people say he wanted to slap an 11 year old girl. False. These are all slander based on snippets of truth.

The bottom line is Phil needs tips. 9 years ago Phil lost his job at the helicopter factory. Phil was responsible for answering the phone. Phil is such a hard worker that he went above and beyond and restructured the whole production floor. Yes, the receptionist restructured the factory. Then the company went out of business. Don't Google it, they no longer exist. Google lies to you when you see their existence.

Phil didn't invent the internet, but he was a pioneer in making it popular. He invented videotaping his television.

Phil is such an alpha male that he dated a girl for years that he didn't love or have sex with. He paid all her bills and went into debt. Please tip, tips help immediately.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
I have a question, wasn't there some big-name youchuber that got gifted a sub to DSP a while back, and said something like 'thanks for nothing, wtf do I do with this? Don't send me trash like a DSP sub'. That's nowhere close to what the YTer said, but basically, they took a shit on DSP on a video for getting a gifted sub, and DSP actually responded. This was like almost a year ago, but I may be mis-remembering.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks.

Side note: Mister Metokur got gifted a sub once and gleefully gloated about it, mockingly of course. It wasn't him that I'm thinking of.

LyteSydeByll

kiwifarms.net
I have a question, wasn't there some big-name youchuber that got gifted a sub to DSP a while back, and said something like 'thanks for nothing, wtf do I do with this? Don't send me trash like a DSP sub'. That's nowhere close to what the YTer said, but basically, they took a shit on DSP on a video for getting a gifted sub, and DSP actually responded. This was like almost a year ago, but I may be mis-remembering.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks.

Side note: Mister Metokur got gifted a sub once and gleefully gloated about it, mockingly of course. It wasn't him that I'm thinking of.
Are you thinking of Jim Sterling?

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
Are you thinking of Jim Sterling?

Yes very likely that's it. It was some YTer I don't watch/care about, which is why his name was escaping me. A quick search doesn't bring up Jim's initial reaction.

So Jim got gifted a sub to DSP and said 'I don't want this lmao' ? There's a hit on the KOH forums where Phil whines about how Jim insulted him one time.

Can't find Jim's initial reaction though. :'(

Prince Lotor

I'm not an eldritch horror! I'm a human being!
kiwifarms.net
This guy speaking is livestreaming while commentating over a playthrough of Dead Rising he did to upload to YouTube as a walkthrough. At 5h53m45s he notices the survivor Cheryl is doing sexy poses for him and the guy references The Incident. This is your entire legacy Phil: a greasy, accidental public masturbator.
Timestamped

Tags
None