• ”CORPSE THTERES A CORPSE ON MY DASH”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Meghan K. Ringo / MKRNightVeepretends to be a fictional character to Chris

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Jan 21, 2019.

1. MKR has been the biggest fail I've seen in a while.
    So Chris knew she was a wëën all along but decided to go with it and he got her to draw his characters in her comics for him, roleplay this cartoon dimension stuff, and even got her to make a medallion - Chris was basically trying to shape her into a another him.
    When the autistic clown online is the one using you, then you gotta revaluate your life.

• Agree  x 14
    • Like  x 3
    • Feels  x 3
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. So is Chris a true troll? I mean he got MKR to do some weird shit.

• Agree  x 2
    • Winner  x 2
    •  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Cedric_Eff

Cedric_Eff I’m the Lord of the Harvest!

kiwifarms.net
  3. Meh, she would have done it on her own. Didn't need Chris to be a worthless idiot.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Ghostbeater

Ghostbeater Do you realize? DO. YOU. REALIZE?

kiwifarms.net
  4. Ferchrissake Chris, get the china in advance before you engage...

• Winner Winner x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  5. He just needs to let the Idea Guys and/or Idea Girls know that he no longer believes you're not a troll until you suck his dick and give him money.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  6. This thread was a waste of time, so even when someone pretending to be a cartoon character does this, he denies it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua Seductively secretly sexy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. [​IMG]
    That's really great news, because I spent all day yesterday in kind of a funk because I thought this great idea wasn't gonna...no actually nobody gives a fuck.

She knows, she just wants attention, not to actually die or anything.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    #327 WorldsSmartestManRonOTool, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler

kiwifarms.net
  8. Well, we'll get some other I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME sooner or later.

No fuss there.

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. At this point I'm surprised someone hasn't created a "how to troll chris for fun and profit!" Guide with all the dos and donts.

I'll start: Don't fucking do this shit.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Mr. Manchester

Mr. Manchester Clickity Clack

kiwifarms.net
  10. Chris should learn ( ha!!) to monetise the constant trickle of w-een bux. More like throw a virtual custard pie at the autist than kick the autist......

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. A waste of time? Certainly not.

Not only did we get to laugh at a new failtroll, get to see someone try to create a persona using a mash-up of CWC's greatest hits (OC's with pickles, a Liquid version, troll harassment, troll hacks, etc.), and get to see just how easy it is to pierce CWC's defenses, we also found a new potential person of interest -- the creator of an OC that consists of a lead character from a Sega franchise combined with a Pokemon critter. (Where *does* this originality come from?)

I'd say that makes this thread a rousing success.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    Muscle Bra

Muscle Bra I Passed High Scholl Bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Agreed. All it really needs at this point is for Meghan to make an account and try to defend herself.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Late Late x 1
    Second_Missing_Primarch

Second_Missing_Primarch Magnus Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  13. I wouldn't say it was that much of a success, and Meghan doesn't seem to have any quality of interest outside the realm of HEY LOOK IM COPYING CHRIS she really holds little to no interest to me because if I wanted to see this done better I would go to the original. Meghan in some respects feels like a cheap Chinese bootleg and like most cheap knock-offs they break and then get forgotten and maybe you'll find an arm or a leg in the leg bin later and it won't fit together.

basically, she hasn't done anything except get molded by Chris and be sad.

• Agree Agree x 6
    GhostBird50

GhostBird50 a marvel of science gone wrong

kiwifarms.net
  14. I haven't been following this one too closely, so I may be off base: but I get kind of a version 2.0 of the pre "STOP FUCKING TOUCHING ME" version of Megan Schroeder vibe from her

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler

kiwifarms.net
  15. Maybe but she seems to be actively pursuing contact with Chris in a more manipulative way. I know M.S. had Chris buy her shit but I don't think she pursued attention from him in the same way.

Let's hope it ends the same, though!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I was waiting to comment on that too, how Chris can't seem to stop fucking up with these Megans. Okay he can't really seem to stop fucking with everybody but at least this one can have a little bow on it when stuff eventually goes to shit

• Agree Agree x 2
    Zitta

Zitta Some Imp

kiwifarms.net
  17. She can’t really say that because she is the one chasing Chris Chan not the other way around. She wants to be internet famous. How can you tell someone to stop following you when you are the one chasing them. That’s simply a contradiction, son.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I just think she's dumb. Since it isn't actually real (unless I missed some photos, which would be even funnier), she could have just drawn the lines the other way.
    When you're attention whoring by cutting (wrong) in your own illustrations, you know you're fucked up lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Mathas

Mathas Fiend Seeker

kiwifarms.net
  19. That thing on the right is definitely supposed to be "Creamarina."

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. What a cute lookin potato

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Elysium

Elysium That one Furry goth chick

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.