Megan: The Fan Fic Critic. -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do)
    Okay, now attachments should be working and the site should be very fast. If not, report it.

snowkitten91

kiwifarms.net
Oh, I remember her! She made a Sonichu review once (though she wasn't able to finish it):

[youtube]NJyz2g-0Huo[/youtube]

José Mourinho

The Special One
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's get back to topic.

It's funny that she criticised some poorly done fan fictions but she actually made some herself. Did I mention she's a friend of A-Log's friend, ISLAVERDE29?

Springblossom

Dungeon Crawlaholic
kiwifarms.net
Pulled up the ED page, and the first video that popped up was her reviewing Sonichu. Quite fitting, considering there's a bunch of parallels between her and Chris.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, I don't get why The FanFic Critic is classed as a lolcow. Yeah she copied the Nostalgia Critic's schtick here and there, but other than that I don't see anything really lolcow-y about her.

• Winner
Reactions: ArmedBlueReploid

Springblossom

Dungeon Crawlaholic
kiwifarms.net
Chu Guevara said:
You know, I don't get why The FanFic Critic is classed as a lolcow. Yeah she copied the Nostalgia Critic's schtick here and there, but other than that I don't see anything really lolcow-y about her.
Lives with her mother and sister, gives away too much personal info, has a CADD certificate she does nothing with, works at Wendy's, calls herself a critic but tard rages anytime someone criticizes her, wrote awful fanfic of her own, ran a site full of other TGWTG rejects, didn't get how web hosting worked...need I go on?

Also, there's the fact that she reviews fanfiction, and yet expects everyone to take her seriously.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Springblossom said:
Chu Guevara said:
Lives with her mother and sister, gives away too much personal info, has a CADD certificate she does nothing with, works at Wendy's, calls herself a critic but tard rages anytime someone criticizes her, wrote awful fanfic of her own, ran a site full of other TGWTG rejects, didn't get how web hosting worked...need I go on?

Also, there's the fact that she reviews fanfiction, and yet expects everyone to take her seriously.
Fair enough. I will say that at least she's working when you say 'works at Wendy's' it's more than Chris will ever do and I don't see why having a job should ever be listed as a negative thing.

Bgheff

kiwifarms.net
She's really no more of a lolcow than say, Cole Smithy. The ED page reads more like a tard match between her and other shitty critics who were somehow offended that she does reviews of fanfic or some shit (who reads fanfic anyways)?

I dunno, I guess I just need some content with my lolcows other than "being a sperg that I don't like". I see her more as an unremarkable nonentity than a lolcow.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bgheff said:
She's really no more of a lolcow than say, Cole Smithy. The ED page reads more like a tard match between her and other shitty critics who were somehow offended that she does reviews of fanfic or some shit (who reads fanfic anyways)?

I dunno, I guess I just need some content with my lolcows other than "being a sperg that I don't like". I see her more as an unremarkable nonentity than a lolcow.
My thoughts exactly. Yeah it was dumb that she apparently made herself an ED page for advertising purposes, but it doesn't warrant the reaction she got.

Springflowers reasons aren't exactly legit, none of them exactly scream 'LOLCOW!' It all boils down to personal opinions rather than a generally unpleasant human being.

trip2themoon

Pleasant Conversationist.
kiwifarms.net
I love it when she boasts about fan/viewing figures without realising that if it wasn't for hanging on Sonichu's coat tails she wouldn't even have half the viewing figures she has.

A virgin telling someone that it's impossible for a man to get 4 fingers up there, she's obviously never been with any of my exes... :lol:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino