Meet the creep behind Chris Chan's fundraisers -

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
These guys are trying to be Idea Guys 2.0, I absolutely promise that’s what’s going on here.

Controversial opinion, I actually found Sonichu 13 hilarious and if it was just a troll comic someone drew in the same vein as The Real Sonichu I’d be laughing my ass off. It’s the fact they got him to actually believe in all of this shit and convinced him it was real and extorted him for money that I take issue with. These guys are sort of doing the opposite, instead of feeding him delusions they’re embracing them (or at least pretending to), instead of demanding money they’re giving it to him, and instead of producing anything that makes me laugh (even though I still think it’s wrong and fucked up) they’re kind of pissing me off and I think they should fuck off.

(Don’t take me laughing at Wise and Boyd’s shit as a defense of them, I said they crossed a line and it went way further than it ever should have.)
I mean... Operation BARBarossa sure made me chuckle. And the Fine Ol’ Solution was as close to comedic brilliance as a Sonichu comic will ever come.

Sonichu #13 is kinda like the Volkswagen Beetle. Irregardless of the fact that Hitler came up with it, it’s still a pretty cool little car.

(Ya know, just replace ‘car’ with ‘comic’ and ‘Hitler’ with ‘Some Autist’ and the analogy works!)

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
You neckbeards wish you could look a decade younger than your actual age.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OK, that's funny. *tips fedora* Past a certain age, people would like to appear younger, but not like this. Not like too young to have a job and pay rent, that would be a serious problem. If I ever grow a beard, it's straight to the doctor for me. This... individual legit looks like maybe a high school freshman. A 32 year old woman isn't this childlike much less a man.

HoneyBadgersOfOats

kiwifarms.net
Lay off Bob, Bob served in the military, had a good career and had an interesting life. He was no angel as evidenced by the fact his other 2 kids never spoke to him but there is no evidence he was autistic.
Bob was imperfect himself but he still didn't deserve being cursed with Chris as a son. Actually I would go as far to say most people don't deserve such a fate.

Moe Szyslak

kiwifarms.net
The people who brown-nose Chris Chan are even weirder than the man himself, how is that possible
It's baffling, I remember coming across this odd fan that almost made me vomit. He was some 40-50 Year old chubby hairy man who was infatuated with Chris. His @ was something like HardforCWC or along those lines. I genuinely hope its a troll just fucking with him, but I didn't look too deep into it. I'll dig some more and try to share the account.

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
So I messaged the Twitter account that's apparently connected with that Youtube account and you won't believe the response I got... Apparently that Youtube channel isn't Alan's and Alan isn't really Hulkerine100, Alan is copying the Youtube username. This just gets even more entertaining and this just confirms my suspicions that Alan has Growth Hormone Deficiency like Andy Milonakis. I still think they're the same person, this literally has to be one of their sock puppet accounts.
_20190907_225118.JPG

_20190907_225150.JPG

Moe Szyslak

kiwifarms.net
It's baffling, I remember coming across this odd fan that almost made me vomit. He was some 40-50 Year old chubby hairy man who was infatuated with Chris. His @ was something like HardforCWC or along those lines. I genuinely hope its a troll just fucking with him, but I didn't look too deep into it. I'll dig some more and try to share the account.
Found the account. https://twitter.com/too_sexy4cwc. However tweets are protected and as I look into it his name is Jacob Sockness and already has his on page on https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Jacob_Sockness

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
So I messaged the Twitter account that's apparently connected with that Youtube account and you won't believe the response I got... Apparently that Youtube channel isn't Alan's and Alan isn't really Hulkerine100, Alan is copying the Youtube username. This just gets even more entertaining and this just confirms my suspicions that Alan has Growth Hormone Deficiency like Andy Milonakis. I still think they're the same person, this literally has to be one of their sock puppet accounts.
View attachment 929527
View attachment 929528
OK so I take it back about the troonery. This is a hormonal disorder at work. That said, why the "they"? That's just dumb and I hate it.

{o}P II

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 929527
View attachment 929528
Woudn't a normal person not just say "lol thats not me" instead of going all CSI and assuring us of his heterosexuality

Doesn't that remind you of someone?

niconiconecro

the jncos stay on during sex
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if a lot of those accounts aren’t just sock puppets like how Noah had all of those I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME accounts.

Gatz

So we beat on, tugboats against the current...
kiwifarms.net
So I googled 'Hulkerine100' and about halfway down the first page this blog comes up which is definitely him http://archive.li/dkZG3

The similarities between this guy and OPL, on the first page alone, are numerous; they both identify (and don't pass) as troons http://archive.li/R5JZx , both are delusional artists who resort to tracing http://archive.li/AuYBn , both get kicked out of groups you'd expect to be tolerant of abnormal behaviour for being too abnormal, both play the cyberbullying card http://archive.li/R5JZx , both post about being 'healthy' which for them is just ordering from somewhere unhealthy and getting a 'light' option http://archive.li/EepMa , the list goes on...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino