Megan: The Fan Fic Critic. -

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AtroposHeart said:
Wait, did she make the ED page herself or was it someone else?
The first page was made by herself, when ED caught wind of what she did, some of the more 'special' members decided she was worth making into a lolcow.

AtroposHeart

KAWAII WEEABOO PRINCESSU
kiwifarms.net
Chu Guevara said:
AtroposHeart said:
The first page was made by herself, when ED caught wind of what she did, some of the more 'special' members decided she was worth making into a lolcow.
Making an ED page of yourself?

Seriously, that is worthy of being a lolcow in itself.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AtroposHeart said:
Chu Guevara said:
AtroposHeart said:
Making an ED page of yourself?

Seriously, that is worthy of being a lolcow in itself.
Nah it's dumb, but she doesn't constantly make an arse of herself, so no lolcowing here.

Reactions: silentprincess

samanthakayee

kiwifarms.net
My sister and I read a lot of fan fic to giggle at it but this woman is not funny at all and taking all the fun out of shit stories.

Chikinballs

kiwifarms.net
I saw her still pic, and i was like id fuck it...

Then i saw her video and realized shes uglier in motion, and was like naw...

Then i remembered i will fuck almost anything and was all like id fuck it...

Then heard her words and realized i couldnt tolerate her long enough so i was like nah...

Then i remembered beer...

Then i thought it would be more poetic if chris was the one who popped that shit...

Then i remembered chris...

So now im back to being all like id fuck it.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
She qualifies as a minor LOLcow to me, but who qualifies way more to me are the popular internet reviewers. Spoony, TGWTG, Linkara, and the rest. Everyone of the is some level of LOLcow, especially Spoony and Linkara. Which is sad considering that Spoony started off decently promising.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wanted to do dramatic readings of bad fanfics, but then I remembered that I'm writing a Wrath of Khan/Super Mario Sushine crossover and have therefore lost the right to make fun of anyone else's fanfiction ever

broilerrx

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd love to show her Dooly Tilly's Queensland Adventures Episode 1: The Cockroach A Fare. It's fanfiction of the dealings of members of an F1 forum community, but it's still fanfiction, and it is a complete story, so.....

Christ-Chan

(◡‿◡✿)
kiwifarms.net
She's fucking batshit. She commented on a video calling some YouTube guy nigger and saying he should be shot saying "this video is very true".

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Before I even read this I just want to say who in the actual fuck would bother critiquing fan fics? Thats like judging the thematic coherence of bathroom graffiti.
I don't know. Critiquing fan fics can be done in a fun way (see the sporking communities of yore). It's just the way Megan does it takes away any possible joy that comes with badfics.

silentprincess

Worry Wart and Likes Provider Extraordinaire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I watched her show, and in the beginning she was okay and quite funny, but as time moved on she seems to be getting serious about it, like he is a real critic on some TV show late at night getting paid thousands for it.

Tags
None