Meet the creep behind Chris Chan's fundraisers -

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
That's what I was thinking. as pathetic as he may be, he seems to have enough of his shit together to know that the merge is complete bullshit. then again, he is trying to get chris to leave his house to do who knows what with him so it could be anyone's guess
My guy... You know how staring straight at the sun can make you go blind or insane?

Chris is kinda like that.

If you stare too long at him and the event horizon of autism around him, wondering who’s a I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, who’s just insane and who’s autistic and believes in the merge... Well, nothing good will come of it.

Oh, and btw: If he’s been watching Chris for a while and thinks that he will actually spend the money on going to the UK, instead of just blowing them on crap, and have Magichan announce that Chris went to the UK and will be back in two weeks, then he’s legit dumb enough to have his own thread here.

Last edited:

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
These guys are trying to be Idea Guys 2.0, I absolutely promise that’s what’s going on here.

Controversial opinion, I actually found Sonichu 13 hilarious and if it was just a troll comic someone drew in the same vein as The Real Sonichu I’d be laughing my ass off. It’s the fact they got him to actually believe in all of this shit and convinced him it was real and extorted him for money that I take issue with. These guys are sort of doing the opposite, instead of feeding him delusions they’re embracing them (or at least pretending to), instead of demanding money they’re giving it to him, and instead of producing anything that makes me laugh (even though I still think it’s wrong and fucked up) they’re kind of pissing me off and I think they should fuck off.

(Don’t take me laughing at Wise and Boyd’s shit as a defense of them, I said they crossed a line and it went way further than it ever should have.)

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
So far it's this guy sockness and possibly Sarah and Steve who may to an extent genuinely like Chris or at least claim to believe in his merge bs...so Chris is starting a new religion and gaining the followers who relentlessly brown nose him he's always wanted....only good him 15 years.

Also think this guy deserves his own thread/page yet or not enough lolcow worthy dirt on him yet?

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
Well this was fun whilst it lasted...
_20190907_044612.JPG

I can't get anything else from his Facebook page, either he's not completely all that dumb and figured out I was lurking so deleted his account or he really did get hacked by someone and Facebook closed his account. :\

I'm not sure if the Instagram or the Youtubr are connected, but, hey it's worth checking to see what more we get out of this great British lolcow. Why the fuck does he call himself "Hulkerine" though? I wonder if he's like Chris Chan and created his own fictional characters combined with the Hulk and Wolverine. I really hope that's not the case and he just really is mentally exceptional, I cannot let him ruin Marvel with such an abomination and I dread to see what his drawing skills are like! :cryblood:

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Well this was fun whilst it lasted...
View attachment 926415

I can't get anything else from his Facebook page, either he's not completely all that dumb and figured out I was lurking so deleted his account or he really did get hacked by someone and Facebook closed his account. :\

I'm not sure if the Instagram or the Youtubr are connected, but, hey it's worth checking to see what more we get out of this great British lolcow. Why the fuck does he call himself "Hulkerine" though? I wonder if he's like Chris Chan and created his own fictional characters combined with the Hulk and Wolverine. I really hope that's not the case and he just really is mentally exceptional, I cannot let him ruin Marvel with such an abomination and I dread to see what his drawing skills are like! :cryblood:
Hey bud, what matters is we have another name to connect to all of this. You did pretty damn good here and deserve a million Semper Fidelis Ratings.

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
Hey bud, what matters is we have another name to connect to all of this. You did pretty damn good here and deserve a million Semper Fidelis Ratings.
I'm glad I could be of service.

So how long until man-girl comes here?
Who knows knows, either way we all should get our popcorn ready, it's going to be one hell of a shitstorm!

So far it's this guy sockness and possibly Sarah and Steve who may to an extent genuinely like Chris or at least claim to believe in his merge bs...so Chris is starting a new religion and gaining the followers who relentlessly brown nose him he's always wanted....only good him 15 years.

Also think this guy deserves his own thread/page yet or not enough lolcow worthy dirt on him yet?
Sockness maybe, I think Sarah & Steve are trolls though, something is off about their "fandom" for CWC. :roll:

These guys are trying to be Idea Guys 2.0, I absolutely promise that’s what’s going on here.

Controversial opinion, I actually found Sonichu 13 hilarious and if it was just a troll comic someone drew in the same vein as The Real Sonichu I’d be laughing my ass off. It’s the fact they got him to actually believe in all of this shit and convinced him it was real and extorted him for money that I take issue with. These guys are sort of doing the opposite, instead of feeding him delusions they’re embracing them (or at least pretending to), instead of demanding money they’re giving it to him, and instead of producing anything that makes me laugh (even though I still think it’s wrong and fucked up) they’re kind of pissing me off and I think they should fuck off.

(Don’t take me laughing at Wise and Boyd’s shit as a defense of them, I said they crossed a line and it went way further than it ever should have.)
I agree that this Alan Christopher guy is an enabler or a wannabe I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, I don't think he's smart enough to be like the Idea Guys though, he's too stupid.

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking this is somebody who is biologically female. No 32-year-old male looks like that with no sign of facial hair whatsoever. In fact, a born-female taking testosterone will grow facial hair. Look how smooth that face is. If this is an actual male, he's lying about his age.
That'll explain why he only accepts "They" pronouns on Facebook. If that Youtube account is his, he definitely sounds like a 12 year old girl, if not a boy who hasn't even hit puberty yet. The only explanation I can think of that would make him look so young is the possibility he suffers from Growth Hormone Deficiency like Andy Milonakis from MTV.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
I agree that this Alan Christopher guy is an enabler or a wannabe I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, I don't think he's smart enough to be like the Idea Guys though, he's too stupid.
The Key word I used though is trying. Also I don’t think Wise and Boyd were really as smart as they gave themselves credit for being. They manipulated a man using role playing and photoshop more than anything. The key was they made sure nobody else heard them saying it - only Chris heard it. Then Chris related it from his own perspective. Meanwhile these two fucks are putting it on display for all the world to see. Like I dunno, maybe I’m just biased because I legitimately don’t think either of these guys are funny at all and nothing they’re doing is clever. I also don’t like how Chris is getting involved with a Gay Sex-Magick guy and some random FtM Tranny in Limeland are fucking with him again and making his mental state go from extreme turbulence to full tailspin.

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
I feel like this person is in the middle of a sex change but I can’t determine what they started out as and what they’re aiming for.
From the looks of thejr pictures and their Facebook details, it seems they were born female and are wanting to become male, if not then it's possible they could have Growth Hormone Deficiency, I've actually seen guys in person with the condition and they have almost low to no pubic/facial hair and have a voice of a girl.

I live in Hull, probably seen this guy in town centre where the exceptional individuals gather at GAME.
Now I just feel bad for your eyes if you see him again.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

duff101

Certified degenerate faggot
kiwifarms.net
The Key word I used though is trying. Also I don’t think Wise and Boyd were really as smart as they gave themselves credit for being. They manipulated a man using role playing and photoshop more than anything. The key was they made sure nobody else heard them saying it - only Chris heard it. Then Chris related it from his own perspective. Meanwhile these two fucks are putting it on display for all the world to see. Like I dunno, maybe I’m just biased because I legitimately don’t think either of these guys are funny at all and nothing they’re doing is clever. I also don’t like how Chris is getting involved with a Gay Sex-Magick guy and some random FtM Tranny in Limeland are fucking with him again and making his mental state go from extreme turbulence to full tailspin.
The idea Guys were just a couple of loser NEETs who managed to put 2 and 2 together because they had too much time being leeches. What they did isn't smart or unique, and they got caught because they thought they were hot shit.

In the case of Sockness at least, I think he's fully invested in the merge, and has attracted his own little horde of orbiters. What I'd reckon is that Jacob is now the avenue of choice for we.ens to get a shot at Chris because he's much easier to get in contact with.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino