Meet the creep behind Chris Chan's fundraisers -

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
The idea Guys were just a couple of loser NEETs who managed to put 2 and 2 together because they had too much time being leeches. What they did isn't smart or unique, and they got caught because they thought they were hot shit.

In the case of Sockness at least, I think he's fully invested in the merge, and has attracted his own little horde of orbiters. What I'd reckon is that Jacob is now the avenue of choice for we.ens to get a shot at Chris because he's much easier to get in contact with.
And Sockness seems to be enjoying the attention he's attracting too.

The Key word I used though is trying. Also I don’t think Wise and Boyd were really as smart as they gave themselves credit for being. They manipulated a man using role playing and photoshop more than anything. The key was they made sure nobody else heard them saying it - only Chris heard it. Then Chris related it from his own perspective. Meanwhile these two fucks are putting it on display for all the world to see. Like I dunno, maybe I’m just biased because I legitimately don’t think either of these guys are funny at all and nothing they’re doing is clever. I also don’t like how Chris is getting involved with a Gay Sex-Magick guy and some random FtM Tranny in Limeland are fucking with him again and making his mental state go from extreme turbulence to full tailspin.
From the looks of the Tweets I found, the tranny doesn't look that much of a threat to Chris, they seem to believe in multidimensionals as well or part of a CWC cult. If they're in the UK and Chris is in the US, the time zones will limit their communication. Chris only seems to respond to Sockness on Twitter or is too busy role-playing as Magi-Chan to even notice them.

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
Oh he LOVES it, especially all the lackeys he has now, he thinks he has real power and is the Grand Wizzard of his dark magic cult.
I really hope he and CWC don't meet, the world as we know it will be completely fucked! At least for the sane & innocent people living in California & Virginia.

• Disagree
Reactions: Glassshardballpit

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lay off Bob, Bob served in the military, had a good career and had an interesting life. He was no angel as evidenced by the fact his other 2 kids never spoke to him but there is no evidence he was autistic.
Being autistic doesn't affect his moral character, he probably just had Asperger's.

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
I would love for Bob to have aspergers, Chris himself hates them because he says they take attention away from the autistics.
Oh yeah, he thinks anyone with Aspergers is a faker, apparently people have stopped using that word now and anyone under the spectrum is considered a general Autistic. Chris will be pissed about this, he hates the thought of being compared to an Aspie.

Queen Of The Harpies

Survived the doxxing 09/10/19 Never Forget
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, he thinks anyone with Aspergers is a faker, apparently people have stopped using that word now and anyone under the spectrum is considered a general Autistic. Chris will be pissed about this, he hates the thought of being compared to an Aspie.
Which is ironic as aspies are considered to be the functioning autists.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really hope he and CWC don't meet, the world as we know it will be completely fucked! At least for the sane & innocent people living in California & Virginia.
So, if this individual is indeed a FtM 'tranny' (i.e. fat woman with a #1 trim)- thoughts on what might occur should she travel to El Statos Unitedos and fall pregnant by Chrissie's virile seed?

I would of course advocate for no intervention with Child Protective Services, to preserve the honor of the CWCiki creed.
:story:

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
Do you think it's the estrogen that keeps these whiteknight orbiter guys looking young for So long?
Even women age, so unless this guy has Growth Hormone Deficiency then he is lying about his age.

So, if this individual is indeed a FtM 'tranny' (i.e. fat woman with a #1 trim)- thoughts on what might occur should she travel to El Statos Unitedos and fall pregnant by Chrissie's virile seed?

I would of course advocate for no intervention with Child Protective Services, to preserve the honor of the CWCiki creed.
:story:
From their Tweets it appears that they are more interested in having a child with Sockness more than CWC, which is much more disturbing. Either way I'd call child protective services regardless, CWC and his "fanbase" are unfit to raise a child. CWC has already killed kittens, can you imagine CWC bringing up a baby?...

"Baby Christine Jr. died unexpectedly in my arms last night, but I digress as I was a good mother by bottle feeding it soda and keeping it warm from piss smelling onesies I found at Goodwill that match all my clown shirts! We cannot afford funeral service because we spent the last bit of our money on McDonald's and Fanta as well as all other useless crap I don't need so I'm making Barb dig a hole in my backyard and burying little CJ next to all the dead cats."

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
That's a shame, I always thought it would be hilarious if Chris was rediagnosed and the doctors rubber-stamped "ASPIE" on his caveman-like forehead.
Although some people are no longer using that term, I actually think Chris Chan shows more signs of an Aspie than a general Autistic, especially with him showing signs of mental illness, a lot of Aspies have mental health problems and CWC shows sign of a paranoid schizophrenic, plus his Autism isn't as severe as he makes out, it seems milder and more functioning. Definitely an Aspie for sure in my opinion.

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
Well this was fun whilst it lasted...
View attachment 926415

I can't get anything else from his Facebook page, either he's not completely all that dumb and figured out I was lurking so deleted his account or he really did get hacked by someone and Facebook closed his account. :\

I'm not sure if the Instagram or the Youtubr are connected, but, hey it's worth checking to see what more we get out of this great British lolcow. Why the fuck does he call himself "Hulkerine" though? I wonder if he's like Chris Chan and created his own fictional characters combined with the Hulk and Wolverine. I really hope that's not the case and he just really is mentally exceptional, I cannot let him ruin Marvel with such an abomination and I dread to see what his drawing skills are like! :cryblood:
It's okay, friend. You made things a little bit...not suck around here. Come around any time. 🍻

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Well this was fun whilst it lasted...
View attachment 926415

I can't get anything else from his Facebook page, either he's not completely all that dumb and figured out I was lurking so deleted his account or he really did get hacked by someone and Facebook closed his account. :\

I'm not sure if the Instagram or the Youtubr are connected, but, hey it's worth checking to see what more we get out of this great British lolcow. Why the fuck does he call himself "Hulkerine" though? I wonder if he's like Chris Chan and created his own fictional characters combined with the Hulk and Wolverine. I really hope that's not the case and he just really is mentally exceptional, I cannot let him ruin Marvel with such an abomination and I dread to see what his drawing skills are like! :cryblood:
That’s what the archiving tools are for man!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino