Megan: The Fan Fic Critic. -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Mama Luigi

PENDEEEERS
kiwifarms.net
I wanted to do dramatic readings of bad fanfics, but then I remembered that I'm writing a Wrath of Khan/Super Mario Sushine crossover and have therefore lost the right to make fun of anyone else's fanfiction ever
I am legitimately interested to see how you pulled this off. Off topic, but where may I find this unholy union you have made?

broilerrx

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In terms of that one f1 community fanfic, I'd screencap it from the source, but since the screencap app is being ass about it, and the old fashioned way would take far too many caps, and would take far too long, I'm just going to copy/paste it onto these here forums. It was written by a troll, but in my dealings with Dooly Tilly, it is very true to his character.

Want me to post it in this thread, or should I post it on an independent topic? Be warned, it is littered with in-jokes and references to events in the community, and it is extremely vulgar, offensive at times.

Either way, two "promo" images.

Courtesy of the Campteen himself.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
She qualifies as a minor LOLcow to me, but who qualifies way more to me are the popular internet reviewers. Spoony, TGWTG, Linkara, and the rest. Everyone of the is some level of LOLcow, especially Spoony and Linkara. Which is sad considering that Spoony started off decently promising.
See I find it hard to categorize them as LOLcows due to their, lack of a better term, hustle. Fan Fic Critic is some chick that wants to be famous by being "funny." Whether you think they're funny or not they have been able to make money and live off being an internet personality. It's crazy but they have had a level of success with what they do so obviously they are doing something right. While they may be Lolcows they aren't at the same level as a FFC let alone a Moleman or a Chris.

Reactions: silentprincess

Seahorses

More Green Than Whole Foods
kiwifarms.net
See I find it hard to categorize them as LOLcows due to their, lack of a better term, hustle. Fan Fic Critic is some chick that wants to be famous by being "funny." Whether you think they're funny or not they have been able to make money and live off being an internet personality. It's crazy but they have had a level of success with what they do so obviously they are doing something right. While they may be Lolcows they aren't at the same level as a FFC let alone a Moleman or a Chris.
She has made money off of this? What am I doing wrong?

tehfolder

kiwifarms.net
I have watched her webshow ever since she spotlighted Sonichu. I do not consider her a lolcow, just an amateur web personality.

Horde Prime

Future GIANT Robot Marine
kiwifarms.net
I saw her still pic, and i was like id fuck it...

Then i saw her video and realized shes uglier in motion, and was like naw...

Then i remembered i will fuck almost anything and was all like id fuck it...

Then heard her words and realized i couldnt tolerate her long enough so i was like nah...

Then i remembered beer...

Then i thought it would be more poetic if chris was the one who popped that shit...

Then i remembered chris...

So now im back to being all like id fuck it.
I think this is an excellent summary of say 50-60% of the brain CPU cycles/thought processes occupying the mind of any male in the world at any given moment.

Tags
None