Mega Rad Gun Thread -

TerminalTryHard

kiwifarms.net

Just a heads up but the ATF changed it's policy on how you measure braced pistols.

Tldr: it's measured with the brace off and if you have a folding adapter on it's with it folded up.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net

Just a heads up but the ATF changed it's policy on how you measure braced pistols.

Tldr: it's measured with the brace off and if you have a folding adapter on it's with it folded up.
How do you do, fellow kids? You got any non-compliant pics? Looking for a good time.

Pop-Tart

The final solution to the weeb question.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://spee.ch/@Deterrence-Dispensed:2/MenendezMag

3D printable Glock mags. They are currently working on various other form of Glock mags and extended mags too. They are cheap and work very well. IIRC they are working on proving a spring jig. That said Glock springs are available everywhere even ali express easy.

They have Professor Parabellum (guy who made a bunch of old gun how to pdfs/books from the 80s and 90s) on board they are working on several projects. Such as
  • Mostly 3D printed pump action mag fed shotgun. They are specifically working on this because of 12 gauge being able to work easier with black powder
  • Boom string AKA a easy way to mass produce nitrocellulose (early smokeless powder) using cotton string and a trough of the required acids
  • Refining the FGC 9
  • AP ammo using ECM

Last edited:

TerminalTryHard

kiwifarms.net
I'm so fucking excited for these galeo rifles. From what I've heard they'll be sitting at around 1000-1200 and I'm totally down for it.

A little disappointed they won't include a bipod but I can find one of those on my own.

Reactions: Pop-Tart

VanDerLubbe

kiwifarms.net
No pics of some PA Luty SMG's in this thread yet? (Sorry if I missed it.)

I wonder what's more reliable, one of these, or an original WWII era Sten. 😄

Another guy's take on it:

Pop-Tart

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No pics of some PA Luty SMG's in this thread yet? (Sorry if I missed it.)

I wonder what's more reliable, one of these, or an original WWII era Sten. 😄

View attachment 832175

View attachment 832176

Another guy's take on it:

View attachment 832177

View attachment 832178

View attachment 832179
Any chance of getting that book without ending up on a watchlist?
Just look up professor parabellum and his designs. He updated the luty anyway.

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net

Pop-Tart

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To the shock of no one https://www.reddit.com/r/Defense_Distributed has been nuked. It was bound to happen. Discussion by some of the people behind the sub and the DD group can be found here . As someone noted "if subs like /r/Brasswap and the Beer trading subs also got the axe" no way was DD gonna stay up. Everyone knew that and were trying to get it to stay up as long as possible.

If you want news updates from deterrence dispensed I would recommend checking here https://keybase.io/team/det_disp

I will update as I know more.

Last edited:

Pop-Tart

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For some updates. Yes they all expected the shit to get shutdown. They still are talking and getting shit done via irc and other means. They are still working on stuff. They are still going to develop stuff. This is nothing. Ivan himself said he is just gonna remake a random twitter later on when he gets free time to make announcements n shit.

Anything else will either be mentioned on the group's keybase or here on a page ivan set up https://ivanthetroll.keybase.pub/index.html. Don't worry there is more coming.

Last edited:

Akran

kiwifarms.net
I have purchased a beat up Mauser C96, where can i find parts for her? Specifically a magazine spring as it has snapped in half near the bottom

Pop-Tart

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am going to add that there is a member of deterrence dispensed called Jeff Rodriguez. He has not been nuked every by virtue of being more low key. He has managed to fly under the radar for some time.

If you want more 3D printed gun updates check here on his personal page. He usually goes by the name big tan gringo elsewhere.

https://liberator12k.com/

Some of what he has worked on

Edit:
Apparently TFB did an article on it as jeff is going to be releasing more updates of the design soon. If you want his git hub is here.

Also here is a really cool Brazilian gun

"A customized homemade submachine gun, decked out with AR furniture and finished in a Choc Chip paint job which was seized by police in the Brazilian municipality of Espirito Santo. It was apprehended after traffickers from the neighborhoods of Vila Velha and Cariacica fled who were planning to attack a rival group in the area. ‘B.A.M’ is likely the name of the gang it belonged to."

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino