Media mentions of DarksydePhil -

Rōjin

kiwifarms.net
a fellow autist made a 3 hour dsp video, an impressive 170k views in 4 days and although i have not heard of him he has 300k~ subs

basically exposes the narratives phil trys to push, seems to know a lot of lore and well researched with clips/videos

big ups gundam!

I’ll give it a watch,thanks!

Reactions: Haunter

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
kiwifarms.net
a fellow autist made a 3 hour dsp video, an impressive 170k views in 4 days and although i have not heard of him he has 300k~ subs

basically exposes the narratives phil trys to push, seems to know a lot of lore and well researched with clips/videos

big ups gundam!

Oh yeah, Gundam. He's alright. The video is a little forced - he doesn't do well with longer videos. He's very much one of those quickshot comic types.

Also, he has the same SJW Autism Thunderfoot has so you'll see 8,000 THOTS ON TWITCH!!!!11111 videos.

I'm subbed

• Agree
Reactions: SowonNation

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
World famous internet broadcaster "Ghost" (of TCR fame) reacts to someone posting a gif of the Fappening

(video timestamped)

Last edited:

Awful Meerkat

Vest underscore fest
kiwifarms.net
1571695912506.png

Link

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Next time Mount Saint Helens erupts, maybe it will bury the WAkando in a thick layer of ash, preserving DSP's last fap.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Shield Breaker

Abe Vigoda

kiwifarms.net
He should really do a part 2 video. So much bullshit has happened since his last one.
I know he's not particularly happy with his original DSP video, so I wonder if he'll just remake it all with the same level of detail of his Wings video. It's probably a ton of work though, so maybe he just wants to move on.

Haunter

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"Fucking Kojima!" "I was blocking, dude! There was nothing I could do! Wow, dude! Artificial difficulty!"

Reactions: Prince Lotor
Tags
None