Meet the creep behind Chris Chan's fundraisers -

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
So, fat diesel dyke or Kleinfelter's?
I'm thinking this is somebody who is biologically female. No 32-year-old male looks like that with no sign of facial hair whatsoever. In fact, a born-female taking testosterone will grow facial hair. Look how smooth that face is. If this is an actual male, he's lying about his age.

semiSolidMeteor

Huh?
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
This dude is just a ugly troon Normie. Besides trying to fund Chris' travels, what else is is special about him?
There really isn't, lots of people wanted to know who was behind Chris Chan's "fundraisers" so I gave them information I f
Yikes.

By the looks of things they finished education in 2006 so they've been unemployed for thirteen years? Unless you count being a "Gamer" as a career.
Jesus fucking Christ how embarrassing. Also link to that shit pls?
His Facebook page link is in the beginning of the thread, he seems to accept all friend requests of anybody regardless who they are so send him a friend request on a sock puppet account to see everything for yourself. As for his Twitter, I'd suggest using an old account, he rejects follow requests from new accounts.
Yikes.

By the looks of things they finished education in 2006 so they've been unemployed for thirteen years? Unless you count being a "Gamer" as a career.
Jesus fucking Christ how embarrassing. Also a link to that channel pls?

EDIT: Is this they're channel? https://www.youtube.com/user/Hulkerine100/videos
For some reason that user has a different Twitter account, I asked if they were connected and the response I got was "No", the about bit says he/she is Alan so they're either lying, the person on the private Twitter is schizophrenic and believes they're more than one person or one is posing as the other.

The YouTube user's Twitter account:

Corm

kiwifarms.net
Yep, the delusional fuck has leaked all his personal information on Facebook and Twitter. His last known residence revealed online was 18 Coulson Court, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 1XQ. He's claimed to have lived in Luton most of his life.
Luton is where Tommy Robinson is from. Wonder if they ever met...

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Don't blame me if you start having nightmares...

View attachment 925750
View attachment 925751
Holy shit, that’s a bullyable face!

And can we just cut out the “believes the Merge nonsense” nonsense?

Nobody can be this dumb, lads... Anyone who claims they do is either a I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, or trying to take Chris for a ride.

In this case, that ride seems to lead straight into a delusional “transman’s” vagina.

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
Someone should contact the UK constabulary and tell them that this sperg is bullying and harassing a TRUE and HONEST autistic tranny. I've heard enough stories about the UK police confronting people for misgendering and such that I honestly think this tard might get a knock and talk.

mahou shoujo reject

Officer Dyketarded, At Your Service
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, that’s a bullyable face!

And can we just cut out the “believes the Merge nonsense” nonsense?

Nobody can be this dumb, lads... Anyone who claims they do is either a I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, or trying to take Chris for a ride.

In this case, that ride seems to lead straight into a delusional “transman’s” vagina.
That's what I was thinking. as pathetic as he may be, he seems to have enough of his shit together to know that the merge is complete bullshit. then again, he is trying to get chris to leave his house to do who knows what with him so it could be anyone's guess

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
he's probably stupid enough to give Chris Chan all that fundraiser money.
Who the fuck would give money to that? Throwing money directly at Chris so the monkey dances is a thing (still a waste that only outs you as a moron), but nobody would donate to such obvious bullshit (this is when you guys tell me it actually collected hundreds of dollars and I give up on humanity).
Bwahahah, just look at this fucking wanker, he lists his job on Facebook as "Gamer" on Youtube but he has 28 videos with only two of them barely reaching 2-digit views :story:

And 50% of them are probably from people here checking out what this moon-faced fuck is about. I watched his FighterZ video out of curiosity, since it is a game I play. 90% of it was menus from the game, the game intro, his video capture software repeatedly shitting its pants during minutes each time, and the little gameplay it had was him struggling to beat a barely moving tutorial opponent who didn't even attack. All of it with shit-tier video quality.

He really sounds like a FtM troon too. What a fucking spastic.

La Luz Extinguido

There are no innocents
kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking this is somebody who is biologically female. No 32-year-old male looks like that with no sign of facial hair whatsoever. In fact, a born-female taking testosterone will grow facial hair. Look how smooth that face is. If this is an actual male, he's lying about his age.
You neckbeards wish you could look a decade younger than your actual age.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino